Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lithia Springs, GA

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work experience has been very great. Very collaborative environment and promote innovation. Working tools were different from most that I already was familiar with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time spent at Google was very worth it, very informational and effective. I would definitely work for the company again no hesitation. I learned a lot and really enjoyed working wit my co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is more than just a heavy hitter when it comes to the internet. Google has found alway to give people freedom to express themselves however they so choose. Google is a staple and and a monumental step in existence. Very well knowledgable company to work for.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
rebuilt motherboards and also put and adjust chips for every computers we made or had rebuilt, fast paced, also had to rebuilt or take apart system units for desktop computers and change or replace chips.
Kontra érvek
very short lunches, hr was not very friendly, not a very great environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love the people over at google, every one is so nice and caring the environment is amazing,my time at Google was so fun everything from the people to the job was great.
we got free lauch
2 short break and 1 long break
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is very unorganized .They dont appreciate there employees .They take advandge of people .They have a shuttle service that brings us to and from work because they cant expand there parking .There is also a uniform you have to purchase.
wages, job description
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no benefits, no pay on breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very opened environment, self sufficient work pace. Group Meeting that give you the opportunity to learn different protocols and voice opinions on what you have learned working for the company.
Excellent Learning experience.