Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Remote

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 531 értékelés megtekintése
Absolutely Love it!
I love everything about Google as a company to work for - the people are great, they work hard but understand the importance of work-life balance. Very fun place, too!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work for YouTube and it's okay
The terms and conditions for content creators on YouTube are always changing and often make it harder to monetize your content. I feel like they rarely listen to what their creators want. Overall a good job if you're willing to put in work to get where you want to be as you have to do that entirely on your own.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was an online cloud challenge
Took a cloud architecture which is obviously the future. Over time, Internet and cloud computing architectures enabled global access from a variety of computing devices. Even though this "cloud architecture" is decentralized in terms of hardware, it has given rise to application-level centralization
3,0
Love it
I do search terms for google as l see what is easiest to find for people looking for a career with a top100 company culture is great. Google have a lot of services and I find them to be really good.
Google is terrific!
It is my pleasure to get jobs on google.
There are many ways to get jobs, freelancers or experts can get jobs fitted with their skills.

The more work, the more get!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great work from home job that can be hard, but very interesting.
It is rating websites and how well they are done and you learn a lot going through the internet. Some things very interesting and hard to do but i do enjoy it.
Worked Remotely to Great Enjoyment
I was hired on a contract for remote editing work. It was enjoyable with flexible hours and great compensation. I was given good guidelines and a reasonable deadline for the project.
Flexible Hours and Great Pay
NO Complaints
Stable, reliable, and informative
The support system is great! The people are always there to help you, and they understand that it is normal for an employee to have a hard time sometimes. They are very open so you wouldn't feel intimidated to ask them a question.
The job was home-based and it offered good pay for the work. It is unfortunate that I was not able to continue working here. But I will always value my experience with the company.
Nice work environment
I was a Google Summer of Code participant in the summers (2017).
Pros

* Friendly people

* Lots of smart people.

* Good stipend

Cons

* Very large company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and not a bad way to make some cash.
Enjoyed the year I spent there. No real structure. As long as the minimum amount of hours were put in by the end of the week, you could work whenever you wanted.
Great experience
Worked as a Software Developer during Google's 2017 Summer of Code program. Fast-paced, highly educational opportunity for beginning software developers and the open source community. Highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
GSoC was a very good work experience
It was a summer coding internship/job for students. Google pays you to work for an open source organization. I worked for KDE. Got to learn a lot. It was fun.
Remote contract work
Working for one of the lead search engines, my engagement at this organization was limited to remote work. It was exciting to see the tools which were utilized to assess the technology in the early stages of the company's life.
Market leader, Competitive
Short term contract
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool projects to work on
Very good experience. Good stipend, good work satisfaction, you can work on the projects you are passionate about. Very good mentorship and direction.
Good Stipend
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours and great pay
I love this job because it gives me the flexibility I want, with a good pay. I can work when my kids are sleeping or just playing in the living room. It is easy and yet interesting.
Work from home flexible
Kontra érvek
Shortage of tasks is common
Zero Chaos -- Quality Ads Rater
Nice work from home job....Great compensation and paid weekly. My only issue is that some weeks there are not enough assignments or tasks to complete.
3,0
Lack of job security
Job security was based on projects success. 100% travel for some, 75% travel for most. Too many positions that put people in power, very little people willing to do regular tasks day to day.
Pay rate, experience
Job security, management, travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a temp remote job
I love the freedom that it gives me to work remotely. The job itself is very interesting because it allows me to see how search results are generated. The job is very automated. I do not have any live contact with Google. Any questions go thru my temp agency.
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Reporting and tracking the visual quality and content accuracy of Google advertisements
 Using an online tool to examine advertising-related data of different kinds and provide feedback and analysis to Google

 Examining and analyzing text, Web pages, images, and other kinds of information
Munkahelyi kultúra
condicones mejorables para no residente en EEUU
los ingresos son muy variables dependiendo del volumen de trabajo que ofrezcan, haciendo dificil poder tener unos ingresos consantes. Tardan muchisimo en pagar, y es facil que sin motivo realmente claro puedan restringir el volumen de trabajo. La unica opcion es darse de alta como autonomo par apoder cotizar.
El trabajo es interesante y en continuo cambio.
autonomia relativa
Kontra érvek
volumen de trabajo a veces casi nulo, cotizaciones y criterios de valoracion
Great pay and benefits
In the competitive industry of workers this company had one of the highest pay ranges and best benefits. Work/life balance was pretty flexible.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés