Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chicago, IL

30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 547 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great Culture
MAP COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 10.
Everything about Google is true, the culture is great and people actually want you to succeed. The work life balance is great since they have work from home days which is great in todays' world since some IT positions tend to under pay and over work their employees.
Excellent job
Google Street View Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 30.
It was a very important position with huge responsabilities and also fun to do, I learned a lot about the City that I live in, excellent manager and supervisors
Google Benefits are tremendous
Senior Retail Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, október 4.
Can learn and grow at Google but can get stuck in one job- difficult to move up and around. Lots of learning opportunities in special projects and assignments. Amazing benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Odd culture
Technical (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 26.
Google is a nice place to work if you’re a liberal. If you disagree, you will get fired. Also if you offend the sensibilities of any employee for any reason you will get written up or fired. Do not hold doors for anyone, do not express you’re own opinion or you might offend someone. Also, all offices are glass so you feel like you’re constant being watched while you work. No privacy at your desk. Open environment. Pros: Dogs allowed in workplace, games, free lunches and breakfasts, ice cream, pleasant place to work. Mostly nice people.
Young environment. , flexible hours, casual dress very casual. Shorts etc
Amazing place to work
Principal Account Manager, Real Estate and Auto (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 14.
Google is an equal opportunity employer and an amazing place to work. I have learnt so much in past 13 years working there. They have amazing managers and Sales mentors who are willing to spend their time mentoring you.
Great company
Google Operations Field Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, március 19.
Best I ever worked at. Too bad they have more contract positions than perm positions. If I could have stayed there to work I would of. Everyone there is friendly and it was always a great environment.
Great place to work!
Google Express Fulfillment Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, január 3.
Very open hierarchy, competitive and challenging! I've had multiple roles here, now, and I've loved both of them! The environment and culture is very friendly and it's a really fun place to work.
Just like you imagined
STREET VIEW DATA COLLECTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicagoland Area, IL2018, december 19.
I was the Google StreetView Driver. I collected data for streetview. 40 hour work week, 5 days a week.

My manager was amazing and was always a great communicator when there was ever an issue with the system in the vehicle.

I was at the google hub twice and it's just an amazing site to see. I highly recommend this job for people that want to see the nation. This job was amazing! Unfortunately, it was seasonal for me due to living in the Midwest. I'm hoping I get a call back in the Spring.
Pro érvek
Worked your own hours, kept vehicle at your house, listened to music while working
Kontra érvek
Weekend driving if weather was bad, other than that, no more cons
Smart People
Global Director - Corporate Strategy (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, december 14.
Filled with smart people looking to make a difference. Lots of opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Management is less innovative then other places.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work
Contract Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 12.
Fun place to work. People were good and helpful. There was a lot to learn and the people were helpful regarding being available as resources to guide you where you look for information.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contracting for Google gives me hope
FIELD TECHNICIAN - (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 16.
I worked as a contractor on a team for a very specific project and I have to say that even though my role was minuscule, I was treated as any other employee who was there. It was a very fair environment and there was a lot of expectation for you to be self motivated which was a big change to the sometimes insulting levels of micro managing that I've experienced on other contracts. Overall I would definitely recommend for people that are strong minded and driven.
Pro érvek
You define your schedule; The culture makes you want to work hard
I couldn't stick around
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Dream job but not promising !!!!!!
Field Operator for Google Express Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 6.
If your not a Tech head or High End Management , there are jobs at Google for the average Joe in all Departments all over the country thats no lie, well compensated, But they are all Contracted and Temporary with a third party for reinsurance... the company is highly efficient... I have applied and tried them all and they only pick one out of.. hundreds to stay...... Google Express, Google Maps..Google X or Google Fiber so many ways to get your foot in the door But there I no Job Security at all..... don't Kid yourself, Im not !!!! seriously...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Productive environment
Midwest/ International Field Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, augusztus 3.
A typical day starts off with gym session and breakfast if you choose to indulge. Then meetings and checking various programs and metrics to ensure technical productivity. A typical work day would start at 7am - 4pm. Really checking programs, conducting meetings, and sitting through meetings.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, work/balance, napping pods, enriched culture
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is as cool as you imagine
Google Express Midwest Warehouse Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 24.
My time at Google was very enjoyable. I worked as the Google Express Chicago/ Midwest Warehouse Team Lead. Google Express was created to be the competitor for Amazon Prime
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work for
Operations Field Manager - Contract (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 21.
always something to do here at work just wished it was not a contracted job. I learned how to be a great team player. The hardest part of the job was being away from my family. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to experience what google had to offer
Pro érvek
free lunch, great people to work with
contract job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing benefits and compensation, ineffectual middle management
Sr. Analytical Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 1.
The benefits and compensation are unparalleled in the market. The competency, friendliness, willingness to collaborate among peers was exceptional. Most middle management was grossly ineffective, even impeding progress and hampering promotions for dedicated team members. There was also an underlying atmosphere of misogyny that wasn't present in every interaction, but would reveal itself as a "boys club" when it came time for dolling out credit and ascending the ranks. I would work there again due to the high level of compensation.
Pro érvek
Compensation, Benefits, Free Meals, Gym Credits and Group Classes, Company Card, Intelligent Work Force
Lack of Upward Mobility, Misogyny
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
people showing favortism of job productivity
Independent Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 24.
I like the job very much. I did what was ask of me. I learn a lot. but the management have a problem keep good workers.I am a eager family working man. I am a fast worker. I enjoy working for Google. So far it has been the best job I have every had.
Pro érvek
going to google univ. was the best. I learn so much from the training classes
short contract job.
Nice place to be in.
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 30.
Since I would only have my internships on Friday evenings, I never really got to spend a whole ton of time in the building. What I did learn at my internship at Google was working with money, like being a sales person and how to attract customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great company
Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 28.
Fast paced and fun but feels like a big company. There is no culture quite like this one in terms of people you can meet and mesen from and it’s truly a good challenge
People
Pace
Great Company to Work, Good work/life balance
Bid Strategist, DoubleClick Performics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 23.
I worked in the Paid Search division which at the time was owned by DoubleClick/Performics.
A lot of attention is given to employees to support them in developing a strong career path.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van