Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

166 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 532 értékelés megtekintése
Ok
Some people are great, some
Could be rude but overall not a bad environment to work at. Good thing is you’ll get to experience and taste different foods.
Pro érvek
Eat for free and all holidays are paid off.
Hard to move up.
Lots of great amenities
Free food everywhere with flexible work hours. It was great work opportunity to experience a laid back corporate environment. If you're able I'd highly recommend applying here.
Contractor
Mileage will vary as a contractor at Google. Not every team is the same but there are those teams where the segregation between a full time employee and a TVC (temporary-vendor-contractor) is felt. Staff on such poisonous teams will make TVC's feel less-than even though our work is very important to pushing things forward. Again, this is a team dependent situation and I was on such a team.
TVC job at google
Dont waste your time with TVC jobs at google, great company for full-time workers, a nightmare for contractors. I dont know what else to say until I reach 150 characters.
Great place
Staff suck won't help you get anywhere or ahead will step on you to keep there name good too much backstabbing they have great food great environment
Good food
Short break manager suck
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
The experience was great. I was able to travel and work from home. The workload was heavy however its definitely manageable. I'd say the best thing was working on a great google maps project and the free food.
Lots of Great Perks
Contract position -
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work surrounded by intelligent like-minded individuals
I was managing a team of engineers at Google (spread globally). I was fortunate to have worked for Google. Everyone is highly intelligent and every single person on the team has leadership skills which enables them to work autonomously.
excellent place to work
Google takes good care of it's employees. great work environment and good facilities. There are spaces designed for employees like a big library and cafetarias in each floor and they also have sessions to upgrade your skills.
Pro érvek
equality among the employees and luxury at work
Kontra érvek
It would be difficult to fit in anothet company after working at Google
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with difficult people even if they don't like you
Work with difficult people even if they don't like you. Be kind. Smile. Stay later. Even if you don't want to. Help people with bad attitudes.
Must go to all team gatherings outside of work. Or they might not like you after that.
Pro érvek
Company perks. Food, gym, location, Cafe's.
Kontra érvek
You must be a workaholic. Long work hours. No wonder they give you breakfast, lunch, dinner
Life at Google is challenging
The day at work at Google is typically challenging you be the best at what you are and focuses on broadening your horizon to learn new things and interact and work with some of the best minds.
Free Food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company to work for
Treats their employee extremely well. Many many perks including 4 lunch cafeterias. Salary and stock options are excellent. Not much hierarchical structure.
Good company
Working at Google is like winning the lottery. I would recommend that job seekers of all ages take the time to apply for a job with this outstanding company.
contractor at Google
It is most likely a great place to work full time. I personally was in a contract position and did not feel respected or that my skills were properly used.
Driving
I had a helper and we would pick up our car for the day and we would go on our route. i would drive and the helper would deliver the material. we would pick up material from stores and deliver them to customers
Pro érvek
great knolege of the city
Kontra érvek
the shifts they had didn't leave room to get personal things done
Great Pay Horrible Management
In the beginning I loved working at Google Express but there are several layers of management you have to get thru in order for your problems to be solved. They over hire and cut back on everyones hours. They schedule employees based on how fast you work and if you know the store location. and if you live in another borough forget about working somewhere close to home and be prepared to hop from location to location. The job is so easy it just sucks that the management doesnt really care about their staff.
Pro érvek
Paid lunch, unlimited vacation days
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very engaging place to work
Everyone there knows what they are doing, and their systems just work well. You can make your work experience your own, so it's not your average corporate setting.
Free lunches
Stuck in a project...
First job for which I wasn't to learn what I would be doing until after the first week. In a project with 360-degree review input, and no-one except my lead and manager had any input.
Food
Lack of autonomy
All or Nothing
The problem with Google is that if you are a contractor, as most employees are, the costs far exceed the benefits. The job culture is fantastic. But in most cases, the work is very thankless. You don't get much enjoyment out of completing a task.
Free Luncheses
Sustainable Job
A job that is adequate to sustain a life until capable of moving onto a better experience. Working as a security guard made things easier for my life as I needed a better job and an increase in pay. This gave me those things amongst other benefits as well.
AMAZING opportunity
I really feel the management did their best to inspire growth and a healthy work-life balance.
Hardest part about the job was meeting the metrics each month.
sir loin every monday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace to work and learn
Great workplace to work and learn. It's great environment to to work and learn. great people and great work culture which help you learn and grow your knowledge.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés