Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Salt Lake City, UT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Salt Lake City, UT6 értékelés
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Google team management style is impeccable! Great team environment. I experienced the best manager in my career to date. Caring, kind, fair, helpful, empowering, encouraging, thoughtful, well respected, well read leader. Great management makes the entire working culture great! Best manager ever!!!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at google, but the people where very self motivated, to make them selfs look good. If they would had people inside company that would have had in field experience , this would have been a great place to secede.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google was a great place to work and I felt like they cared about the employees. Contractors on the other hand not so much. I would return to Google and think it's all in who you work for at Google.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ask upon request otherwise strong company. Tons of stress and high demands everyday it could be your last or the best day of your life . Overall amazing company with high expectations
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are lucky enough to get hired full time this is probably one of the best places to work in the US or maybe in the world. Nice corporate culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with great benefits. Will challenge you to learn a new and productive skill as well as understand how hard you can push yourself to do good work . Team atmosphere that I really enjoyed .
Pro érvek