Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ogden, UT

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 768 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was all around a great working environment. I can't complain about anything because I felt supported and my superiors promoted me in my duties and helped me really understand my position.
Pro érvek
all
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish I was an actual Googler as they do not treat their vendors with much respect.
High expectations with no reasoning.

Really enjoyed the work, would love to actually work with Google, as they seemed pretty happy.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
work life was amazing! the environment was prime. there was always a buzz of excitement and a go get it attitude. co workers are very fun and nice. and overall an extreamely productive workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was really great from training all the way on to production. It taught me alot about troubleshooting hardware and also on how to talk to people and resolve their issues in a timely manner.
Pro érvek
Unlimited overtime
Kontra érvek
unorganized management.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be taking calls and helping customers with technical problems related to their carrier.
What I learned mostly is how to better my skills regarding Customer Service.

The management was well organized and we were all well informed on the rules and how they ran each client.

My co-workers usually had a lot in common. We are all technical and share a lot of the same interests.

Hardest part is help solving unknown issues that don't fall under our knowledge base.

The most enjoyable part is helping customers feel good by providing them with excellent customer service.