Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atlanta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Atlanta, GA61 értékelés
61 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 729 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My overall experience at google was amazing. I would go back anytime! A company that cares . Happy workers and productive workers.life changing experience. Best job by far!
Travel, perks & knowledge
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy In a Good way Productive. Must have great work life balance, time management, as well as goal oriented. I feel everyone at Google is very will to help on as needed basis. Everyone should have this experience under there belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best experience and job ever. The culture was amazing. It was like going shopping everyday while working in the field. Our team traveled the southeastern region states. AMAZING!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. One of the better companies I've had the pleasure to work on behalf of. Great way to really challenge your skill sets. Highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace and advancement opportunity. Your ability to apply your creativity and let your voice be heard makes it a warming environment. I would recommend.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best contracts I've ever had. By far one of the most fun years of my life working for Google. I would definitely recommend working there if possible and finishing your career there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workflow and management. Amazing food and people. Various group projects in different areas and time shifts. Travel. Great atmosphere. Great hardware and solutions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is not a conventional company, and they don’t intend to become one. They share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as they continue to grow, they’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, they know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to the company success. They provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was awesome! From the people to the environment. I was able to close my biggest deal of 23 million dollars. It was a genotics deals with a bio tech company and was really exciting working through the process
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work, even if temporary.
I would not however, suggest this job to anyone who is looking for a sit down, office environment, as it will require some time outdoors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great collaborative and engaging company geared to enhance the future. Caring and flexible towards their employees. Top workforce company of the modern era
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great culture and they seemed to care. Constantly push "ethics" in business practices. Pride in the company encouraged quality products. Atmosphere was always pleasant and playful at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you have an opportunity to work at Google do not turn down. Great work place, stress free, very relaxed environment. People are super friendly there and very sharp IT savvy...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work. it has changed obviously in the past 12 years I have been here as it has grown larger. It has lost some of the start up feel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture is awesome. People are supportive and welcoming. You have various places to work within the building that are comfortable and you can work in peace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent pay and benefits. Very diverse atmosphere. I enjoyed my time working here. I will encourage anyone who qualifies for a position at Google to apply.
great experience
great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed with google through adecco, it was a very fun and interesting job. A lot of travel and weekends off made it a new experience every week!
Expenses paid for, Great leadership
Long work Days, Being alone most of the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best Job I ever had very relaxed. Must stay focused at all times and concentrate on the road and monitor at the same time but very interesting job but its also seasonal.
No over time
Driving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prefect place to stay wish I could have stayed at company longer but contracted ended fun company to work for very productive company people are always friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company overall! It is definitely worth working at because they treat you so well. The resources inside the company are definitely valued because they prepare you how to run the world!
Pro érvek
Great benefits, free lunch, super smart people to work with
Manager changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed environment. The work pace is slow. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast paced office this role would not be for you. The work is also easy. Some days could be busy but mostly not. The full time employees tend to test the contractors different.
Pro érvek
Free food, no dress code, no micromanaging
Kontra érvek
Rarely hires full time after contract expires
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés