Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Francisco, CA

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 449 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid company for engineers, not recommended for recruiting.
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2020, január 4.
The recruiting process is far too long, most engineers wait 2 to 3 months for an offer and the technical questions asked are intended to trick candidates.
Equity, perks
Kontra érvek
Poor management, far too process heavy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of Perks on campus. Friendly working environment.
API Team Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, november 14.
I enjoyed the opportunity to work with Adword & Biz Dev. professionals at Google. I was exposed to Ad Buyers of $200,000+ per month of Ad spend. A great place to start your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its amazing and energetic feeling, its challenging and helping more ideas and creativity and knowledge of an individual. Attracting and hiring smart c
Brand Ambassador 2013 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, október 21.
Attracting and hiring smart creatives is a skill in itself. Authors suggest that creating successful products and ideas based on unique technical insights is the first step. Having the focus on growth instead of revenue, and keeping an eye on the competition are the other steps to maintaining a successful, original venture that would attract smart creatives
Cool place to work for
Junior Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, szeptember 23.
Depending on which campus you work at, it's really great but they hire contractors for a lot of roles and so there ends up being a level of separation between the work force, especially when it comes time for cool events or gifts/bonuses.
Fun place to work
Operations Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, szeptember 23.
Good teams to work with. Managers are effective but could be supported more with better direction by SVPs. Great atmosphere and culture. Hours are okay but the downside is they will usually not let you work remotely.
Amazing company.
Event Coordinator/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, június 14.
Being contracted by Google was an amazing experience, they are a wonderful company and treat their employees like family. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to organize events and keep everyone stress free.
Great Company
Senior Lead Recruiter for Google Projects (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, április 8.
Great Company and room for growth - only left to expand my career in HR and to also go to a smaller company. The company is pretty built our and corporate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and learn with some caveats
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, február 5.
Prepare to work hard. The better you work with your manager and coworkers the easier it is to advance. Be prepared for tough performance reviews. They have high expectations from all their employees.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and office amenities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very happy at Google.
PROGRAM MANAGER, MOBILE SCALED SOLUTIONS (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, november 28.
Great opportunity to be a digital marketing expert in the ad industry - fast paced, full of opportunities to interact with marketing, engineering, and operations.
no vending needed
Massage Therapist - Independent Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, november 18.
Great place to work,never needed to buy food kitchens and micro
kitchens on every floor well stocked with a large variety of food options Therapy rooms were a little too cold for some clients .
free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very supportive place to work
Online Advertising Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, november 1.
They offer a lot of room to learn and grow. They truly care about their employees and offer amazing perks and benefits. It's quite a large company now, but within each team is the ability to feel you're more part of the team.
Exciting and Fast Paced Environment with Great Opportunities
Senior Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, szeptember 25.
There are incredible people and opportunities to make a large impact. The perks and technical support are fantastic. There is strong attention to users and opportunities to engage with professionals outside Google as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive work place,
Contract Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, augusztus 16.
Productive work place, healthy work place environment. I highly enjoyed the challenges of the job as well as my fellow co workers. The environment was always welcoming and multicultural which i appreciated.
Great People
ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (ABP) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, július 2.
Working here has been a great opportunity for me. I've enjoyed my coworkers positive and creative attitudes and have been inspired while here. Management has challenges in consistency and follow through, though all are very nice people.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Dooglers, creative personnel, remote flexibility, room for work life balance
Kontra érvek
Work in silos, no consistency, lack of respect for others time, confusion on priorities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Great Place To Work!
Platform Solutions Consultant, AdX (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, június 27.
There's a reason why people say Google is where young people go to retire - great food, benefits, very reasonable hours. But be prepared to do the same job for 10 years!
Fre Lunch Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Passionate people and good work culture
Front End Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, május 26.
I was a contractor on two different teams at Google. I worked with some very passionate and brilliant people and was impressed with all the perks they have (even for temp employees).
Pro érvek
Free meals, gym, mini kitchen
Commute
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Productive place
Personal Shopper (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, május 14.
The best part about this job was I didn't have to be stuck in an office everyday. Because I worked in various stores, it was always something or someone new I was seeing. The shopping aspect made it fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High paced work environment with intelligent people
Senior Analytical Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, március 29.
Working at Google was a dream. Everyone there is motivated to move forward with their career and there is a lot of opportunity to do that. I accepted the offer to Google through the Adometry acquisition and have no regrets.

The culture and compensation is great for everyone. The management does changes a lot which was difficult as I went through 4 managers during my time there. The positive part though is the people and the company itself empowers everyone to make decisions based on their career paths. I learned that in a big company like Google someone should be dedicated to networking across the organization.
Pro érvek
Food, food, food. They do a great job of keep employees happy with regards to benefits, stock and food
Kontra érvek
Long work hours and remote managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Love Working here
Account Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, február 5.
It’s so awesome to work here and I️ l or it so much . I️ just stared and it’s the best of my other jobs I️ have had . So great so much niceties and nice people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
Do Not Recommend
Inside Sales Representative/Account Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, december 16.
There is no work life balance. The benefits were good, free food and insurance. They have shuttle buses and free food. Managers show favoritism and co workers gossip and backstab
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
No Advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van