Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Redwood City, CA

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 448 értékelés megtekintése
Working at Google Express was Fun while it Lasted
Retail Store Operator Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2019, március 18.
Working at Google Express was great in my first year, They had given so many incentives that would simply encourage you to work more to gain that incentives. However, the just is just contractual. They may re-hire you based on your performance. On my second year they promoted me to be the lead, which for me is basically the same as an operator with just added responsibilities. On my second year, they changed the incentive to a mediocre incentive, that ran for four months until they dissolve the incentive.
Was not able to finish my contract since both Google Express and the Merchant decided no longer to operate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work to compensation ration was good
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2018, március 1.
Its good if you need to work asap, but contract term is 6 months, so you don't get benefits. Might be changed now but I have not looked into it. Easy job, needs improvement. YOU DO NOT WORK FOR GOOGLE, you work for STAFF MANAGEMENT.

You must communicate clearly to the location that you want to be placed, they will not bother to assist you immediately .You will be placed in different stores depending on what is needed, state that you do not care to be switched from store to store. If you don't have your own transportation or reliable transportation they might be able to work with you. Mention or just ask about it.
Pro érvek
Easy job
Kontra érvek
Drive long(depending), contract term 6 months, advanement doubtful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2017, január 24.
Very fun to work here, the people are very nice and always get our work done but there was times we had fun. We were like a family and we would all eat together on our breaks. Downside is the contract that was limited to only 1 year then 6 months off then you could reapply.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
N/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2016, február 6.
There were pros and cons, but overall i believe it is a nice, cool, and fun place to work at. I learned a lot of skills that will help me in the future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Very Independent
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, Ca2015, április 14.
I loved the job just not the temp agency. I've learned how to work with deadlines, big requirements, and under pressure. The hardest part of the job is missing the que due to high volume it is very hectic when a lot of costumers is ordering. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning about their software and company
Pro érvek
Benefits, PAY
Kontra érvek
Temporary Position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van