Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

78 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 558 értékelés megtekintése
Fun Workplace
Channels Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 28.
While Google can be a lot of fun to work at, it does feel somewhat like a big staffing firm. The bar of talent seems to have dropped as the Austin location has grown. Regardless, there are few better places to work out there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work, but it often depends on your direct manager
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 19.
Google is an incredible company, however your experience is directly related to your particular team/manager/etc. I've found similar feedback on the Blind app and from chatting with hundreds of coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They worked me to death!
Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 11.
I depend on the team that you are on that determines your success there. Management is all over the place. Leadership is never consistent across the board and the messages get lost in translation. High-stress job and when I asked to get paid for my overtime, my manager told me I have to get 4 flags a week in order to get paid extra. (I'm a recruiter) Which is completely illegal. You have to pay your employees no matter what.

I worked from 9am and 7:30pm then went home to work till 11pm at night just to keep up with the workflow that they requested of you. Forget your personal life - you do not have one at Google. They over work you.
free meals and booze
Kontra érvek
Over worked, high stress, no work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
n/a
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 5.
Job Work/Life Balance : Definitely feel I had a balance

Compensation/Benefits: n/a

Job Security/Advancement: For Full time employees

Management: Great

Job Culture: Good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Loved Google
Active Channels Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 4.
Loved everything about working at Google. Hands down the best job I have ever had! The atmosphere was amazing and I couldn't of asked for better leads and the support that was given.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with a great culture
Channels Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 25.
I thoroughly enjoy working at Google. No two days are the same. My favorite part is the ability to come up with an idea and having the ability to run with it. Meals are provided, schedule is lax so long as you work hard and don't fall behind.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch, laptop, work supplies, schedule
Contract work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Many Snacks
Recruting Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 21.
You never go hungry or thirsty at google. There is a convenient store without a clerk every 200 feet or so. The cafeteria was awesome.
You can wear whatever you want.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience even as a contractor..
Sourcing Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 11.
I love working at Google! If you get a chance to work here, definitely do it! Whether you come in as a contractor or a permanent employee, you definitely will get the experience of a lifetime.

With that being said.. I do feel like contractors (known as TVCs) are treated differently. I still think there is an overall great culture, but I wish they gave TVCs some of the resources they give permanent employees. Part of the reason I'm open to other opportunities is that there really isn't a clear path to conversion, the line is pretty blurred. Not to mention you have to re-interview for it.

Google loves people that "thrive in ambiguity" but as a TVC it's a little concerning when you don't have much guidance on how to push for conversion. You are essentially doing the exact same job as permanent employees, but apart from good numbers they want to see other intangibles to really have a strong case for conversion. Some of the top performers on my team were TVCs but unfortunately are not at Google anymore because they didn't make it through the conversion process.

Would I take this job as a TVC again? Probably. I admire this company and love how much you grow as a professional. I am definitely still gonna give the conversion process a shot, but I'm also realistic and know I need to be keeping my options open.
Culture, Great Food, Great Ammenities, Great Work/Life Balance, Great people
Ambiguity, No clear career trajectory for TVCs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Googler
Customer Service Associate II, Convergys (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 7.
Working at google is an experience of its own and I really enjoyed the environment and the people that work at google. I would recommend the job to everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
Active Channels Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, január 2.
Good place to work but poor job security. Provided breakfast and lunch. Unless full-tim, definitely be pursuing other opportunities during your contract.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and breakfast.
Job security.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
live & breathe Google
YouTube TV Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, december 26.
The pay wasn't too bad, the job wasn't too hard, and the co-workers are pretty cool. If you're into micro-management, then this place will work for you. It's contract work, so don't expect PTO or holiday pay. However, there's unlimited overtime.
good pay, good benefits
Kontra érvek
shady management, poor scheduling, poor work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Foot in the Door opportunity as a contractor
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, december 18.
I was a contractor and was given flexibility work hours I chose to work as long as I complete the job daily. The team I worked is great to work with and we collaborated our responsibilities very well. It was a learning experience and I get to see so many places in my travel. As a contractor, your chance does not improve the odds of landing a permanent job with Google. They treated me with respect and was very accommodating to provide ASL interpreter for meetings and training.
Kontra érvek
long hours.I was hardly at home during the week. Not much time for me to chill and relax.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Google
Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, december 15.
Google is still trying to figure out what "Enterprise" means. Fantastic products and services, weak approach to enterprise customers. Not geared to someone who is over 40. Inexperienced management.
Great benefits
competitive and cut-throat
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Cannot discuss online
File analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 14.
Busy days and nights reviewing online files. Postings were uploaded internationally, no translations provided. High volume, which often overloaded file servers
great people
Lead Construction Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 5.
Google is a great place to work, Very fun experience. A lot of growth opportunity and vibrant work environment. The support structure is second to none. I really enjoyed my time there.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
very competitive to a fault
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great culture
Staffing Channels Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, szeptember 18.
Great, fun place to work. The perks do wear off and does start to have that large corp feel and you are just a number. Can definitely see how some can thrive and others fall by the wayside
free food.
no advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Workplace
Content Review Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 26.
I came on as a contractor to work a project. I didn't keep the job because I couldn't get through the training portion well enough. I was only there for about 1.5 weeks, not a long enough time to make a fair assessment of the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
productive
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 17.
A typical day at Google was relaxing. I learned a lot about processing online orders. Management was easy to get along with everyday.
I would recommend Google as a place of employment.

Google is a great place to work and start a career.
good environment
na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
2,0
Poor Managment
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 26.
This google job is not something for a person who has a life and kids/family. Its so inconsistent and no benefits, management has favorites with the certain workers and no holidays or paid time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
awesome staff
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 23.
i am honored to work for google , every day i learn new things , management they are like a family members , i enjoy every moment i am at work , i love the ping pong table i wish there was more tables and Foosball table
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van