Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dublin

119 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 624 értékelés megtekintése
ok
Buena empresa para trabajar y que tu CV suba para poder cambiarte luego
fun place to work
relaxed environment to work
Great environment

Tasks and jobs are well organised

is a goal / target orientated environment which I have set in many of my past roles
great working enviroment
great working enviroment and work stability, great managment , over all job title is great, great company to work for, makes you feel valuable and they treat you good
It is one of the Great Place to work
I had been working on FTC for 6 month through recruitment agency.

Friendly environment, open mind culture, supportive management allowing employee to have fun at work and do their best.

I would recommend the company as one of the Great Place to work.
Good remuneration
Great work environment
Great perks and a good learning experience for the young and old. Contractors on site (Barrow Street) are treated equally! (Offsite, East Point, not the same case!) Employees are encouraged to take breaks, which eases daily stress. Onsite gym and food made life a lot easier, but these perks also had people staying at work longer. Some don't mind this at all, as long as you're not burning yourself out! Overall, it was a wonderful experience and if there was room to move up in my field, I would have stayed.
Pro érvek
Free food; breaks are encouraged; motivation all around you.
Kontra érvek
In the facilities sector, no space to move up.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Everything is good, job itself, atmosphere, colleagues, work conditions. But contract will expired soon and I would like more salary and wider responsibility.
Free launches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and perks, yet more and more corporate
Google is a great place for work - fun environment, smart and ambitious colleagues, global brand and some of the best perks of the market. Yet, I've never seem so many frustrated people around. Once you step in, you almost immediately enter the promotion race (even if that wasn't on your mind originally). And once you are in that race, you are bound to get disappointed.

If you start off on senior manager/director level, things might look differently for you. But for majority of Google Dublin's staff, this is how it goes.
Pro érvek
Medical insurance, pension compensation, free food, free gym, transport allowance and many more
Kontra érvek
Some middle managers are completely out of tune, lack of transparency
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long working hours, on the upside, great on your resume
I had my first job out of college here, and even though the offices are amazing, with all the perks you could ever want or expect, you work so much that this is basically no need for it, as me and most people in my team were working closer to 50-60 hours a lot of weeks than the 45 originally suggested in the contract.

I feel that Google, at least in Dublin has a unhealthy culture. This is down to the expectation of working large amounts of unpaid overtime, very sharp elbows and strange management styles. I feel that the overarching sentiment from management at least in my team was leadership by fear. It always also seemed very political, in the way that who you knew and how well you know them was always more important than what you actually did.

There are positives though, I will always be happy to have Google on my resume, it is seen as a sign of quality for future employers.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Great on your resume
Kontra érvek
Long hours, leadership by fear, sharp elbows
Focused, team orientated dynamic
Planning logistical support for Streetview Equipment in EMEA region and globally.

Look at the bigger picture. Achieve deliverables through flexibility and agility.

Workplace culture is one of close relationships with internal/external stakeholders.

Focus on continuous improvement + innovation in processes.

Working for Google Maps and knowing that my personal contribution is in each and every pixel is incredibly motivating.
Pro érvek
Opportunity to work on some of the biggest projects globally
Kontra érvek
Contract for 23 months. Policy of outsourcing of staff.
Decent Place To Learn
Had a great time there working on the Dutch PPC team, great culture, great work/life balance. Opportunities for advancement are very achievable. Most enjoyable part of the job was hitting target. Hardest part of the job was deciding where to have lunch!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Innovative, impressive and motivating work place
By far Google is one of the best places to work for, they bring equality
to reality, they care about their employees, they take the time to conduct training sessions that are beneficial to your career progression and they genuinely care about their customers which makes it one fantastic place to work for. The only thing is you may need to work long hours at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The perfect place to seek diversity
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Fun Place To work
Good Place to work and we can learn new things. Corporate culture is very nice and people are very friendly.
we don't have to fear to share new ideas regarding work
2,0
Online specialst
I worked as a contractor less than a year

Pros

Good training provided

Free snacks

Cons

No career path

No job security

Too many performace metris
Munkahelyi kultúra
creative environment productive and professional work place
Since when I started working in different projects for Google I had the opportunity to learn many things related to Marketing and Digital. The dynamic and creative environment gave me the chance to grow a lot in terms of self motivation to learn new things and in terms of self management, thanks to this I developed a 'get things done' attitude and to be more productive in my work place.
Fantastic Work Place
Absolutely fun place to learn and work.

I've worked with some of the most amazing talent and have had the privilege to move across markets and countries, learning every day.
Google Ireland
Good experience, the company looks after you fabulously but the environment is highly competitive especially in the Sales team. Great perks available as well as team management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work at.
Google is an amazing company to work at. The work/balance is is unreal, and the perks are very good. However, certain parts of the company are becoming corporate as they get bigger, and are beginning to lose the traditional Google mentality that people are used to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company culture, job is not always the best one
The best company I've worked for in terms of company culture, inspiring people, innovating things that have an impact on society.
Cons are "imposter syndrome" you might face when working with people from best universities, best families, etc. and the fact that career progression is quite hard and entry-level jobs are not that amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Toffe collega's & job, veel in eigen handen
Het werk bevalt, maar de HR die niet on site is heeft al vaak voor knelpunten gezorgd. Directe managers zijn van top kwaliteit en geven om hun teamleden, jammer dat de bedrijfstop dit niet reflecteert. De job zelf is tof om te doen, dagelijkse contact met bedrijven uit Nederland is top.
Pro érvek
Open sfeer op de werkvloer
Kontra érvek
Bedrijfstop is nergens te bespeuren
Great workplace/ High KPI's
A typical day was sitting at my desk, consulting clients over the phone and learning more about Google.

I learned how to create websites and run PPC campaigns.

The management structure was great. Very nice team leaders and managers.

The most enjoyable part was being part of such a great organisation that holds fantastic technological values. Google was the pinnacle of my now flourishing career.
Pro érvek
Loads of snack.. too many snacks..All. The. Time.
Kontra érvek
Really high KPI's even though they caused me become a better person
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés