Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

167 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 552 értékelés megtekintése
cool to work there
Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 29.
I've been wanting to work at google. until now no chance!

Buy hey, working in a big company such google take so much pride and fulfillment, i wish they will call me one day, and tell me i got the Job.
everything is pros
Kontra érvek
it's hard to get into to google
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 28Jelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Camera (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 27.
I only worked with google for about a week on a behind the scenes shoot for Google: Small World. It was a crew of myself and a cameraman. The guy I worked with was super cool and new exactly what he was doing which really helps workflow.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Account Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 13.
What's beautiful about this approach is that a great environment is a self-reinforcing one: All of these efforts support one another, and together create an organization that is creative, fun, hardworking, and highly productive
good summer job
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 7.
essentially you are a personal shopper located at whatever store the assign you across Brooklyn, queens, and Manhattan. You get orders through a phone they give you and you have to go to the main store floor, find the items, buy the items, bring them back to your station, pack them neatly, and wait for someone to come pick them up. there are 3 intervals of time when someone picks them up so all orders must be ready and organized before those times. culture of workplace depends on store and you have to work with your coworkers and the employees of the actual store (target, PetSmart, Northface, and many more).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Admin Bus Partner: Contractor - Lots of Perks- No time to enjoy them
Administrative Business Partner (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 31.
Loved learning.Had a terrible manager made it difficult for me 2 njoy all Google had to offer. Wish I had a different manager.He ruined my experience.
Pro érvek
Decent Pay, Free Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Great Conferences, Very Cool Offices, Lots to learn, Great training programs
Kontra érvek
No racial diversity, Sterile Environment, No personality amongst co-workers, No down time, Over worked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Googel Express
Team Store Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 22.
It was Google Express and it was a great job to have. It teaches you how to move fast, think quickly and work with a team. It was also great and easy for clients to shop no matter where they was at or what time of day it was.
Fun Workplace
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 9.
Great place to work. Great people to be challenged and an awesome environment to expand your network. Love my coworkers and love to be working in a fast paced environment.
Temporary job
Field Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 30.
The company is SMX a staffing agency, not Google. Not much room for growth because it's a contract job. we did have access to the Google building and the food was free but if you didn't have a position within the building itself, they really didn't like you in the building
Pro érvek
pays better than most jobs
contract job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
poor leadership
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 9.
The experience here varies from team to team, however, a lot people are unhappy.

Poor leadership/management is seen across most of the sales organization.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Wish I Could Go Back
Channel Manager, Writer, Researcher, Editor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 2.
Easily the best job I ever had in terms of creative fulfillment and work culture. It's too bad Google dissolved the Lab Chanels, because if they still existed I would still be there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Highly Recommended - NYC
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 17.
I highly recommend Google for sellers. Great compensation, flexibility, and job stability. The manager you work with is key to your work/life balance and overall satisfaction at the company, so vet your potential direct managers well.
Fun and competitive environment
Account Manager (Contract Onsite) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 14.
Culture is fun with office perks and competitive environment working with top Fortune 500 companies. Team is collaborative and diverse set of projects so each role is not independent.
Contract Worker
Express Fulfillment Lead (Tier 1) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 10.
The stigma of being a contract worker at Google is very apparent. The overall atmosphere contains a lot of superiority complex. People there are very stuck up.
Acquisition/Acquihire
Product Marketing Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 26.
I was brought in by an acquisition. Most of the employees left within a year. I stayed longer but ultimately was offered a job to go with the head of product marketing to a nw company, Quantcast to head up Trade Marketing. It was a great opportunity to lead a new group there under a boss I respected, so I took it!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Politics
Great place to work!
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 7.
The best co-workers I've ever had. Smart, driven, helpful.

Despite the work being challenging, all-in-all Google provides a great work-life balance. It's fun to be at the office.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Office too comfortable to ever want to leave
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for swags, free lunches and perks
Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 16.
Many great perks, workplace culture was fun but the contract was short and temporary.
There are only Engineers for coding and not much QA was required in the role.
Free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun and Goal Oriented
Assistant Site Services Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 11.
I enjoyed working at Google. Very fast paced and busy environment. My days would go by so quickly. There is always plenty to do. Everyone is so nice and will to help in any aspect. I learned alot about the Google culture and its expectations for the staff there. Work attire is very casual. It's more of what you can do not what you can wear.A typical day included meetings, lots of meetings. trouble shooting situations for my staff and a little time at the end for a fun activity with my team. The hardest part was keeping up with an intense calendar schedule. You are pulled in many different directions. High expectations for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and learn aggressively.
FREELANCE (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 8.
Google Creative Lab was such a breath of fresh air. Really team-oriented and smart management made for a great experience. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to go to grow and learn about tech problem-solving through advertising.
Fun Competitive work place
Photoshop Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 5.
I think working at Google was amazing. Everyone helped each other while maintaining a friendly relationship. Teams were encouraged to interact with each other so that we can build other skills outside of our main job description. Meetings were very frequent which also built strong relationships between team members. One thing I really loved was that everyone is treated as an equal.
Fun and Knowledgeable
No room for growth as Graphic Designer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Na
Customer Partner Lead (Large Customer Sales) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 1.
Overall Great experience working with wonderful, intelligent people.Compensation could be better and advancement within specific roles is minimum.....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van