Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

167 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 549 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google will use you up and suck you dry
Senior Editor/Senior Content Strategist III (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 23.
Google will use you up and suck you dry and then dump your bum out on the street. The pace is frantic. You are expected to work all the time. If you hate your team there are tons of places where you can go to work alone and get away from them. The wholw concept of Leaning In is a crock. The free food is really good. The hardest part of the job was being a cog in a wheel. Not a good place for an independent thinker. You must work inside the box at Google.
free food
Kontra érvek
awful mgmt
na
Sous Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 25.
great place to work. great creative outlets. minimal interference about menu planning. overall would do it again. engineers were kind of obnoxious so yea.
N/a
Operations & Logistics Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 20.
It was seasonal but a really nice experience. I work for a start up company, called google shopping express. Everybody was fairly new so it was energetic and fun for everybody.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Nice company!
IT Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 9.
The work culture of Google was great. The people are friendly and like having fun. Excellent company with the possibility of career growth working here you will not stand still as a person.
3,0
Day of a Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 3.
Take a overview of the days goals, team, and work load.
Meet with other Leads and discuss how the day is going or went.
Hardest part of job is balancing time through out the day with breaks, goal times, and vendor times cause everyday changes.
I liked the fast pace and problem solving on the fly aspect.
Wonderful place to work
Senior Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 2.
Five stars! Couldn't ask for a better place to work.. Spent 7 years here in various offices. The people are great, the benefits are wonderful and the work is challenging.
good job
Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 21.
its a good job , very quick paced and has good pay as well. Lots of time off (paid) , also has weekly pay. Located on 14th street so it is very convenient to get to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
love this job
Operations and Logistics Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 13.
Great employee services. they put their employees first, they are very engaging in employee activity. They Re flexible with hours and employee are treated like family rather than just workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Career highlight (so far)
Director, Strategic Partnerships (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 9.
Work with great people, and learn from the leaders in tech. The workplace culture became the de facto standard for all of Silicon Valley, which in turn has become the model for all of corporate america
intellectually stimulating
Kontra érvek
no General Manager opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fun to work there
Field operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 28.
Working at google is very fun. but I am looking for other jobs because it is temporary, althouth that is my second year there, but my contract will be ended soon
Rewarding
Senior Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 27.
I had a fantastic experience at Google overall. Middle Management is notoriously incompetent but there are plenty of avenues to learn and grow one's career.
great place
Arabic Associate Linguist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 18.
Great experience. I enjoyed working in Google. It offers jobs through contractors. Contractors compete in offering their benefits. I think it offers good opportunity to get hired directly with google.
good kind of stress
Line cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 15.
it was an experience i will never forget. Tough start but it all worked itself out within a month. Hate to say it, but by far the best crew ive ever worked for and with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT was a fun and productive place to work at.
Google Guide (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 15.
IT was a fun, collaberative, exciting place, where they made you feel at home, and they didn't let you forget that you are a person first. It was a really dope experience I could almost consider google a luxury job. just for the simple fact that they always tried to make sure that you're are well oil and balanced to take on the task.
free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great easy job
Staff Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 15.
This job was a great job the only problem was it was a one year contract. If it wasn’t for that I would probably still b working there. Fast paced environment.
Excellent
Senior Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 14.
Great place to work for I spent one year as a contractor on a project. I made lifelong friendships and honed my management skills watching my managers.
Great Place to work
Channel Development intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 7.
awesome benefits and the NYC office is in a great location, be sure to take advantage of the perks, they even have a brazilian jiu jitsu class that includes and instructor!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 31.
Learned being part of team . however, it was a very unsatisfying and a not enjoyable job. Supervisors and leads were very under-qualified and did not perform a good job
Awesome company
Technical Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 29.
I didn't mind staying late there as long as I could catch the train (commuter) and getting in early was normal. Plus you can catch a really healthy and delicious breakfast.

Other than a bit of posturing from teammates mostly from Ivy schools at the beginning, everyone is respectful and friendly.

Engineering is a clear favorite in the company though management receive high compensation as well.

Meetings are frequent but brief. People are expected to do more than the standard. That's what the perks are for I believe. The environment is comfortable so try to outperform and bring in more value for their cost (your compensation).

If I had to be picky, the only cons I experienced were (coming from smaller companies) that even if you were proficient in another area, you often couldn't apply it because roles are more strictly defined at a large company such as Google. There are security and policy procedures that limit access.

I read elsewhere that some people found some employees to be arrogant. I found that to be the rare minority. Even in those cases, if you prove yourself good at what you do, you win respect. When I started, I came from a state college and 80% of my team were Harvard grads. They did their clique-y thing on occasion. But they didn't realize I went to state university because my family wasn't well off, and I dropped my GPA at the end pursuing athletic and gaming competitions on a national level. My standardized exam scores were in the 99th percentile, I was studying multivariable calculus in 10th grade. So after awhile, they realized I was just as
  több... bright, did my work well, and there was no longer a sense of exclusivity. A lot of employees are inexperienced, but talented. And that leads to promoting meritocracy.  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Best company
Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 14.
This is the best company you can ever work with . They will help to improve your carrier a lot . You will be also paid a lot as salary . You can experience the freedom here .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés

Hozzászólás – 2018, július 15.

This is the best company you can ever work with ;) . I can assure you that :) ..

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van