Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cambridge, MA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Cambridge, MA21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 736 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are kind but professional and productive.
Several lunch menus, and even a lobster bake once a year!

All amenities are open 24h/7

It's even OK to sleep on the premises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great! I love the company culture and people I am working with. Everybody is super friendly and eager to help. My team members and manager are super helpful when it comes to teaching and explaining stuff. I am happy to be a part of this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back creative environment. Inclusive diverse environment worked with many talented individuals. Lots of projects and communication globally. Monthly work fair showcasing employees newly developing product and launches of personal developed products. Fun and interesting people to work and collaborate with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google requires bias to action and compliance with activity metrics tracked rigorously and reported on a weekly basis. Very good product training, varying degrees of success providing work-life balance. Significant and important emphasis on DE&I.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work as a junior software engineer. There are a lot of resources that are accessible to you. There is a lot of potential for growth as full timers are very willing to meet and talk about their work.
free lunch
small impact
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
2 year contract opportunity was Amazing. Would definitely work there again! They treated me incredibly well and even though I was a contractor I did not feel like a second class worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Googlers work hard and play hard. If you fit in with your team and your work, you'll do fine. Don't be afraid to ask questions; everyone feels lost at first.
Free EVERYTHING.
Kontra érvek
Terminal cuteness. (Why do all internal products have to start with a G?)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably one of the best jobs I've had so far great upbeat staff and super management for relaxing with no stress. i would highly recommend people to apply to google if they have the chance too
great work atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of great perks like free food, workout facility, great office but limited growth and challenges

satellite offices are tough when headquarters are on the other coast
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google was a wonderful place to work at. A typical day consisted of reviewing on going bugs and delivering ways to fix them, as well as committing change lists to improve any systems/applications that were launched in Borg. I learned a lot on how Google executes business practices in fluid and collaborative ways without getting bogged down in paperwork. The Management Team is highly technical, they could provide feedback for challenging solutions and guidance on how to wrangle them. Google's workplace culture is collaborative but highly competitive, you always need to bring you "A" game on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was trying to manage work life, as the demands for getting projects completed on time were paramount. My fondest memories for working at Google were the SRE members in the flights team. These members were a great bunch to work with.
Pro érvek
Excellent Compensation and Benefits. Collaborative work environment is wonderful.
Kontra érvek
Job Work / Life Balance could be better.
You will work hard
You will work together

You will have fun

You will learn new things

You will get stressed out

In my experience everyone is treated as a responsible adult. The culture is fantastic and collaborative.

The only gripe I have is that often there are high level direction changes that require you to refocus on a new area without notice and the can be a problem when in an external facing role as you will have to redirect partners who are not privy to that direction change.
Free Lunch, Free Breakfast, Free Dinner, collaborative environment
Direction often changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved how fun and easy it was. Everything was made very simple and the work load was beyond a breeze. I loved working with the children and the team of coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A quickly moving machine that uses a tight knit team to accomplish daily goals simple or burdening. The growth and development of the culture offered at Google Express was par none.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can say that it was a true blessing to work there for the short time that I did as an intern. Although sometimes it felt like I couldn't keep up (due to change in policy locking me out of essential documentation) I still greatly enjoyed doing my job. The people were friendly, compassionate and very hard workers. Not everything is rainbows however. The job culture is on the cutting edge of the progressive left ideology and the office was cluttered with pride propaganda and other sorts of images, not really caring if it made others uncomfortable or not.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunch and the teams are extremely supportive.
Kontra érvek
Have no qualms about getting political; will use their platform to push progressive propaganda.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, unbelievable amenities, great salary and benefits better than ever expected. Co-workers were for the most part a lot of fun and very bright. Middle level managers many times were looking up instead of helping to push their employees along to further their careers. But still a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Free food, ability to travel, nice folks
Kontra érvek
great expectations, mid-level managers not up to expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you are a software engineer. Just like any other large company if you are not. The benefits are great but don't make up for some of the poor management practices.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, many opportunities to learn new skills. Performance is rewarded.

Co-workers were helpful and willing to pitch in to improve the work and resolve issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Varied from kitchen work to behind the bar where I learned responsibilities that may transfer to the business world. My experiences taught me a great deal while working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most engineers get to code most of the time.
Management is hit or miss.

Not much use of OSS.

Sometimes hard to get the right work life balance.
Pro érvek
Free meals and snacks, fast h/w, nice development tools
Kontra érvek
Some managers play favorites (and the opposite)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, awesome place, would work here again. Oncall hours are long.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing experience to help Google build out their Local Commerce space to compete against Groupon and other daily deal companies
overall culture
Kontra érvek
contracted role; job security.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés