Google
4,3 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 836 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was great to work for and build my career with future opportunities. Learned a lot and was managed well throughout my time at the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work for.While they do talk about diversity of thought, in the Sales teams, it is not the most welcomed.My experience may have been a bit different, but I do know of many teams that foster collaboration and embrace change.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a good place to work. Fun environment. Good search engine and would highly recommend to anyone. I’m only making this review so I can see other reviews
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very little overhead from management and a mutual trust between TVCs and Googlers. Very easy to communicate with staff Clear and understandable goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a company who cares deeply about its employees from all aspects. It was remarkable to see how much they invested into the happiness and success of their employees. I was proud to work there and would be very proud to work there again.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I traveled throughout the Midwest on a special project for google collecting data. I was solo work and a lot of windshield time but good hours and nice benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about Google is true, the culture is great and people actually want you to succeed. The work life balance is great since they have work from home days which is great in todays' world since some IT positions tend to under pay and over work their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very important position with huge responsabilities and also fun to do, I learned a lot about the City that I live in, excellent manager and supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can learn and grow at Google but can get stuck in one job- difficult to move up and around. Lots of learning opportunities in special projects and assignments. Amazing benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a nice place to work if you’re a liberal. If you disagree, you will get fired. Also if you offend the sensibilities of any employee for any reason you will get written up or fired. Do not hold doors for anyone, do not express you’re own opinion or you might offend someone. Also, all offices are glass so you feel like you’re constant being watched while you work. No privacy at your desk. Open environment. Pros: Dogs allowed in workplace, games, free lunches and breakfasts, ice cream, pleasant place to work. Mostly nice people. Young environment. , flexible hours, casual dress very casual. Shorts etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is an equal opportunity employer and an amazing place to work. I have learnt so much in past 13 years working there. They have amazing managers and Sales mentors who are willing to spend their time mentoring you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best I ever worked at. Too bad they have more contract positions than perm positions. If I could have stayed there to work I would of. Everyone there is friendly and it was always a great environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very open hierarchy, competitive and challenging! I've had multiple roles here, now, and I've loved both of them! The environment and culture is very friendly and it's a really fun place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was the Google StreetView Driver. I collected data for streetview. 40 hour work week, 5 days a week. My manager was amazing and was always a great communicator when there was ever an issue with the system in the vehicle. I was at the google hub twice and it's just an amazing site to see. I highly recommend this job for people that want to see the nation. This job was amazing! Unfortunately, it was seasonal for me due to living in the Midwest. I'm hoping I get a call back in the Spring.
Pro érvek
Worked your own hours, kept vehicle at your house, listened to music while working
Kontra érvek
Weekend driving if weather was bad, other than that, no more cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Filled with smart people looking to make a difference. Lots of opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Management is less innovative then other places.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. People were good and helpful. There was a lot to learn and the people were helpful regarding being available as resources to guide you where you look for information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a contractor on a team for a very specific project and I have to say that even though my role was minuscule, I was treated as any other employee who was there. It was a very fair environment and there was a lot of expectation for you to be self motivated which was a big change to the sometimes insulting levels of micro managing that I've experienced on other contracts. Overall I would definitely recommend for people that are strong minded and driven.
Pro érvek
You define your schedule; The culture makes you want to work hard
I couldn't stick around
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your not a Tech head or High End Management , there are jobs at Google for the average Joe in all Departments all over the country thats no lie, well compensated, But they are all Contracted and Temporary with a third party for reinsurance... the company is highly efficient... I have applied and tried them all and they only pick one out of.. hundreds to stay...... Google Express, Google Maps..Google X or Google Fiber so many ways to get your foot in the door But there I no Job Security at all..... don't Kid yourself, Im not !!!! seriously...
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day starts off with gym session and breakfast if you choose to indulge. Then meetings and checking various programs and metrics to ensure technical productivity. A typical work day would start at 7am - 4pm. Really checking programs, conducting meetings, and sitting through meetings.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, work/balance, napping pods, enriched culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at Google was very enjoyable. I worked as the Google Express Chicago/ Midwest Warehouse Team Lead. Google Express was created to be the competitor for Amazon Prime
Munkahelyi kultúra
always something to do here at work just wished it was not a contracted job. I learned how to be a great team player. The hardest part of the job was being away from my family. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to experience what google had to offer
Pro érvek
free lunch, great people to work with
contract job