Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Los Angeles, CA

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 486 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Nationwide Travel
Maps Field Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, október 29.
Unfortunately my time was cut short at Google due to the termination of the Maps project. However, it was a great experience working with the team and traveling the country.
Tough place to work
Strategic Partnership Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, szeptember 10.
The company is very large now. Not so easy to navigate. Constant re-orgs makes it extremely difficult to understand impact and landscape. Beware of switching to other competitor companies.
Productive and Great Place to Work
Content Manager & Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, július 3.
Can't say anything negative. It's truly a place that cares about their employees and fostering meaningful relationships. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities for growth.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience with this company over the years
Operator/Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, május 29.
Great flow, great opportunities following, and great staff, i was never dissatisfied with my pay or my work duties. Google takes care of you as an employee and makes sure that you are always on the same page following company policy.
Free environment
Too Emotion based staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic facilities and amazing culture
Operations Assistant (Contract Assignment) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, május 9.
10/10
This place is everything you would expect to find with a great company. The culture is amazing and the perks are everywhere. Each day is different!
Free lunches
commute
Fun and busy
Office Manager/ Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, március 18.
Stayed busy and creative work space, was a competitive and challenging job I was a rep for marketing on Google for multiple companies and expansion of consumer knowledge for what ever company I worked with on Google ads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for one day as an actor.
Actor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, február 11.
I worked on a Google Pixel 3 commercial. It was one day of work but I would have been happy doing it the rest of the year. The pay was great and the amenities were great as well. Very relaxed environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 5Jelentés
Excellent work environment
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 3.
I enjoyed working With at this company. Very challenging job position but an easy task that no others wouldn’t be able to do. They work well with your schedule. Benefits.
Friendly Coworkers
Challenging
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fast Paced Work. Organized and Well Managed
Google Shopping Express Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, augusztus 24.
Fast Paced Work. Organized and Well Managed.
Everyone was very helpful and understanding. Workers needed more updated technology but was sufficient for job duties. Overall a great company.
Organized and Well Managed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with stocked kitchens.
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 14.
The workplace culture within the office has a very unique atmosphere. Not everyone there is preforming the same tasks. You have the software engineers that know various coding languages , the sales team that handles Googles advertisements and marketing strategies, and lastly the vendors and contractors that are employed for various projects and also work in Office Management.

The most enjoyable part of the job are definitely the amenities that come with the office. There is a gym on site along with a trainer who teaches classes at different times and provides excellent advice for your personal fitness goals.

Here is where things get a little complicated. As a contractor/vendor, you get office access just like the Google full time employees . However your upper management is normally outsourced through other companies,(Googles clients) and for that reason, it becomes difficult to insure yourself job security.
Pro érvek
free lunches and stocked kitchens
Kontra érvek
Very Heavy on micromanaging. Clocking hourly activities in increments of 15 by manual input.
Great place to intern
Software Engineer Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 1.
learned a lot also got to know a lot of cool people. On-site gym, food, juice bar are among great perks. I wouldn't have left if I didn't want to work for a hardware company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A Strong Culture with Growth Opportunities
Fulfillment Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, Ca2018, május 31.
I have truly enjoyed my time on the Google Express project as a fulfillment lead. I am given a lot of freedom to implement process improvements and work with the in store team to drive positive change. I have worked with a variety of people across multiple cross functional team that builds a strong culture at work.
Free Lunches, work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Giant corporation
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 23.
Great for your resume, but not so great for your personal and family life. If you're in the right circles, career development can happen with hard work and strategic movement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
West Los Angeles, Ca - Store operations lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 17.
The workplace isn't stressful, they're not hard on you about deadlines and it's a fun job with great opportunities to advance. You can start from the bottom and work your way up in 6 months.
free lunch, gym membership
Breaks are a must
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Daily Grind Daily Rewards
Field Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, február 2.
Work had play harder
All expenses for travel, rental car, hotels, and food were covered.
Good overtime pay when OT was available.
Lots of travel. Got to see a lot of corners of America I would have otherwise never visited.
Hardest part was being away from friends and family for long periods 3-4 weeks.
Most enjoyable part was driving long distance on the open road with money to burn and a schedule completely set by myself.

Weekly goals means I could manage my days how I wanted to and still reach my targets.

Learned I love to travel and be outside in the sun.
Learned I really want to live in Hawaii at some point. Best trip ever.
I learned that I should probably be in management because I'm fair and honest and have the mindset for it.
Pay, Travel, Culture
Bad 2nd Tier management, initial quotas cause burnout and people quit. I
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good work place.
Street View Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, január 3.
Very good especially if you work multiple jobs, this job is fulltime pay with part time hours work. M-F Weekends off, Very laid back especially if you come from customer service backgrounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Agency Business Development
US Brand Agency Lead - Publicis (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, szeptember 11.
Typical day of work - admin, emails, client service, team meeting, cross functional team work, best practice sharing, travel to client meetings, quarterly planning
Excellent work culture
Hard to get promoted
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
No review available.
none (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, augusztus 5.
I never worked for this company so I do not have an opinion about the working conditions. Google seems to be a very progressive company and will likely continue to thrive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 33Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horas flexibles pero trabajo repetitivo
Ads Quality Rater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, California2017, május 15.
Este trabajo me ha ayudado a expandir me vocabulario en Ingles y en Español. Las traducciones me hacían cuestionar y aprender muchas cosas en los dos idiomas.
Pro érvek
Flexibilidad de horas y local de trabajo
Kontra érvek
Trabajo es repetitivo y monotomo
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
not a place to work
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, május 3.
They will hired more than 100 employees during holidays for permanent positions but after the holidays they will only give you 8 hours a week not worth it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van