Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Farmington Hills, MI

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 358 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment for its employees
Vendor Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, október 4.
Typically a day consisted of helping clients with there accounts and encouraging them to try new strategies to improve their had relevance in the Google platform
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
5,0
Good experience
Bilingual Agency Development Manager assigned (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, szeptember 29.
Great environment to work with fun and amazing people
But you must be very autonomous and a continuous learner.
Food and games are part of the set as well as hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Third Party Google Employment
AdWords Account Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, augusztus 6.
I worked for a third party SEM company that handled existing Google AdWord customers and their accounts. The management in the third party corporation is NOT Google and they treat employees like numbers. The manager who fired me had never met me and cared very little about my extenuating circumstances leading to my APPROVED time off. Why would management approve time off and then terminate based upon this instance? She looked at my sales goals not being met against a full month; in which I was not present due to, again, approved time off. Then terminated my employment based upon this. She is no longer manager or working for the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, június 30.
Fun and inviting environment with game rooms, free snacks/drinks, etc.
Very unique and vibrant place to work! I enjoyed coming to work each and every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
tried to make it like Google
Infinity / Account Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, március 26.
worked as a contractor - they tried to mimic the google culture, but vastly underachieved

pay was much lower, treated very much as a contractor, with very little respect
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Company To Work For, But...
Google Partners Advisor at Infinity (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, március 18.
Its a great company to work for but sometimes it can get a little bit too stressful. A lot of times, its because of long approval processes, which hurts our team in terms of time.
Free Lunches, Fun Co-Workers
Long Approval Processes, Computer Issues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
2,0
No Room for Advancement- Easy job
HR & Talent Business Partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2018, december 18.
The job was very easy to do but the way the system worked and was not honest with employees. I found myself putting out fires developed by lies. My manager was pretty great and genuine. I was thankful for that.
Pro érvek
free snacks, parking, supplies, game rooms
culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Loved it
Customer Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2018, november 29.
Workplace was great loved the atmosphere and the job was not stressful very laid back but competitive. I recommend this job to anyone who is into sales
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2018, augusztus 16.
Work is ok ; but the pay is flexed; new people come in making more than the current employee; but The people and environment is great ; game room and free pop
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with lots of fun perks
Google AdWords Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2018, március 8.
All of the people I had the pleasure of working with were amazing. We had lots of fun on top of work which made it a great place to be. The perks like free pop/snacks and pool tables doesn’t hurt either.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, pool tables, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Goals became hard to reach, fear for job security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Google Work Experience
Account Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2017, október 24.
I worked for Google Ad Words where the environment is very competitive which is fine with me all sales environments are competitive. The job was going well until we found out we were going to a quarterly commission base pay from a monthly. We were told that we were getting a raise to compensate for the change in pay but we were not given the raise. I understand the reason behind the team not getting the raise. As a unit we failed to meet certain goals so in turn our pay was cut short. I love the job overall though, working with clients to maximize account performance is fun and I've learned a lot working for Google Ad Words.
culture
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great fun, friendly environment to work in
Support Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2016, április 13.
Great place to work, however not garunteed that you will keep your job for long. Sometimes you may see a bunch of people leaving and being fired, and wonder whats going on. The job is simple, the expectations are set well, however if you don't perform, consider your self on the line all the time.
Pro érvek
Free snacks 24/7, pop machines, potlucks, fun events, game room.
Kontra érvek
Lots of random job cuts, mass firings, and lack of follow up on behalf of certain reps due to the rate of business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van