Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mountain View, CA

740 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 374 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Always learning
Operation Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, december 9.
I'm excited to come to work and learn, and the people I work alongside are wonderful people. There's a ton of talent here, and I do think the managers I've had were willing to listen and help out with various things (time off, more challenging work, etc) whenever I've asked.
super cool
STANDARDS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 29.
super cool till you burn out and have a meltdown from all the crazy.
Benefits:

Health insurance
Dental insurance
Tuition reimbursement
- 21 days agoreport job
1,0
NO work life balance
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 27.
Its fun to work there but remember you will lose the sense of your belongings outside of google. No work life balance. Over all not recommended with people with family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company with intelligent people
Camera Engineering Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 25.
My typical day at work is closely working with software and hardware engineers for the improvement of the quality of the products. I have learned to be flexible at work and be able to perform different tasks both individually and corporately. The workplace culture is fun and motivating. The hardest part of the job that would frustrate me the most is that I am unable to familiarize with the tasks while the deadline is approaching. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I can work with people who are hard-working and enjoying with what they are doing at the same time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT Apprentice (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 23.
learned a lot from my team. My team and manager are very supportive. A lot of organizations and clubs to join inside the company. Googlers are so nice, and you can ask to meet with them.
2,0
Zero Life Balance
Cloud Solutions Architect / Technical Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 19.
Expect to work 80 - 90 hours a week if you want a decent perf. Management changes frequently and not always in a good way. Job assignments are vague and perf is torture.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with smart helpful people
Product Technology Manager Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 18.
- Everyone is super smart and super helpful
- Work is ambiguous and it's more of you deciding what you want to work on than being handed tasks
- Managers really work towards enabling your career growth and providing the right guidance/feedback/support
- There are a lot of opportunities to move around in different teams and functions
Backend Java Engineer
Application Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 15.
I am dedicated individual and team player who enjoys working as backend developer. Always keen to learn new lessons and stay current on tech stack. I would like if the workplace culture is fun to be at work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great place to work!
Children's Center Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 14.
Long commute, but an excellent work place. Benefits are top notch, caring co-workers. Manager that really care and are committed to improving. I highly recommend working there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good food on the Mountain View Campus !!
Business Analyst& Business Intelligence Developper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 13.
VERY bad diversity managerment from manager / NO training / wasted time in useless Stand up meetings / language barrier / manager not available for help /
Workplace culture
Assistant Cafe Manager, Bon Appetit (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 11.
We truly care about the safety of our employees. Working with them to understand safety and making sure all of our equipment is being taught how to use before they get to use it on their own is something we truly take account on. The modo we live by everyday at work is, we want you to go home like you came into work. I believe that this is a part of what makes our workplace culture believe in safety and wanting to be safe for themselves and others.
Data Driven evironment
Data Analyst II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 7.
Great work life balance and generous amenities. Promotions rarely happen and can be really tough to obtain. People are generally friendly and approachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is very exiting and fun to work there
Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 7.
every day is new adventure and exiting to work there.
Lab-view and python programing.
Management is very cool.
very nice.
On a personal level I feel that finding enough time to spend with friends and family is the hardest part of my job. I love working
to achieve my goal
Collaboration. “I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. ...
Work-Life Balance. “I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job.
3,0
Good workplce
Senior partner manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View2019, november 7.
I have had very bad management experiences here
Political and stressful atmosphere
Very poor managers
Horrible place for experienced people in my opinion ,under leveled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An extremely challenging, principled and rewarding workplace.
Google was a great place to work, but it does have some issues.
It was very rewarding, challenging and exciting.
There are however some built-in drawbacks to the heavily engineering-influenced culture.
The culture was very competitive and at times this could provide conflicting incentives for team members when working to move a project forward.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and loads of great mentors.
Self-Driving Vehicle Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 1.
Great environment and loads of great mentors. The culture was inviting and many social events. Loads of food and perks. Plenty of buildings to keep yourself entertained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for Young people was little work experience
HR Generalist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, október 28.
Google is an exciting and dynamic work environment that is definitely oriented toward people under fifty. Employees are expected to think critically, and think globally, while acting locally.
Pro érvek
Free lunches etc
Kontra érvek
Excellent place to work.
QA Engineer (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, október 28.
I was a contractor at Google.
Very good experience working on multiple projects.
Learned a lot from various people and projects.
Amazing work place. Nice management.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team but but management
Photos Web Tester (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, október 25.
There was a lot of politics on the team I was on and you really had to watch your back at times. It wasn't very comfortable and the management was absent most of the time.
Fun place to work
Play Operations Scheduling Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, október 21.
The perks and amenities alone make it almost worth the jobs. Everything is free and accessible to some extent. Everything is pretty laid back and easy going as long as you're not affecting anyone's work or money.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van