Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bronx, NY

6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 767 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time with google was good was rewarding the pay was great and most the people I worked with were awesome. Management was mostly good and respectful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will have tasks daily and implemented concepts we learned daily. Everyone would help one another and there was always someone to assist. The working environment was engaging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pick, pay and packing was the summary of the day. Learned a lot about the efficiency and accuracy of multitasking. Worked alongside other eager co-workers.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was physically demanding especially with large orders. Management does not take into consideration the heavy lifting according to your capabilities
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
come in, access the flow for the day, start picking orders to get them prepped for pay and packing. After all order are completed we move the parcels to our pass off location where couriers come in order to pick up their parcels.

how to work as a team, delegate tasks, prioritize to keep a steady work flow.

it is important to have a strong team in order to keep things running smoothly.

keeping everyone on track so that things keep moving at a consistent basis.

really appreciate the culture that the job builds within co-workers we're all in this together and make sure everything works the way it should
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the moment I step into work, and the minute I leave, I am on my feet with nonstop workload. My store lead, she's amazing at managing our shift, from giving us a role we are good at on busy days and roles that we need to work on on a slow day. Our morning team has two cutoff time we need to make, and we communicate with each other to make sure we hit the time. This position has taught me a lot; products, prices, stockroom, and working under pressure. I enjoyed this position the most because of the energetic environment and how well a group of strangers could work so well together. The downfall would be the amount of time it took me to get to the Bronx. I live in Queens, and my shift starts at 6am everyday, I needed to be on the train by 4am to make it to work.