Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Bruno, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
San Bruno, CA11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 704 értékelés megtekintése
Incredible workplace
The opportunity to work here was life changing. I was challenged in ways I've never been before, but I got to learn so much and loved every minute of it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a huge "MEMEMEME" culture
Worst People Operations department. Competitive, everyone would rather text to each other than talk. Meetings are rehearsed before a meeting and everyone is about "levels". Never ever again
great people
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun company free gym access on site food
I really wish it wasn't a temporary gig. I would of loved being year round full time. Great experience. Hands on. We got to set S.O.P. and train new employees. Fun and exciting experience.
Free food
Temporary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but could've been better
A day at google as a store operator was very consistent, not much changed, I learned to move at a very fast pace (timing was everything), how to work in the warehouse field, packaging and shipment. There wasn't much management due to the fact, we all pretty much did the same thing, there was no one higher up than you can go too besides a lead and they knew just as much as the store operators did, maybe a little more. The workplace varied depending on what store you were stationed at for the day or week, which could change at any given day/time. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet our delivery window when orders were flowing in, basically like a rush hour, and not being able to communicate with a boss or someone who should be over the whole store operators, not just leads. I enjoyed traveling to different places, different stores, meeting lots of new people, at Google you never really knew who you were going to be working with for the day or if things changed from the day before or not.
Pro érvek
Pay, hours, lots of overtime and available shift to pick-up, free food when on Google campus
Kontra érvek
Contract, slow phones and printers, lots of glitches in their software
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great company!
Mid level management is awesome. Great company to work. Vaco was very straight forward and has a forward thinking culture. Professionalism from the hiring process to on boarding, and to assist you on an ongoing basis.
a good place to work
Google is an amazing place to work with some amazing people. They knowledge one can gain at google is mind blowing and unlimited.

the workplace is very collaborative and goal oriented.
ground breaking technology
too many people
Excellent Employer and Placement
Working at Google Express has been challenging and allowed me the opportunity to grow as a person and as a worker. I was privileged to work with an array of talented and driven individuals while providing an excellent service. Communications among the teams and levels of management was excellent and ongoing. The only unpleasant aspect of the job was that the volume was work could be inconsistent.
Productivity Incentives, Mileage Reimbursement
Far from Home, Inconsistent Work Volume
It was okay.
Temporary type of job, not long term. The company was pretty new so there where lots of differnt types of changes, some that I liked and others that I did not. Lots of peope came in and out of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very beneficial to professional growth and experience
It is a great experience where I was able to network and advance my professional growth in a fast-paced setting.
Fast-paced and Rewarding
Google Inc is a great place to work. The atmosphere tends to be very friendly, yet demanding, and oftentimes pushes you to do your very best work.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés