Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: San Bruno, CA

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 448 értékelés megtekintése
great people
UI/UX, Contract Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but could've been better
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, augusztus 23.
A day at google as a store operator was very consistent, not much changed, I learned to move at a very fast pace (timing was everything), how to work in the warehouse field, packaging and shipment. There wasn't much management due to the fact, we all pretty much did the same thing, there was no one higher up than you can go too besides a lead and they knew just as much as the store operators did, maybe a little more. The workplace varied depending on what store you were stationed at for the day or week, which could change at any given day/time. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet our delivery window when orders were flowing in, basically like a rush hour, and not being able to communicate with a boss or someone who should be over the whole store operators, not just leads. I enjoyed traveling to different places, different stores, meeting lots of new people, at Google you never really knew who you were going to be working with for the day or if things changed from the day before or not.
Pro érvek
Pay, hours, lots of overtime and available shift to pick-up, free food when on Google campus
Kontra érvek
Contract, slow phones and printers, lots of glitches in their software
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great company!
Online Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, július 25.
Mid level management is awesome. Great company to work. Vaco was very straight forward and has a forward thinking culture. Professionalism from the hiring process to on boarding, and to assist you on an ongoing basis.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
a good place to work
Senior Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2018, május 22.
Google is an amazing place to work with some amazing people. They knowledge one can gain at google is mind blowing and unlimited.

the workplace is very collaborative and goal oriented.
ground breaking technology
too many people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Excellent Employer and Placement
Store Operations Coordinator / In-Store Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2017, augusztus 28.
Working at Google Express has been challenging and allowed me the opportunity to grow as a person and as a worker. I was privileged to work with an array of talented and driven individuals while providing an excellent service. Communications among the teams and levels of management was excellent and ongoing. The only unpleasant aspect of the job was that the volume was work could be inconsistent.
Productivity Incentives, Mileage Reimbursement
Far from Home, Inconsistent Work Volume
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was okay.
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2017, július 17.
Temporary type of job, not long term. The company was pretty new so there where lots of differnt types of changes, some that I liked and others that I did not. Lots of peope came in and out of the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very beneficial to professional growth and experience
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2014, szeptember 19.
It is a great experience where I was able to network and advance my professional growth in a fast-paced setting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 6Jelentés
Fast-paced and Rewarding
Account Manager, YouTube Partner Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2013, augusztus 15.
Google Inc is a great place to work. The atmosphere tends to be very friendly, yet demanding, and oftentimes pushes you to do your very best work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van