Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

78 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 549 értékelés megtekintése
Free Snacks
ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 23.
I was an Order Management contractor in Austin, TX. and I LOVED working here. We were provided with free snacks and drinks, but as a contractor had to pay for food and gym membership while Google employees ate for free and got to use the gym for free. It is pretty fast paced and guidance changes frequently. Pay is terrible compared to what actual Google employees make, and there was not a lot of room for growth in my contract position. We basically got to wear what ever we wanted (within reason) and the atmosphere was super relaxed, not micromanaged. Absolutely no job security, after 1 year everyone on my team/contract had their jobs outsourced to the Philippines, including the contractors based in India.
Pro érvek
Free snacks and drinks, not micromanaged, relaxing atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
No job security, no room for growth, terrible pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Google
Software Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, június 19.
I am very comfortable working for Google.
I have learned many things witch improve my skills and get great experience.
I have great team working with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Brand Ambassador (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, június 18.
Google fiber was a good opportunity to advance my career and transition into a management role in the sales industry. MY contract ended and it will be a 6 month lay over before I am able to apply again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with a gym.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, május 23.
It’s a fast-paced, high-intensity work envirnoment without opportunity for advancement. They have fixed schedule without room for overtime or PTO. There’s no opportunitt for self- starter to work independently. I am great at working independently. On one hand , this guarantees autonomy, which is my dream to avoid micromanaging bosses like plague. I like to have an opportunity to take ownership of a project , run it and resolve unexpected problems. I try to make sure I don’t run into a situation I can’t fend for myself.
Free snacks
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google Ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, március 16.
Great work for the little time we had. They paid very well for the work as well. The other employees were very friendly as well. I will definitely work with them in the future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Challenging environment
Master Scheduler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, március 6.
It is a challenge describing a typical work day at google Fiber, the rewards were matched fairly with the cooperative efforts of all my team members. I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to share my practical work experience with my coworkers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Interesting experience
Technical Recruiter/Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, január 28.
This was a new experience for me since it was my first exposure to a true sourcing role. This was great experience in sourcing but was limited to just that so was not the best long term fit for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company culture if on the inside
Marketing and Events Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, január 19.
Management is not professional.
Workplace culture is good if you get on the inside but not if you're a contract/temp role.
The most enjoyable part of my job is my coworkers – they have become my friends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Nice facilities free snacks
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, november 29.
Nice environment. They care about keeping the employees healthy and happy. Good environment for people with diverse cultural and language backgrounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Google fiber
Aerial Lineman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, november 21.
By far the worst company i ever worked for. I was employed through a sub contractor who just one night packed up and left state with all the money. They left 15 employees stranded in texas with no money no way home and without any reason.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 9Jelentés
2,0
Not a good experience
Contract Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, november 8.
My contract was terminated with no notice and a vague message was left for my agency saying it was due to performance. I was 2 months in and never had any inclination I was not performing well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 4Jelentés
Great Colleagues, Poor Managment
Legal Removals, Content Review Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, október 27.
Little to no benefits, treated as disposable, No autonomy, no room for advancement, no recognition for good work, management will throw you under the bus to spare their own ego
Great co-workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
awesome place to work.
warehouse procurement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, október 24.
I am very happy and fortunate to have had the opportunity to have had work for this great and most wonderful business. I had learned a lot. Every coworker in which I had contact with was very nice, respectful, & professional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good place to start
Legal Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, szeptember 26.
not bad, could be better. Learned a lot and would reccomend starting here to get a foot in the door and learn valuable skills. But would want the company to be more open about why they provide compensation and actual work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Stressful
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, szeptember 11.
Great perks and benefits. Terrible people management.

I never felt comfortable at Google. Everything you do is logged and closely monitored leaving the management team with the ability to use any negative performance metric against you for your performance review. Google certainly plays favorites.
Perks and Benefits
People Management, Playing favorites
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a full time employee it would have been great, as a contractor - it wasn't good.
Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, szeptember 6.
Full time employees and contractors are two different kinds of people and are treated as such here. It made working here really stressful, difficult, and caused a lot of tension amongst our team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and challenging. Always keeping up with the changes
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, augusztus 24.
Loved my position. However, the project wasn't forever. Great place to work with great people. Super fast paced work day. So many cool projects to be apart of.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, breakfast and lunch. Independent managed.
Kontra érvek
Not many. Great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Great Culture, Better People
Technical Sourcer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, május 25.
Google is truly amazing - like any job it has its pain points and it can be difficult to not feel lost at times in such a large company but the people are spectacular and provide an incredibly motivating atmosphere.
free breakfast/lunch
Kontra érvek
limited growth opportunity in a distributed office site
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Google Maps/Extensive Travel
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, április 30.
Confidential and several NDA's signed. It was an excellent opportunity and I learned an incredible amount of information in the mapping and engineering department. I look forward to learning more in my next opportunity,
Excellent Food Program, Snacks, Teambuilding Development
Kontra érvek
Management issues, little room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Awesome workplace
Business/Data Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, április 12.
Google fiber is an amazing place to work. While working at Google Fiber they provided breakfasts, lunches, snacks and drinks, this helped to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Additionally, there was access to a gym for work outs.
Pro érvek
environment, lunches, breakfasts, coworkers, activities, community action
location
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van