Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New York, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
New York, NY175 értékelés
175 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 729 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a great place to work. Loads of activities to keep moral up. The culture was amazing and the staff was great to work with. Everyone I meat was friendly and helpful in every way.
Pro érvek
The cafe and lounge areas
Kontra érvek
For me, wasn't in my field of study
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's a reason that Google continuously ranks #1 among the best places to work in the United States. The benefits and compensation are competitive, the opportunities are plentiful and the leadership is best-in-class. Google is no longer a scrappy startup, but rather a large corporation in a competitive tech landscape. Prepare to work hard, collaborate effectively and network internally in order to stand out among the intense competition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company culture, very entrepreneurial atmosphere..
Great amenities: free food, drinks, gym, play room, tea room etc

Tons of interesting projects, good tooling which easily available..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, incredible employees, great management team, great offices. However, it is a relatively flat company and can be difficult to quickly move up.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, competitive, challenging, energizing. Smart people. Perks nice. Some people thrive. Culture of transparency and openness. Interest in sales and advertising helps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn and grown in the world of technology. Google is probably the most well-known name in technology these days. To have them on my resume is a plus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google doesn't have the traditional layoff cycles which cause people to try to succeed over others, so the culture is truly more collaborative than most and a general respect for everyone and the opportunities. However, like all large corporations, there are micro-cultures, such that a person's experience may vary (and it may also vary over time because of the continual change which is present).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some people are great, some
Could be rude but overall not a bad environment to work at. Good thing is you’ll get to experience and taste different foods.
Pro érvek
Eat for free and all holidays are paid off.
Hard to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included business operational tasks. I learned how to provide quality service at scale. The workplace culture was very open and friendly. It was easy to make friends and feel supported by co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even as an intern, you are seen as a full-time employee and are treated as one. This allowed me to grow tremendously in my field and eventually feel comfortable sharing my thoughts and opinions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good workplace culture.
Limited options to climb.

Meet people from different walks of life with different skills.

Several free resources such as gym, free food, and perks.

Worked as a contractor so do not have access to most of the perks/resources.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, game rooms and casual atmosphere
few options to climb
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is full of opportunities, and it is recommended for people who has initiatives and are willing to be part of a team. With so many people from diverse professional backgrounds and walks of life, it is very easy to adapt to the environment.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found my previous work experience at Google to be enjoyable. I learned how to cooperate best in a team with my fellow coworkers and to properly self manage myself and my time overall. I also developed effective communicative and marketing skills; skills in which I had lacked prior to joining Google then.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for google express gives flexibility and sustainability with family and work culture, very diverse with staff personnels. Informative with feedback.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired through a recruiting company so my experience is through a contracters experience. It is hard to transfer over as FTE. But i do say now that I have been gone for over a year. Google has taught me alot and ive gained soo much knowledge that I dont think I would have learned anywhere else. They are well advanced in framework and processes compared to other companies and It makes sense why they are one of the top companies in the world.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not work for Google, I work for Allied Universal. Google is Allied's client. Google chose security companies that they want to work in their building. Allied Universal was selected by Google. Allied Universal hires the security officers to work in the Google building.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment, but hard to advance. Lots of competition and people get stuck all at the same level. Also work/life balance can be difficult with the expectations.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google Express was a startup - one month after relocating for my dream job, I was told that Google Express might be enduring layoffs. The next year was the worst layoff experience of my professional career. All of my resentment stems from the layoff of Google Express and the staffing agency that they hired and not of Google itself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am an contractor at google. It is a very good company to work for. The perks are amazing, and people are very nice to work with. Nothing really to complain about, just wanted some change, and the job i have now is not what I want to do ultimately.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés