Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

170 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 622 értékelés megtekintése
Great place to learn.
Great place to learn and grown in the world of technology. Google is probably the most well-known name in technology these days. To have them on my resume is a plus.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dynamic and challenging, some leadership downfalls
Stressful, competitive, challenging, energizing. Smart people. Perks nice. Some people thrive. Culture of transparency and openness. Interest in sales and advertising helps.
Everyone has good intentions
Google doesn't have the traditional layoff cycles which cause people to try to succeed over others, so the culture is truly more collaborative than most and a general respect for everyone and the opportunities. However, like all large corporations, there are micro-cultures, such that a person's experience may vary (and it may also vary over time because of the continual change which is present).
Ok
Some people are great, some
Could be rude but overall not a bad environment to work at. Good thing is you’ll get to experience and taste different foods.
Pro érvek
Eat for free and all holidays are paid off.
Hard to move up.
Great Place to Grow and Develop
This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced company to work in
A typical day included business operational tasks. I learned how to provide quality service at scale. The workplace culture was very open and friendly. It was easy to make friends and feel supported by co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to learn and grow
Even as an intern, you are seen as a full-time employee and are treated as one. This allowed me to grow tremendously in my field and eventually feel comfortable sharing my thoughts and opinions.
Relaxed work environment
Very good workplace culture.
Limited options to climb.

Meet people from different walks of life with different skills.

Several free resources such as gym, free food, and perks.

Worked as a contractor so do not have access to most of the perks/resources.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, game rooms and casual atmosphere
few options to climb
Excellent place
Google is full of opportunities, and it is recommended for people who has initiatives and are willing to be part of a team. With so many people from diverse professional backgrounds and walks of life, it is very easy to adapt to the environment.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive work place to be at. Various cultural activities and a great environment overall to be working at.
I found my previous work experience at Google to be enjoyable. I learned how to cooperate best in a team with my fellow coworkers and to properly self manage myself and my time overall. I also developed effective communicative and marketing skills; skills in which I had lacked prior to joining Google then.
Excellent work environment
Working for google express gives flexibility and sustainability with family and work culture, very diverse with staff personnels. Informative with feedback.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning expereience and helped my grow career wise
I was hired through a recruiting company so my experience is through a contracters experience. It is hard to transfer over as FTE. But i do say now that I have been gone for over a year. Google has taught me alot and ive gained soo much knowledge that I dont think I would have learned anywhere else. They are well advanced in framework and processes compared to other companies and It makes sense why they are one of the top companies in the world.
1,0
Google/Allied Universal
I do not work for Google, I work for Allied Universal. Google is Allied's client. Google chose security companies that they want to work in their building. Allied Universal was selected by Google. Allied Universal hires the security officers to work in the Google building.
Great but intense
Great work environment, but hard to advance. Lots of competition and people get stuck all at the same level. Also work/life balance can be difficult with the expectations.
1,0
Toxic Start Up
Google Express was a startup - one month after relocating for my dream job, I was told that Google Express might be enduring layoffs. The next year was the worst layoff experience of my professional career. All of my resentment stems from the layoff of Google Express and the staffing agency that they hired and not of Google itself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work with.
I am an contractor at google. It is a very good company to work for. The perks are amazing, and people are very nice to work with. Nothing really to complain about, just wanted some change, and the job i have now is not what I want to do ultimately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Drove improvements across the business as a result of IT implementations. Equipped SPM’s across the organization with solutions that accelerated their OKR(action based metric) by 40%, providing additional visibility into partner relationship(improving the workflow), and reducing ticket to support by 60%.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to intern with lots of learning, networking, and perks!
I interned as a UX researcher in the summer of 2018. My experience was absolutely amazing! My team was great, they really helped me to get up and running quickly, but let me take ownership and lead my project. The perks didn't hurt either. I took advantage of the gym, cooking classes, weekend activities for interns and much more. Even though we played hard, we worked hard too, but I never minded because it was fun! As an intern, I really appreciated the sizable living stipend and the free food too.
Pro érvek
Free meals and snacks, healthcare for interns, gym, fun place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with incredible work /life balance
Workplace culture is undeniably the best. Work/Life balance is top concern and priority for entire workforce. I have learned how to navigate ambiguous situations very well.
Keeps you very busy
I love google, but they keep you moving and are never satisfied. The pay stinks because every part full time employee is treated as an independent contractor thus there are no reimbursements for expenses, no benefits, no unemployment insurance, no liability insurance, no disability insurance, No Paid Time Off, no sick days, no HR support, nothing. If are able to work, they will pay you, if you get hurt while working and cannot work, no pay at all, no job saved for when you return, nothing!

NY State will introduce legislation in 2020 that requires employers to treat everyone as a full time employees.
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
pay is minimal and does not cover using my own car + insurance + gas + maintenance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment with hard workers
I was only there a short time, but enjoyed the culture, autonomy and work environment. Google also clearly seeks to be a good neighbor to its surroundings.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés