Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Miami, FL

Értékelések kategória szerint
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 768 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a company that works with their employees to help them become better at what they do. They help you balance you life with work and when you go into work you feel at home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
eventhough the work environment is a bit relaxed, this is because people are doing what they are supposed to rather than having someone supervising their work all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work/life balance was great. Salary was very good. Challenging and exciting work. Oftentimes had overtime approved. Flexible schedule with no issues. No 401k or any benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start your career. Provide you everything you need to get experience in a field that has so much room for improvement. Wouldn't change much.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a pleasant job where I realized that I enjoyed teaching, I continued doing it for some time after finding a teaching position, I would continue doing it but I am dedicating time to developing my experience in developing software.
Pro érvek
Rewarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
The system picked up Google thinking I worked for google but I didn't. I worked at a marketing company that used Google My Business. Just for the record.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Conducted market research in South Florida by analyzing zip codes and demographics.
• Provided first hand reviews of restaurants, shopping, activities, and events.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All communication was thruout emails, and for all time working there, I did not know who is my supervisor, and I had only list of general impersonal emails to contact in the case, you have nobody to ask, you cannot know if you're doing well or not, but in general the work was interesting and well-paid for temporary job.
Pro érvek
Free schedule, not bad pay.
Kontra érvek
Impersonal communication, no explanations for any occasions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First of all it’s an amazing experience of being able to be part of a qualitative project which certainly has a big impact not only on the research community but also on the society. Also in my case being in a Graduate Program there are lots of barrier to participate in an internship as physically relocation not possible leaving the research lab, but Google Summer of Code gave me the opportunity to experience and accomplish something more parallel with my Gradate school life.