Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Farmington Hills, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Farmington Hills, MI14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 634 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Self managed sales job, good salary and bonuses
A typical day at google was largely self managed. You control who and when to make calls and are not micromanaged by superiors. However you must have good organization skill to be able to manage customer time expectations and manage existing accounts
2,0
Account Startegist
made outbound calls to companies that market their business on googles network. Assisted with creating ads to showcase businesses not only through google bu our partners websites as well. I lived learned so much about marketing that i would have probably never gotten the chance to know if i didn't take it up as a career. management wasn't always the best they pretty much looked out for themselves at the expense of others.workplace culture was okay as far as the people i've met. the hardest part of the job was making commission. the most enjoyable was the free snacks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment for its employees
Typically a day consisted of helping clients with there accounts and encouraging them to try new strategies to improve their had relevance in the Google platform
5,0
Good experience
Great environment to work with fun and amazing people
But you must be very autonomous and a continuous learner.

Food and games are part of the set as well as hard work
Third Party Google Employment
I worked for a third party SEM company that handled existing Google AdWord customers and their accounts. The management in the third party corporation is NOT Google and they treat employees like numbers. The manager who fired me had never met me and cared very little about my extenuating circumstances leading to my APPROVED time off. Why would management approve time off and then terminate based upon this instance? She looked at my sales goals not being met against a full month; in which I was not present due to, again, approved time off. Then terminated my employment based upon this. She is no longer manager or working for the company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great
Fun and inviting environment with game rooms, free snacks/drinks, etc.
Very unique and vibrant place to work! I enjoyed coming to work each and every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
tried to make it like Google
worked as a contractor - they tried to mimic the google culture, but vastly underachieved

pay was much lower, treated very much as a contractor, with very little respect
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun Company To Work For, But...
Its a great company to work for but sometimes it can get a little bit too stressful. A lot of times, its because of long approval processes, which hurts our team in terms of time.
Free Lunches, Fun Co-Workers
Long Approval Processes, Computer Issues
2,0
No Room for Advancement- Easy job
The job was very easy to do but the way the system worked and was not honest with employees. I found myself putting out fires developed by lies. My manager was pretty great and genuine. I was thankful for that.
Pro érvek
free snacks, parking, supplies, game rooms
culture
5,0
Loved it
Workplace was great loved the atmosphere and the job was not stressful very laid back but competitive. I recommend this job to anyone who is into sales
fun environment
Work is ok ; but the pay is flexed; new people come in making more than the current employee; but The people and environment is great ; game room and free pop
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with lots of fun perks
All of the people I had the pleasure of working with were amazing. We had lots of fun on top of work which made it a great place to be. The perks like free pop/snacks and pool tables doesn’t hurt either.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, pool tables, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Goals became hard to reach, fear for job security
Google Work Experience
I worked for Google Ad Words where the environment is very competitive which is fine with me all sales environments are competitive. The job was going well until we found out we were going to a quarterly commission base pay from a monthly. We were told that we were getting a raise to compensate for the change in pay but we were not given the raise. I understand the reason behind the team not getting the raise. As a unit we failed to meet certain goals so in turn our pay was cut short. I love the job overall though, working with clients to maximize account performance is fun and I've learned a lot working for Google Ad Words.
culture
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great fun, friendly environment to work in
Great place to work, however not garunteed that you will keep your job for long. Sometimes you may see a bunch of people leaving and being fired, and wonder whats going on. The job is simple, the expectations are set well, however if you don't perform, consider your self on the line all the time.
Pro érvek
Free snacks 24/7, pop machines, potlucks, fun events, game room.
Kontra érvek
Lots of random job cuts, mass firings, and lack of follow up on behalf of certain reps due to the rate of business.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés