Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pittsburgh, PA

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 367 értékelés megtekintése
Great place to work!
Senior Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, április 5.
Although often maligned in the press, Google is a really great place to work. Most Googlers are passionate about doing the right thing, are incredibly kind and helpful, and this is a great place to learn. There are also numerous perks ranging from the food and benefits plan to being able to test out cool, not yet public features.
Pro érvek
Great salary, benefits, perks, equity, and learning opportunities
Kontra érvek
The use of homegrown libraries, tools, etc. makes some of the skills gained in this job less portable to other companies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Enjoyable Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, december 12.
Relaxed setting with the incoming call center. Customer calls inbound taking care of customer requests.Answering issues with customer problems with orders and deliveries.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Optimal company to launch career
Accountant/Data Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, augusztus 21.
Typical day at work: Analyzing spreadsheets; referencing client contracts/terms; collecting marketing data from systems; etc.

What I learned: Advanced sheets/excel; SQL interfacing; etc.

Management: Full autonomy; minimal training.

Culture: Progressive.

Hardest Part: Lack of training; job was not hard, however.

Most Enjoyable Part: Remote work; workplace flexibility.
Great place!
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, június 1.
Working for Google is an extremely rewarding experience, however, Google as a company does not accept anything less than full output. Your are rewarded wondrously for your hard-work, but you do work very hard and long.
Excellent Opportunity to Learn and Grow
Administrative Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, április 27.
My experience at Google was extremely positive. I learned so much new technology as well as experiencing a new culture. Very easy to be creative as an ABP which makes the job fun. Unfortunately, there are only 4 positions for ABP at Google Pittsburgh, however, I am grateful to have experienced the role for 7 mos.
Pro érvek
Free food, casual fun atmosphere, work anywhere if you want to get away from your desk.
Kontra érvek
Contractors and vendors are treated less than!! Unfortunately...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Working at Google was amazing
Online Purchasing Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, január 29.
I've never had a better experience in my entire life and I would've given anything to have been able to stay (as I was an independent contractor and my employment contract was up) Free food was only one of the MANY perks that Google offers throughout their building. They truly care about their employees, it was life-changing.
Pro érvek
Free food, free fitness, free coffee, great benefits, innovative work environment
Kontra érvek
Extremely competitive even internally and opportunities are tough to come by
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
I mean its Google
Technical Solutions Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, január 18.
I was a contractor so the only thing I would complain about was the apparent distinction between full time employees and contractors. But its understandable. Full time employees enjoyed the best benefits and perks on earth it seemed. But as a contractor it wasnt bad at all. Obviously the best contract job I ever worked.
Its Google on your resume
Kontra érvek
As a contractor you felt like 3rd class but that was ok.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retaliate against smart employees that have a voice
Supervisor/Social (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, augusztus 11.
Company is full of know it alls that know nothing. Like working in a high school cliche situation. If you are friends then you advance. If you have a brain you are shamed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 6Jelentés
3,0
Truly unique work experience
Dispatch Operations Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, június 5.
The most amazing workplace ever. Great food, workout room, laundry facilities, arcades, unlimited food and snacks. Great people, a truly unique work experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, május 1.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Typical day includes coding and literature learning/reading
good management
special culture
learning, coding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
I had a great time!
Transportation Systems Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, április 26.
I worked on the Google Express project during its initial inception in the East Coast cities such as DC, Boston, NY and Chicago. While on the project I was stationed in the brand new Google office in Pittsburgh. I loved it. The culture is fun, the company is flexible and cool. Most importantly the people are smart and a joy to work with.
Pro érvek
Free food, and great culture
Kontra érvek
very competitive work environment; hard to stand out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
n/a
GSX Logistics Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, április 21.
Google was a very good place to work the best place I ever worked out. They treated you like you were part of the company and not just some worker. There is no micro management and everyone is very nice.
Fun, eccentric people!
Corporate Coxswain (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, április 9.
I spent my time at Google coxing their corporate rowing team. Everyone was fantastically nice and motivated. I haven't spent much time physically at the Pittsburgh branch, but I believe it adheres to Google's work model fairly well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is 5-Star. Period.
Dispatch Operations Lead, Google Shopping Express (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, február 6.
It is doubtful if there will be any workplace better than Google in a long time. Google takes care of her employees jealously, and creates an environment where the employees hhighest potentials are achieved. It's definitely a great place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great perks, Stress free work environment, and amazing colleagues
Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, január 20.
A typical day at work started at 8am and was complete at 4pm. My team gathered in a conference room for dispatching duties and coordinated the daily activities via email and face to face interaction with fellow employees. I learned how to work well in a team environment. Management directives were coordinated well and the supervisors were very accessible.
Pro érvek
Free meals and snacks throughout the day
Kontra érvek
No PTO and limited health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Implementation Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2016, augusztus 10.
Great company to work for. Yes they ask a lot but they also give a lot. Managers make sure there is always a balance between work and life. You are constantly reminded that working long hours does not always mean you are doing a great job
Pro érvek
Free food, excellent health benefits, work/personal balance
very competitive at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, great people!
Lead Transportation Operations and Logistics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2016, április 28.
Ample opportunity for advancement. Great learning experience for future managers and supervisors. Learn how to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and workflow
Java Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2015, november 5.
Its really good to work at google and i have learnt many thing regarding work at google and its really great opportunity to work at google.
Free lunches, etc.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, healthcare, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace with everything you would need.
GSX Application Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2015, augusztus 6.
Logistics and create new ideas for Google shopping customers.
Improve product feature by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including product management and engineering.
Great
Logistics Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh2015, augusztus 6.
It was great working at good. Good food. Good people. Great atmosphere. Couldnt have been happier. Really enjoyed talked to all the googlers and picking there brains.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van