Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Moncks Corner, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Moncks Corner, SC12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 705 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work. Respectful coworkers and management. The promotions can be very competitive, but the requirements are clear. Some of the smartest people I've ever worked with.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
difficult place to move up in this location
difficult environment to grow. They wanted to keep people at 13$/hr and there was no option to move into the offices, or move up. It seemed to be a good starting position for a young adult, or possibly a part time student.
Great job!
Great place to work especially if you can get on as a full-time "Googler". A large number of employees are contract and/or vendor roles. Becoming an actual employee of Google is tough.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunch daily
Kontra érvek
Healthcare, benefits for contract workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work. Fun and challending.
Great working environment, and even greater people. Very challenging; however, there is so much support available. My leaders were excellent. They were supportive and understanding.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Fun Place to work
Great place to work and has a lot of perks while working such as free snacks and free lunch. Google has a lot of things that keep employees motivated to come to work and perform at their best
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Productive fun work place
I learned a lot of troubleshooting techniques while I was at Google. Management was fair, and some of the people were friendly and sociable. The workplace culture may need some work.
Pro érvek
Free food, video games, flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
not enough hiring within for qualified candidates
great work place
Google was in my experience one of the best places that I ever worked. They had very flexible hours and accommodated to their staffs needs. I enjoyed how sometimes the work environment was fast paced and other times it was laid back.
good pay, good benefits
was far from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was great just wish it was long term
I had a great time working there great people great atmosphere just wish I had more time bosses where awesome money incredible just the job it self wasn’t long term wish I could go back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to be. Good People.
Securing data.
Good Management.

Rich in culture.

Good food.

Loved mostly being able to be around friendly people who wanted to help everyone succeed in what they do.
Good food
Micromanage
Best place I've ever worked
there really isn't anything bad i can say about working here. I loved every minute. The only bad part is the promotion process. It's not very good or does it go off the best qualified and hardest working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture and co-workers were irreplacable
No such thing as typical day of work. Very diversified and plenty of opportunity to learn new technologies. Quarterly outings were always fun until things took a turn. Co-workers remain unmatched by any others. I loved the challenge and the intellect each individual brought to the team.
Overall Company was amazing
local management anti cultural
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and great environment
A typical day working at the plant includes running pipes, pulling wires, working duct banks, installing lights and light fixtures. I have learned several thing by working here. Some of the things that i have learned while working here includes bending conduit, installing lights, operating aerial lift, and working under pressure as well as in a team setting. The management at this site was awesome. I felt like we really mattered as employees. We were able to voice our opinions and whatever issues we had were resolve most of the time. My coworkers were very great to work with. We worked closely as a team and that allowed us to complete different tasks in a timely manner. The hardest part of my job was having to complete outdoor task in extreme weather conditions. The most enjoyable part of my job was going to work each morning loving what i do as well as being around my coworkers and management. They made my job really fun.
Health Care
Short Breaks and having to wait 15 minutes to use microwave
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés