Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 358 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun online work that paid well
Brand Ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 27.
My job as a brand ambassador had to do mainly with trying to create excitement around an application called Who's Down. We presented to different groups around my college campus, ordered food for them, and threw campus parties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing environment, great people, motivating objectives
Administrative Business Partner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 4.
I've enjoyed my time at Google from day one. The work is complex, engaging, and each day presents new and interesting business problems to solve. I am free to try new and interesting projects and then demonstrate their value through open communications and manager discussions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sr. IT QA Analyst - Test Automation - Worksoft Certify (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, október 15.
Good place to Work. The management is very cooperative resourceful. They encourage the new concepts and Technology. Flexible at work and timelines. I enjoyed working here
Fantastic compensation and benefits
Product Support Insights (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, szeptember 23.
Great place to work if you don't like monotonous day-to-day grinds. Every day is a new problem to solve working with great people.

Compensation is better than any previous roles I've had, and the benefits and amenities are by far the best.
Very thorough & time consuming
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, szeptember 12.
They want to know what makes you tick & where your weakness's are. You will go thru several interviews in increasing dificulty & whether or not you will be hired is left to a group of people that have gained the Google interviewing skill.
Google Express
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, szeptember 10.
Loved working for the Google Express Team. Was not happy with the 3 weeks notice of companies budget cut that left me and 40 other employees without a job.
Apigee Sector
Enterprise Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, július 8.
Google is a great place to work with awesome culture. There's a lot of changes right now with new leadership. So much is yet to be determined. Right now a bit disjointed from the field sales teams to executive leadership.
Great company and pers
Kontra érvek
Disconnect with leadership through all parts of Google that impacts culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
I learned a lot
SMB-MDU Sales Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 26.
A lot of freedom to get work done. Loved it. I would recommend this company to family and friends. Fun place to work and be around like-minded people.
Free lunch everyday
Working For Google
Customer Support (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 4.
Working for Google was both challenging and interesting and a Place i would highly recommend or even apply for again. The culture their is relaxed and supportive. It was a Position you could move up in and learn through.
Snakes provided, Clean, Competitve
Location at the time, Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Great work environment
People Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, május 26.
Google is a great place to work. I have been fortunate and have had amazing leads. I think it is safe to assume the leads above them are pushing the right message.
Pro érvek
Free food, employee resource groups, culture
Kontra érvek
People are "too nice" instead of just being straight about thoughts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
always on the move
Lead for Customer Complaints (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, április 21.
days at work were long and hard but the pay made it worth it.
I learned to work with others, my Spanish skills advanced ten fold working with a all Spanish crew, from grunt to lead and having my own crew I worked hard for my position. the boss man was an interesting character but as long as I got my work done he'd pay me. the hardest part of my job was I was always away from home and that I didn't have enough benefits. the most enjoyable parts of my job was I was always outside! I loved being able to work outside 24/7
good crews, good salary
Kontra érvek
working all the time, no to many benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
outgoing and positive
MK Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, április 11.
my time is good at first, enjoyed working with team not so much with the leadership team and still needs to work on leadership skills.
on a day to day bases it can be very busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a career in the tech/software field.
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, április 4.
Cool company to work for, perks are awesome, pay is good. Advancement no so much. I would recommened anyone starting and interested in working for a tech company to give Google a thought!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, burnout possible
Solutions Architect (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, április 3.
Google has been a fantastic place to build my skill and abilities, but often offers more lateral movement than vertical, and pigeonholes people into specific roles. Also, there is a tendency not to pay attention to the workers in the Other Bets. As a Fiber employee, I felt Big Google was pretty distant from me.
Free lunches, benefits
Fun Workplace
Channels Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 28.
While Google can be a lot of fun to work at, it does feel somewhat like a big staffing firm. The bar of talent seems to have dropped as the Austin location has grown. Regardless, there are few better places to work out there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work, but it often depends on your direct manager
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 19.
Google is an incredible company, however your experience is directly related to your particular team/manager/etc. I've found similar feedback on the Blind app and from chatting with hundreds of coworkers.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They worked me to death!
Technical Sourcer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 11.
I depend on the team that you are on that determines your success there. Management is all over the place. Leadership is never consistent across the board and the messages get lost in translation. High-stress job and when I asked to get paid for my overtime, my manager told me I have to get 4 flags a week in order to get paid extra. (I'm a recruiter) Which is completely illegal. You have to pay your employees no matter what.

I worked from 9am and 7:30pm then went home to work till 11pm at night just to keep up with the workflow that they requested of you. Forget your personal life - you do not have one at Google. They over work you.
free meals and booze
Kontra érvek
Over worked, high stress, no work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
n/a
Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 5.
Job Work/Life Balance : Definitely feel I had a balance

Compensation/Benefits: n/a

Job Security/Advancement: For Full time employees

Management: Great

Job Culture: Good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Loved Google
Active Channels Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 4.
Loved everything about working at Google. Hands down the best job I have ever had! The atmosphere was amazing and I couldn't of asked for better leads and the support that was given.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with a great culture
Channels Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 25.
I thoroughly enjoy working at Google. No two days are the same. My favorite part is the ability to come up with an idea and having the ability to run with it. Meals are provided, schedule is lax so long as you work hard and don't fall behind.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch, laptop, work supplies, schedule
Contract work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van