Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gurgaon, Haryana

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 626 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and Fun Base Working Envoirment
I would love to work here again If the opportunity arises.
The Environment, experience, employee care were all good. I learned new skills, the management was good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google has different process so there is scope for internal growth.
Google functions like Human neuron systems complex but interesting. We always got to learn newthings in Google process. The staff are also cooperating
Free meal
NA
Great
he culture was nurturing. The environment fostered growth. Learning was immense. The job was never stressful and learning was promoted. Great place to learn.
It was good
It was good. Nice and friendly guys. Super intelligent. Very fast paced environment. I enjoyed a lot. You can expect unlimited learning and growth at google.
Positive work culture
I really love work with google india through intelenet global services . Positive atmophere . Hope to work with google again love to get a chance to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Best place to Work
Every day you will learn new that's the work culture and the hardest part of the job would be creating the presentation that your boss will like and you have to also make sure that you know your numbers
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a doodle with all ginger and dictionary of the master
I feel google is awesome in terms of searching and returning results, whatever we used to search on it. It is the place where in you can work very calmly without any hinderence from outside world.
Overall good
Nice experience at work, appropriate work culture, healthy environment, responsible management.working at Google means Work life balance. Cooperative management and team members.
Fun to work
It has been a great experience. The workplace culture is very accommodating. Helps you groom yourself in a positive manner. Learnt a to about Digital marketing while being a part of the organisation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an amazing work place environment
Loved working at google on contract, amazing people and amazing services. Standards of service delivery was really high and I know now how much google takes care of there customer.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, better staff and management
Kontra érvek
Wanted to change the courier
2,0
Really bad manager
There is no transparency maintained by manager while giving the feedback.
Lacks formal feedback from both managers & stakeholders.

Office politics

Groupism

Favourism by the manager and neglecting other team members

manager doesn't respond to mails or chats

The food is good
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Lacks formal feedback from both managers & stakeholders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and comfortable work environment
The work life balance was good. The office was comfortable and enhanced productivity. Team leaders were supportive and growth oriented. Work was easy and helped me learn a lot.
Great
Its great overall the culture, facilities and support provided is definitely par excellence. A learning experience and great support all round from my seniors.
Good turn of my career
Google is already famous for there work environment and facilities. I dont need to mention anything. This is the company where I get the platform to show my abilities to the management.
Doesn't Matter
Doesn't Matter
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to start your career
The workplace is fun. Everyday is an enriching addition of knowledge and work ethics. Working here as a customer support executive the job beholds not only providing support to the customers but also it involves a huge amount of analysis of the data shared with us.

This has helped me in becoming more vigilant and also versatile in delivering good results. Which is beneficial to me as well as the organisation.

The work culture here is great as you enjoy the work you do and the perks of having food and other activities makes it even more fun.
Cabs and food is free
Good company overall
I learnt a lot as a professional. Good working environment and work culture. Improvement required in terms of facilities in the campus. For freshers or people willing to learn the client site environment, it will be a great platform.
Vigorous and fun experience
Intelinet global services is a service provider organisation at global level. Working environment was fun as colleges and seniors have friendly nature.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired by cognizant to work for Google India pvt ltd. located at Gurgaon Cyber City.

I got a great exposure of digital marketing concepts, by which today I am working as a freelancer in the digital market platform.

Thank you Google!!
Pro érvek
Great work culture, very Innovative, smart and friendly.
There are none.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to learn and work!
Great place for people to learn and work at the same time. With an exhaustive suite of Google products there is always an opportunity to learn more. Fantastic talent to work with!
Great Food!
Slow Growth..
Productive and Fun
I was working there as a Practitioner. However my vendor was Concentrix IBM Daksh Pvt Ltd.. I really enjoyed the work. It was cool to wok and also no pressure at all. Learned a lot working as practitioner in Google Ad Words. Will defiantly recommend others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun environment with a lot of activities going on to keep you fresh
You never feel like you are working over there. You directly talk to managers overseas, do the task according to their needs and its all done.You get to learn a lot in this kind of environment, because you have to handle most of the things on your own. You takes ownership of the work that you do.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you have to stay back till late night, in order to meet the client deadlines.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés