Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Boise, ID

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 367 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work for Google make sure it's not for a sub contractor
Customer Service/Assistant Manager Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, november 26.
The subcontractor we were employed under took a wonderful standing Google customer support center and burned it down to the ground. Constant threats about not meeting client goals to awful & discrimination from managment drove employees out the door. No opportunity for raises. Shut down due to subcontractor not standing by the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pressured to keep calls short even when the call required a longer period of time to fix the problem.
Technical Support Specialist/ DXC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, november 13.
The culture was the best part of the job. I had great co-workers. Employees had a lot of pressure from the supervisors when you were on the phone for longer than they liked even when you needed more time to fix the problem.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google does well to make the workplace better
Telephonic Sales and support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, december 17.
I am a contractor for Google, so I work for a company which works for Google. That being said, Google is an amazing company to work for, and the company I work for tries to keep up on the standard which Google wants for the employees, but they are not as driven to perform in the same manner as Google itself does.
Pro érvek
Free food and drinks in the workplace.
Kontra érvek
No increase in wages offered with any type of regularity by contracting company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Fun environment.
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, július 10.
Fun environment. Sucky attendance policy - don't be late or absent. Its all very serious. Great managers, for the most part, there's always one, ya know? Decent customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Great experience!
Google Associate at Vaco (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, június 9.
I was contracted out through the company Vaco for Google. My job required a lot of travel throughout the state of Idaho. It was the best job I had ever had. I loved the indepency and structure of my position. Would be more than willing to work again through both Vaco and/or Google.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Slackers
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, március 30.
Workload wasn't that much but was pushed on the shoulders of few coworkers and the others sat around and did nothing. All the work and ideas that were given were credited to the wrong people.
Too relaxing
No one does their job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
4,0
Volunteer work
Vice President of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2016, március 4.
It's a volunteer work so I'm not getting paid for doing everything. However, the idea about igniting young minds and getting more people into computer science really thrilled me. It's also a great thing to have some connection with Google and have our name recorded. It's an on going program now. It has been a great experience so far
Connection with Google. Expand CS. Ignite young minds
None profit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van