Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mountain View, CA

776 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 558 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive environments with Good Perks
QA Analyst, Trust and Safety (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 14.
A great overall experience in terms of culture and community. Learned great time management skills, designed business artifacts along with participate in team meetings to develop new features.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked it but it was too big
CONTENT/MARKETING SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 10.
Loved the project I was working on but it was hard to advance, I ended up having a hard time moving up unless I would relocate and I wasn't willing to do that at the time. Loved the people so much though, very inspiring environment,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful, though very supportive environment
Very stressful, though support environment.
Really hard to advance, promotions are hard to come by.
Worklife balance is really hard to maintain.
Aggressive culture and environment.
Excellent Company
Software Test Engineer - Google Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 9.
One of the best technology firms in the industry. I highly recommend working there. Life / Work balance is very important to Google and the campus is amazing with innovative ideas and creativity. I loved working with people driven by new ideas and technologies.
1,0
Highly Political
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 9.
Google has a lot of perks and compensation is good. Environment is cult like. No diversity and inclusion. They talk about it but dont know how to deliver. The company hires a bunch of college grads and they grow up at google with no other experience. They are all worried about their perf and miss focusing on customer need or efficiency. If you are a college grad this is a good place to go. If you are a experienced professional be prepared for a challenge
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have more opportunities to learn new stuff.
TPM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 8.
Overall, it is a great company to work with. The true experience will be varied based on your position and your group. Everyone's experience is different.
Great employees
ADMINISTRATIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 7.
The people are all so brilliant - it is like going from being a big fish in a small pond to a guppy in an ocean of talent. Culture has changed over the past two years, true, but I still recommend it. It is hard, you have to be very proactive to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Innovative company with great benefits
Technical Writing Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 3.
Provides lots of freedom to get your job done with minimal interference from upper management. Flexible workplace with strong tool support. Best job ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse with many benefits to make you more comfortable and productive
Senior Quality TPM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 1.
Lots of work and long hours, but Google tries to soften the blow with lots of activities, free good food and drinks and a pretty open work schedule.

Advancement is difficult, as they are pretty stuffed with middle management, but communication is open, and you can freely talk with all layers of the executive team.
1,0
Horrendous Upper Management
Product Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 30.
Google has become a gigantic companies where every employee is just a number on the books. Management care more about promoting themselves vs. growing talents to achieve org and company goals.

The nonstop politics, people push each other under the bus are seen across every team. In my years I have seen the director who sexually harassed employees still work there, the director whom 13+ people went to HR to seek for help, was being voted as the top women leader of the company, whereas the lower levels individuals would get laid off left and right when projects got cancelled or due to re-org.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super friendly and a great work environment
Hardware Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 29.
I like working with my team they are helpful and nice. I do not have much to say, everyone is so respectful and caring. I work on cool stuff with some bright people.
Growth-focused workplace
Engineering Technical Writer Intern (Android) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 28.
I learned a lot of technical skills, but also a lot of soft skills like how to push back when necessary. The hardest part was ramping up, but my team was fantastic and they made sure that I took breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Esta empresa es muy buena
Prepcook, linecook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 23.
Yo trabajaba allá por medio de una agencia, l empresa es muy buena Google es una de las mejores compañías su ambiente laboral.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great employees
Learning and Development Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 21.
Google was a great place to work. Employees feel engaged with the company. After a while, the opportunities for advancement get to be a bit harder. The culture is also changing a bit more as it continues to grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Realistic project definition and expections.
C++ Programmer (consultant) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 21.
The company fostered an environment where the projects were well defined and the requirements were clear.
The team had realistic expectations for the completion of tasks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail and Copy Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 20.
It is a great work environment working with multi-cultural individuals.
Managers are great with paid time off on holidays.

The work place is in a warehouse and it is 11 hr work days.

The hardest part of the job is getting the packages done within a timely manner and delivering packages to the Postal office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an awesome experience working for Google!!
Technical Recruiter, Cloud (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 20.
Couldn't have asked for better job, best company I ever worked for and the best team as well! I had an amazing opportunity to work with best people in the world and to build the best products.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was there through my high school
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA 940432020, január 19.
When I attended Impact academy of technology, during my first 3 years of high school. The school had a partnership with google and it gave students opportunities to intern there and one of my teachers referred me because of my technology skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company puts great emphasis on diversity
Tech Exchange Scholar (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 17.
College programs are very inclusive. We had flexible hours and we had enough guidance and mentorship from software engineeer and product managers across Google campuses in Sunnyvale and Mountain View.
Fun experience
Special Collections Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 13.
Very fun being a part of a project that is a new feature for a popular app that millions of people use everyday. Having the experience of using new technology called, Augmented Reality and how it will help people find there way throughout cities in the country is very profound.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, paid expenses, travel to different places of my choosing, started at anytime of the day when of my choosing.
Kontra érvek
N/A
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van