Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mountain View, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Mountain View, CA800 értékelés
800 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 704 értékelés megtekintése
Happy employee
I’ve had an incredibly positive experience working at Google for the past two years. It’s a company that cares for its employees and compensated fairly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
A good place to learn and apply your expertise. good experience.
Great company
It's not a startup anymore, but still an amazing place to work! You learn so much from working with such smart, driven people. And the principles of innovation have successfully created truly amazing products.
1,0
Terrible company
They treat employees very bad and just a horrible company overall to work for with no value for their employees

They also don’t really want to help you succeed
3,0
Excellent workplace
Good workplace if you can tolerate ambiguity. I do not have much more to disclose at this time. I am just filling in the minumum character count for this review.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
great place to work
I love my coworkers and management. A typical day of work is receiving tickets and getting them completed in a timely fashion with a sense of urgency. Food is wonderful and free perks are wonderful also.
Dynamic co workers
Professional team and goals clearly explained. Women sometimes treated differently. Difficult to transition from contractor to full time due to some brutal competition for the very few conversion spots compared to the vast number of contract recruiters hired at once (60 started the day I began). No vacation days or paid sick days nor paid holidays for contracted employees. No benefits. Only paid for 40 hours per week.
Pro érvek
Great company to have on your resume. Google bus transportation. Free food at all times.
Kontra érvek
Low conversion rate of contractors to full time employees. No security.
Productive Place
Google has a lot of benefits, from free food to massages to employee development. The environment allows you to live on campus as needed. You also get to work with bright colleagues.
Free food
Long commute if you live in between SF and Mountain View
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Good company to work with.
Very Good company to work with. Good benefits. Good management. Good Food. Good culture. Good Environment. Good Facilities. Management is very supportive.
1,0
blah
None I was a software contractor there twice (GoogleX and Google Pay). Google doesn't care about contractors. Contractor job specifications are narrowly defined so don't worry about attending meetings because they don't care what you have to say. Just do your job, eat, and go home. You get none of the benefits that regular employees get. Hourly pay may be equal but no stocks or bonuses obviously. You don't get to participate in group activities. Keep in mind you are not one of them, you're a short timer (< 1yr contract). No prospect for conversion either. Do it for the money and your resume. BTW, Google doesn't like it when you say on your resume you worked there even if you are neck deep in a Google project and working/sitting with Google co-workers. I just add "contractor at Google" to my title.
stress-free and no discrimination
fun
culture

learning

motivating

people friendly

is like my second home

always excited to work everyday

free perks and animal friendly as well.

the place job in the whole wide world
Inspiring place to work
Google does do some really great and inspiring work. It's easy to feel small in a big pond but keep working hard and if you choose to work there, remember you got the job for a reason.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and good benefits
Fun place to work and good benefits. People are motivated. intelligent and often help when needed. A typical job at work involves simulation, meetings and lab work.
work / Life balance
a. Managed entire 120 project engagements
b. Opportunity learn New technologies

c. Workplace was cool and flexible timing

d. Heavy Tech Sack

e. food, entertainment, cultural programs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good to do for a few years
It was great and fulfilling to work here for a few years but after that it is wise to move on to higher paying jobs where you can be more effective. Also staying here can get you locked in to their proprietary tools and make it harder for you to start at another company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, even as a contractor!
Love working here as a country specialist. Job satisfaction is what I got the most. I got to see my mapping effort from start to finish (I have worked at another mapping company in Cupertino that is extremely secretive and only allow you to work on a small section of the mapping cycle).
Great company
Most giant company around the world have good focus on how to make the company grow bigger and make every consumer happy. The tendency about this culture is they forget about the fact that what a company great are the employees around it. Management of big companies should not forget about their employees and their families.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i gave true answers about myself and work
I love my work place and some times i felt some difficulties but my manager and well supported me.. I am about to end with the project and looking for new one.
good environment.
Good people, best job i ever had. If they don't eliminated the job before, probably im still working at this company. Im happy working at this company.
free good foods
Kontra érvek
happy people less stress.
Massive Software Company
Getting better, but still learning how to do hardware, as all of their systems and promotions and HR processes are built around the needs of software engineers. Was getting rather political when I left in 2015.
Supports creativity. Communication is unhindered
Were it not for budgetary constraints, post on-boarding activities and role related actions, i was treated with respect and not just a contracted Would recommend an Agile/Scrum course if you can get it prior to starting or interviewing there
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés