Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boise, ID

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Boise, ID9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 750 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought the management was great. Very helpful and kind. I was not happy with giving sick days you could never use. That was dumb. Why even offer sick days? If you use one you get a bad mark and after 3 your out. Just doesnt sound right.

Over all fun place to work. Not happy with Google for ending the contract. Alot of great people, dedicated people there. They were the best of the best and put alot of time making the company successful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google Fiber would often push new services for agents to use, but wouldn't provide any improvement to agent workflow.
Google Fiber would implement new subscriber service policies that wouldn't align with the need of the customer base.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The subcontractor we were employed under took a wonderful standing Google customer support center and burned it down to the ground. Constant threats about not meeting client goals to awful & discrimination from managment drove employees out the door. No opportunity for raises. Shut down due to subcontractor not standing by the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture was the best part of the job. I had great co-workers. Employees had a lot of pressure from the supervisors when you were on the phone for longer than they liked even when you needed more time to fix the problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a contractor for Google, so I work for a company which works for Google. That being said, Google is an amazing company to work for, and the company I work for tries to keep up on the standard which Google wants for the employees, but they are not as driven to perform in the same manner as Google itself does.
Pro érvek
Free food and drinks in the workplace.
Kontra érvek
No increase in wages offered with any type of regularity by contracting company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment. Sucky attendance policy - don't be late or absent. Its all very serious. Great managers, for the most part, there's always one, ya know? Decent customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was contracted out through the company Vaco for Google. My job required a lot of travel throughout the state of Idaho. It was the best job I had ever had. I loved the indepency and structure of my position. Would be more than willing to work again through both Vaco and/or Google.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workload wasn't that much but was pushed on the shoulders of few coworkers and the others sat around and did nothing. All the work and ideas that were given were credited to the wrong people.
Too relaxing
No one does their job.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a volunteer work so I'm not getting paid for doing everything. However, the idea about igniting young minds and getting more people into computer science really thrilled me. It's also a great thing to have some connection with Google and have our name recorded. It's an on going program now. It has been a great experience so far
Connection with Google. Expand CS. Ignite young minds
None profit
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés