Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 476 értékelés megtekintése
Relaxed work environment
Equipment Maintenance Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 15.
Very good workplace culture.
Limited options to climb.
Meet people from different walks of life with different skills.
Several free resources such as gym, free food, and perks.
Worked as a contractor so do not have access to most of the perks/resources.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, game rooms and casual atmosphere
Kontra érvek
few options to climb
Excellent place
Proctor/Beta Tester (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 28.
Google is full of opportunities, and it is recommended for people who has initiatives and are willing to be part of a team. With so many people from diverse professional backgrounds and walks of life, it is very easy to adapt to the environment.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive work place to be at. Various cultural activities and a great environment overall to be working at.
Lead Associate with Google Expeditions (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 23.
I found my previous work experience at Google to be enjoyable. I learned how to cooperate best in a team with my fellow coworkers and to properly self manage myself and my time overall. I also developed effective communicative and marketing skills; skills in which I had lacked prior to joining Google then.
Excellent work environment
E-commerce Store operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 21.
Working for google express gives flexibility and sustainability with family and work culture, very diverse with staff personnels. Informative with feedback.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning expereience and helped my grow career wise
Project Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 20.
I was hired through a recruiting company so my experience is through a contracters experience. It is hard to transfer over as FTE. But i do say now that I have been gone for over a year. Google has taught me alot and ive gained soo much knowledge that I dont think I would have learned anywhere else. They are well advanced in framework and processes compared to other companies and It makes sense why they are one of the top companies in the world.
1,0
Google/Allied Universal
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 20.
I do not work for Google, I work for Allied Universal. Google is Allied's client. Google chose security companies that they want to work in their building. Allied Universal was selected by Google. Allied Universal hires the security officers to work in the Google building.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Great but intense
YouTube Global Product Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 19.
Great work environment, but hard to advance. Lots of competition and people get stuck all at the same level. Also work/life balance can be difficult with the expectations.
1,0
Toxic Start Up
Senior Fulfillment Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, november 19.
Google Express was a startup - one month after relocating for my dream job, I was told that Google Express might be enduring layoffs. The next year was the worst layoff experience of my professional career. All of my resentment stems from the layoff of Google Express and the staffing agency that they hired and not of Google itself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work with.
Search Language Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 20.
I am an contractor at google. It is a very good company to work for. The perks are amazing, and people are very nice to work with. Nothing really to complain about, just wanted some change, and the job i have now is not what I want to do ultimately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Technical Analyst/ Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 12.
Drove improvements across the business as a result of IT implementations. Equipped SPM’s across the organization with solutions that accelerated their OKR(action based metric) by 40%, providing additional visibility into partner relationship(improving the workflow), and reducing ticket to support by 60%.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to intern with lots of learning, networking, and perks!
UX Research Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 3.
I interned as a UX researcher in the summer of 2018. My experience was absolutely amazing! My team was great, they really helped me to get up and running quickly, but let me take ownership and lead my project. The perks didn't hurt either. I took advantage of the gym, cooking classes, weekend activities for interns and much more. Even though we played hard, we worked hard too, but I never minded because it was fun! As an intern, I really appreciated the sizable living stipend and the free food too.
Pro érvek
Free meals and snacks, healthcare for interns, gym, fun place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with incredible work /life balance
Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 28.
Workplace culture is undeniably the best. Work/Life balance is top concern and priority for entire workforce. I have learned how to navigate ambiguous situations very well.
Keeps you very busy
Field Data Scientist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 14.
I love google, but they keep you moving and are never satisfied. The pay stinks because every part full time employee is treated as an independent contractor thus there are no reimbursements for expenses, no benefits, no unemployment insurance, no liability insurance, no disability insurance, No Paid Time Off, no sick days, no HR support, nothing. If are able to work, they will pay you, if you get hurt while working and cannot work, no pay at all, no job saved for when you return, nothing!

NY State will introduce legislation in 2020 that requires employers to treat everyone as a full time employees.
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
pay is minimal and does not cover using my own car + insurance + gas + maintenance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment with hard workers
Visiting Researcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 6.
I was only there a short time, but enjoyed the culture, autonomy and work environment. Google also clearly seeks to be a good neighbor to its surroundings.
Google Express
In-store Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, július 11.
The same day delivery service was efficient and fun to work for. I was hired for the position through Adecco. Positive culture and fun working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive & fun place to work
HELP DESK SUPPORT (INTERNSHIP) (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, július 11.
Google is a great place to work. Employees have their own freedom to work. Also, there are lots of opportunities to learn. free foods & napping pods make that even better.
Pro érvek
freedom to do the job, free food
3,0
Cool Environment with Not so cool job
Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, július 9.
amazing place to work as a whole! However, work happiness is directly related to the team you join and the culture of that team and it's role in the business.
Lots of great amenities
Intern Program Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, július 3.
Free food everywhere with flexible work hours. It was great work opportunity to experience a laid back corporate environment. If you're able I'd highly recommend applying here.
3,0
Contractor
Community Manager - Local Guides Connect (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, május 29.
Mileage will vary as a contractor at Google. Not every team is the same but there are those teams where the segregation between a full time employee and a TVC (temporary-vendor-contractor) is felt. Staff on such poisonous teams will make TVC's feel less-than even though our work is very important to pushing things forward. Again, this is a team dependent situation and I was on such a team.
2,0
TVC job at google
Chrome Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, május 18.
Dont waste your time with TVC jobs at google, great company for full-time workers, a nightmare for contractors. I dont know what else to say until I reach 150 characters.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van