Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Las Vegas, NV

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Las Vegas, NV7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 711 értékelés megtekintése
They hire on the spot.
I love this company, the training was clear and understanding, and it was a very friendly place to work. I learned that the vendors came from all over the world. The management were very acknowledged. The company promotes within so there managers had a great idea of how the company is ran, from the entry level. The hardest part of the job was that the building was so big that you couldn't go to far for lunch. The most enjoyable part about working there, is being rewarded for your accomplishments.
Great peace of mind
Google is a great company to work for. However they use the loop whole of hiring temp employ and the never allowing them to get hired into the company. Which is to cut cost. Other then that the company’s a great company to work for.
4,0
Fun and lots of food
It was a great place to work! Except the building had bed bugs. The hours worked for me and it was close to my house, and they give out presents like TVs and XBoxes and PS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job
The hardest part would have been standing on my feet with my 2 inch heels on. I learned really quick to get comfortable shoes that I could wear 10 hrs out of the day.
4,0
n/a
It was a fair and ok job to have. the culture is nice the job was very doable. It paid well .Not very much room for growth but you do what you can. It was a pleasent experience.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for with good work/ life balance, fun and exciting atmosphere with friendly people. contract expired so it was timer to move on.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disapointing contracting positions with complicated beauracracy
Adecco is an overly complicated bureaucracy that stands in between the actual contract and employees. Pay is always an issue and support from Adecco is poor. Actual support comes from the company and Adecco steps in and interferes with progressing the actual project. I will not work for Adecco in the future.
Pro érvek
great contracts
Kontra érvek
low pay, with constant nickle and diming
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés