Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ann Arbor, MI

44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 367 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment with a great office
Google Ads Account Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, november 5.
Location in Ann Arbor was great with a brand new office. Work environment was very laid back and overall culture was great. Contract was up hence moving on from position.
Great coworkers
Account Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, október 26.
Great people to work alongside. Opportunities to keep you challenged.
Culture can be as much as you want to make it, many chances to get involved in different identity groups.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but they lay you off a lot.
Agent/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, október 9.
Google is a great place to work for if you’re not working through a contracted company. They’ll lay you off quick. We were all offered compensation, but they didn’t give us a 30 day notice. We just came into work one day, pulled into meetings and told we were laid off.
Pro érvek
Great place, friendly environment, good pay and incentives.
Kontra érvek
Quick lay-off and turn over rate.
3,0
The Good and the Bad
Applications Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, szeptember 5.
I was part of a team that did trouble shooting/answered questions for users of Google applications. It became repetitive after a while. Management seemed to be unclear and inconsistent with the metrics at the time which caused ambiguity. The coworkers were always great, helpful, kind, and empowering.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cleaning Google could never sound as fun as it actually was.
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, augusztus 17.
I was about 22. Needed a job. A cleaning company contacted me. They told me they wanted to work from them. Google was the place they wanted me to clean.

Nice and simple hours, Monday through Friday. The actually Googlers were very much nice people and rather clean people as well. They made me feel extremely welcome and even invited me to their private events after I clocked out of work.

I'd for sure work there again if I had the opportunity.
Free food, great people
Not being there 24/7
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with free snacks, television and computer access during breaks.
Quality Control (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, június 15.
Working on the Google MDP Project was fun. My co-workers were fun and easy to get along with and the managers were capable and professional.
The work itself was easy to learn, if sometimes boring.
If given the opportunity, I would work there again.
Amazing opportunity
BOLD Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, április 4.
BOLD intern program is like no other. Full feel of the work experience, lots of support from teams, many opportunities to learn about all that the company has to offer. Just make sure that you choose a team that you WANT to work on full time, not just any team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
happy and vibrant place to work
document scanner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, április 1.
happy and vibrant place to work. lots of fun and good goodies to eat and lots of games to play on your breaks. but sometimes not so friendly but for the most part a fun place to aork
3,0
Not what I hoped for
Digital Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, március 1.
I was young when I was brought on to the digital marketing team but I wasn't given much freedom to use my abilities in the way that worked best.

They cater to a ''do what we say and it will work'' and that's not how the world of business operates. They often wanted me to ignore important questions my clients asked and they wanted me to steer the conversation in a different direction which led to confusion and dishonesty for the consumer.

I was on the pre-sales team and so I was directly dependent upon my post-sales team to accomplish the remainder of the sale which they often failed which impacted my quota and left animosity amongst my manager and myself.

The culture was fun and the employees were nice but people were naive, arrogant, and full of themselves in which I became annoyed with.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and private work rooms
Ignorance Arrogance and Lack of Self-Creativity
Great environment
Infinity Corporation, Director of Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, Michigan2019, február 10.
Good company to wok for with wonderful creative staff and inspiring management team. Never boring, quite exciting and interesting environment that offers room for growth.
Diversity
Too many meetings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great place to work at
Adwords and Google Analytics Solutions Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, január 7.
Very good place towork. I would recommend this place to others because of its work life balance and promotion of family. Additionally, the company promotes from within.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Contractor at Google
Contracted (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI 481032018, november 22.
Great experience and would definitely go back if the opportunity presented itself, job culture was amazing. The management was amazing and provided all the coaching needed to succeed in the call center environment. It was very fast paced but an amazing job.
Pro érvek
Enforced breaks and lunch periods
Not Bad
Supervisor/Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, szeptember 26.
I enjoyed my experience there. I met plenty of people that went on to do well I their careers. Morale was very high and the environment was very competitive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Started off fine...
Senior Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, szeptember 21.
Shortly after starting at the company I was moved into a completely new department that had very little direction, structure or planning. This may have been a better match if I had been with the company for a year or two and knew how to navigate the company getter, but it was disastrous for my career at Google. Many many employees love Google for good reasons. My case was exceptional.
Pro érvek
Highly intelligent colleagues, food, brand, etc.
Kontra érvek
Lack of direction and focus in some divisions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great workplace with fair wages
Archivist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, július 17.
A typical day with google included meeting or exceeding deadlines and being paid as such.
Your ability to do your job well was directly reflected on paychecks with bonuses based on production.
Free healthy snacks and
Great Job
Agent, Teleperformance Ann arbor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, július 7.
Very nice workplace. Able to learn how to use new systems. Staff is very polite and very helpful. Everyone communicates with one another very well. The pay was very fair.
2,0
Its a job
Technical Support Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, július 5.
Its a job. You go in and do your work and then go home. The commute is reallyt far. I dont know how i got baited into filling this out. Thanks indeed!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun, collaborative, and productive environment.
Business Development Manager, KickStart+, Google (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, január 22.
The best part about the company is the people you work with. Very helpful and constantly drive you to be better. When you are working among the best of the best you tend to achieve the best. Great work life balance with amazing benefits and facilities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place and the best people
BOLD Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, augusztus 28.
Google appeals to all of the different types of learners and teammates. People are generally very accepting of different ideas and the innovative nature of the tech world drives us forward.
Pro érvek
free breakfast, free lunch, dogs in the office
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Great place to work.
AdWords Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2017, április 24.
I was in charge of assisting customers with their online businesses, marketing, and visibility. Extremely customer service oriented. I was on a sales team responsible for finding, vetting, and reaching out to new sales leads to grow our business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van