Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Los Angeles, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
38 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 778 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although 1/2 their workforce is contract, my experience as a contractor was excellent. Their facilities and benefits are top rated. Some challenges due to the extent and size of the company but perks out way the challenges for sure.
Too many to list.
Kontra érvek
Easy to be lost in the crowd. Difficult to get into management.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google only cares about profit and the same political outlook. If you think differently your ignored or talked bad about. Never will anything positive about fbi founded corporation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing sites and buildings to work in, however, there is a stark difference between being an FTE (Full-Time Employee) and a TVC (Temp, Vendor or Contractor). Make sure you know which one you'll end up applying for, as every team within this techno-giant offers a different management path. Some easier than others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
exciting location and great environment, the people and workplace was clean and inviting, the work load itself wasn't too bad and allowed for overtime
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately my time was cut short at Google due to the termination of the Maps project. However, it was a great experience working with the team and traveling the country.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is very large now. Not so easy to navigate. Constant re-orgs makes it extremely difficult to understand impact and landscape. Beware of switching to other competitor companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can't say anything negative. It's truly a place that cares about their employees and fostering meaningful relationships. Plus, there are plenty of opportunities for growth.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great flow, great opportunities following, and great staff, i was never dissatisfied with my pay or my work duties. Google takes care of you as an employee and makes sure that you are always on the same page following company policy.
Free environment
Too Emotion based staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
10/10 This place is everything you would expect to find with a great company. The culture is amazing and the perks are everywhere. Each day is different!
Free lunches
commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stayed busy and creative work space, was a competitive and challenging job I was a rep for marketing on Google for multiple companies and expansion of consumer knowledge for what ever company I worked with on Google ads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked on a Google Pixel 3 commercial. It was one day of work but I would have been happy doing it the rest of the year. The pay was great and the amenities were great as well. Very relaxed environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working With at this company. Very challenging job position but an easy task that no others wouldn’t be able to do. They work well with your schedule. Benefits.
Friendly Coworkers
Challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced Work. Organized and Well Managed. Everyone was very helpful and understanding. Workers needed more updated technology but was sufficient for job duties. Overall a great company.
Organized and Well Managed
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace culture within the office has a very unique atmosphere. Not everyone there is preforming the same tasks. You have the software engineers that know various coding languages , the sales team that handles Googles advertisements and marketing strategies, and lastly the vendors and contractors that are employed for various projects and also work in Office Management. The most enjoyable part of the job are definitely the amenities that come with the office. There is a gym on site along with a trainer who teaches classes at different times and provides excellent advice for your personal fitness goals. Here is where things get a little complicated. As a contractor/vendor, you get office access just like the Google full time employees . However your upper management is normally outsourced through other companies,(Googles clients) and for that reason, it becomes difficult to insure yourself job security.
Pro érvek
free lunches and stocked kitchens
Kontra érvek
Very Heavy on micromanaging. Clocking hourly activities in increments of 15 by manual input.
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned a lot also got to know a lot of cool people. On-site gym, food, juice bar are among great perks. I wouldn't have left if I didn't want to work for a hardware company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have truly enjoyed my time on the Google Express project as a fulfillment lead. I am given a lot of freedom to implement process improvements and work with the in store team to drive positive change. I have worked with a variety of people across multiple cross functional team that builds a strong culture at work.
Free Lunches, work life balance
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for your resume, but not so great for your personal and family life. If you're in the right circles, career development can happen with hard work and strategic movement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace isn't stressful, they're not hard on you about deadlines and it's a fun job with great opportunities to advance. You can start from the bottom and work your way up in 6 months.
free lunch, gym membership
Breaks are a must
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job keeps you busy the whole day!!! Great people to work with. staff was always there if you needed any help with anything. It was great working under contract, so you could get a better feel for the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work had play harder All expenses for travel, rental car, hotels, and food were covered. Good overtime pay when OT was available. Lots of travel. Got to see a lot of corners of America I would have otherwise never visited. Hardest part was being away from friends and family for long periods 3-4 weeks. Most enjoyable part was driving long distance on the open road with money to burn and a schedule completely set by myself. Weekly goals means I could manage my days how I wanted to and still reach my targets. Learned I love to travel and be outside in the sun. Learned I really want to live in Hawaii at some point. Best trip ever. I learned that I should probably be in management because I'm fair and honest and have the mindset for it.
Pay, Travel, Culture
Bad 2nd Tier management, initial quotas cause burnout and people quit. I
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good especially if you work multiple jobs, this job is fulltime pay with part time hours work. M-F Weekends off, Very laid back especially if you come from customer service backgrounds.