Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Austin, TX83 értékelés
83 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 704 értékelés megtekintése
If you are contract ...
prepare to be treated like a red headed step child only used to increase numbers and then tossed out like used tp. You get no benefits as a contract worker. It is too expensive to literally park there versus what you actually get paid for at the end of the day. The culture is hive mind.
wasn't there long
wasn't there long enough to say... i was on a very short term contract and my team was not even in Austin they were located in California and Michigan
Supportive of Employees to succeed
I learned that when a employee is appreciated the production goes up in any situation. Support the education of employees to support growth and promote within the company but become a better employee than when you started.
Fun environment
Tons of engagement to keep you motivated. Open door policy. Attendance is strict, but they make changes on a case by case bases. Advancement and project opportunities.
Great company!
Google was amazing to work for. Unfortunately, in the world of HR and staffing, most of the work is contract, which means little to no job stability. I would say this is the only downside, as you tend to see very high turnover. Overall, it’s a wonderful place to work with an amazing culture and fun people!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management, overall lucky to work a Google
Typical day was on my schedule. Learned lots about technology. I don't want to write this review. Culture was pretty good, had terrible management. Overall, would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace where you can always find something to do.
Overall a great experience. Come hungry and you'll be busy! The work environment is great, and there is always so much to learn around the office. Everyone is friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Incredible place to work in Austin
Truly an incredible place to work! People are Googley, and benefits are unmatched. I feel challenged and appreciated by leadership. I get fulfillment from my daily tasks and making our customers successful. Highly recommend working here and finding a home at Google!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each Google Team is Different!
All that glitters is not gold! Hit the floor working non-stop from 9 am until 6 pm w/1/2 hr lunch. Small, non-diverse team. Almost non-existent and inexperienced upper management along with little documentation for the job. Rollouts of FTEs and TVCs, to budget for more engineers. No integration with other Google teams. Happy hour at 4 pm Thursday, the highpoint for many. Low work ethic. Frequent callouts. Constant meetings with little actual work done by few. Fit to team culture most important. Key players often out sick or on vacation. Chaos.
Pro érvek
Beautiful views. Great FREE food, drinks and snacks. Work remotely when sick.
Kontra érvek
Little or no job/contract security, dysfunctional work environment.
3,0
Not for everyone
You may have seen movies about working at Google, they don't show the tension that is felt there sometimes. It can be a great first step, there are better sales environments for seasoned salespeople
perks
lots of perks but not too many full time employees. Most are contract or will move to other cities. They also have lunch and breakfast every day. Also lots of oniste
The Best Culture
Even as a contracted employee it is the best place to work. The emphasis on work life balance is important and there are so many resources to help you be your best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun online work that paid well
My job as a brand ambassador had to do mainly with trying to create excitement around an application called Who's Down. We presented to different groups around my college campus, ordered food for them, and threw campus parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing environment, great people, motivating objectives
I've enjoyed my time at Google from day one. The work is complex, engaging, and each day presents new and interesting business problems to solve. I am free to try new and interesting projects and then demonstrate their value through open communications and manager discussions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good place to Work. The management is very cooperative resourceful. They encourage the new concepts and Technology. Flexible at work and timelines. I enjoyed working here
Fantastic compensation and benefits
Great place to work if you don't like monotonous day-to-day grinds. Every day is a new problem to solve working with great people.

Compensation is better than any previous roles I've had, and the benefits and amenities are by far the best.
Very thorough & time consuming
They want to know what makes you tick & where your weakness's are. You will go thru several interviews in increasing dificulty & whether or not you will be hired is left to a group of people that have gained the Google interviewing skill.
Google Express
Loved working for the Google Express Team. Was not happy with the 3 weeks notice of companies budget cut that left me and 40 other employees without a job.
Apigee Sector
Google is a great place to work with awesome culture. There's a lot of changes right now with new leadership. So much is yet to be determined. Right now a bit disjointed from the field sales teams to executive leadership.
Great company and pers
Kontra érvek
Disconnect with leadership through all parts of Google that impacts culture
I learned a lot
A lot of freedom to get work done. Loved it. I would recommend this company to family and friends. Fun place to work and be around like-minded people.
Free lunch everyday
Working For Google
Working for Google was both challenging and interesting and a Place i would highly recommend or even apply for again. The culture their is relaxed and supportive. It was a Position you could move up in and learn through.
Snakes provided, Clean, Competitve
Location at the time, Pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés