Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gurgaon, Haryana

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Gurgaon, Haryana60 értékelés
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 778 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experience was good. Enviroment was relaxed. Always ready to help one another. Behaviour of all employee was very good. I always felt like a second home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work life balance Smart people Good remuneration Very employee friendly Good learning Good all round development Makes you a leader and always encourages to take ownership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is responsibility Culture is great The Hardest part of job is that it is very hectic Management is good Google Ads Learning environment Typical day at work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would love to work here again If the opportunity arises. The Environment, experience, employee care were all good. I learned new skills, the management was good.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google functions like Human neuron systems complex but interesting. We always got to learn newthings in Google process. The staff are also cooperating
Free meal
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
he culture was nurturing. The environment fostered growth. Learning was immense. The job was never stressful and learning was promoted. Great place to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good. Nice and friendly guys. Super intelligent. Very fast paced environment. I enjoyed a lot. You can expect unlimited learning and growth at google.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really love work with google india through intelenet global services . Positive atmophere . Hope to work with google again love to get a chance to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day you will learn new that's the work culture and the hardest part of the job would be creating the presentation that your boss will like and you have to also make sure that you know your numbers
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel google is awesome in terms of searching and returning results, whatever we used to search on it. It is the place where in you can work very calmly without any hinderence from outside world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice experience at work, appropriate work culture, healthy environment, responsible management.working at Google means Work life balance. Cooperative management and team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been a great experience. The workplace culture is very accommodating. Helps you groom yourself in a positive manner. Learnt a to about Digital marketing while being a part of the organisation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working at google on contract, amazing people and amazing services. Standards of service delivery was really high and I know now how much google takes care of there customer.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, better staff and management
Kontra érvek
Wanted to change the courier
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no transparency maintained by manager while giving the feedback. Lacks formal feedback from both managers & stakeholders. Office politics Groupism Favourism by the manager and neglecting other team members manager doesn't respond to mails or chats The food is good
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Lacks formal feedback from both managers & stakeholders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work life balance was good. The office was comfortable and enhanced productivity. Team leaders were supportive and growth oriented. Work was easy and helped me learn a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its great overall the culture, facilities and support provided is definitely par excellence. A learning experience and great support all round from my seniors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is already famous for there work environment and facilities. I dont need to mention anything. This is the company where I get the platform to show my abilities to the management.
Doesn't Matter
Doesn't Matter
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is fun. Everyday is an enriching addition of knowledge and work ethics. Working here as a customer support executive the job beholds not only providing support to the customers but also it involves a huge amount of analysis of the data shared with us. This has helped me in becoming more vigilant and also versatile in delivering good results. Which is beneficial to me as well as the organisation. The work culture here is great as you enjoy the work you do and the perks of having food and other activities makes it even more fun.
Cabs and food is free
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learnt a lot as a professional. Good working environment and work culture. Improvement required in terms of facilities in the campus. For freshers or people willing to learn the client site environment, it will be a great platform.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intelinet global services is a service provider organisation at global level. Working environment was fun as colleges and seniors have friendly nature.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired by cognizant to work for Google India pvt ltd. located at Gurgaon Cyber City. I got a great exposure of digital marketing concepts, by which today I am working as a freelancer in the digital market platform. Thank you Google!!
Pro érvek
Great work culture, very Innovative, smart and friendly.
There are none.