Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Manhattan, NY

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 729 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros
- Really cool office and it was really huge

- Has a lot of cafeterias with free food, you can choose from Sushi, Steaks, Soups, Sandwiches etc

- Supplies you with all the tools needed such as laptops, chargers, connectors, etc

- People are very kind, approachable and fun

- Cute dogs are always around the building

- Had an awesome team that really works hard

Cons

- Management din't really manage the team well

- A lot of video conferences from different states so time was an issue
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
S.M.X was under Google express. The job itself was ok but the people weren't always as pleasant. all-round it was and an ok job at the time because of the salary it was 16 an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management that created a fun work environment. Well treatment of the employees. Hardest part of the job was working long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the freedom to create my own menu.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at work is always busy,witch is good by me. because by me staying busy? IT SEEMS TO make the time go by much faster.AND THE more i work? The more i learn, because each day is a learning exprience . which makes the job more exciting. The hardest part is when some people slack in their work assigment. But thats when i have to work extra hard. just to make sure that the job is done correct. The fun part of the job is getting may pay check .
always on time for work
Kontra érvek
try not to be late or miss a wook day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job that i gained great experience but unforonately it was a contract job so my time there ended. Overall The company treated me equal and i had a great working experience .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a dishwasher got promoted to and porter and then a Reciever there's a lot of room for growth. As a Reciever I check all food that comes into the building for my floor by temping and making sure it's 40 or below. Check to make sure the quality looks good.
Free lunch
No OT
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Google Express consisted of going to the pick up location at the beginning of my shift to meet my driver for the shift. I learned how to use my phone to scan parcels and confirm deliveries via the GSX app. Management was reasonable and considerate and very willing to help me and my co workers in anyway they could. The most enjoyable part of the was being outside and interacting with different people everyday.
Pro érvek
No one pushing you to do your job
Kontra érvek
Occasionally it was hard to find places to use the bathroom or park to take lunch.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés