Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Toronto, ON

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Toronto, ON17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 734 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots smart college to work with and learn. But internal competition is high as well, when everyone is smart, it will be a fun situation.

It's a good place to learn and improve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google seems to mostly hire "Temporary Vendors and Contractors". They use temp agencies as their HR department.

My manager worked hard to only give information out that was absolutely necessary, and mostly seemed to be afraid someone she was managing would take her job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work and life balance, fair pay, overall positive team dynamic and some healthy amounts of competitions. Overall a great experience at the Toronto office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Truly a great place to work, Chef was an awesome guy, Google employees some of the nicest and happiest people in a work environment that I've ever seen.
Free food
Early start time?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Involved meeting clients and training retail employees about various Google products that are offered in electronic stores. Met with various types of people and established strong bond
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0

racist

rude

repetition

people drink at work

managers swear on the floor
parties
all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience working with Google, personal and professional is balancing. Can grow more professionally, learn technology. socialize
become technical savy
Food and transport
Food and coupons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a big company - absolutely massive. Just like other large companies when things aren't quite right, it becomes difficult to navigate internal red tape in the hope you can lobby for yourself.

I was reorged into a new department and the culture of my new team is a complete contradiction to the Google I read about and was taught about in orientation. Now, the hours are long. I am often pitted against my colleagues. Small mistakes are brought up again and again and again, but achievements are rarely praised. Worse - no one seems to care. I think my challenges are limited to my team, so I cannot speak to Google as a whole, but if I were interviewing at Google today I would be asking lots of questions about your teams dynamics before committing.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunch. Subsidies for transportation.
Kontra érvek
Fading iconic culture. Long Hours. Rare recognition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm not exactly sure what you would like me to write here, this was a certification, not an actual company. As such, I don't believe there's a whole lot of insight I can provide.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work in the company is fast paced. There are always different things to do like installing new phones or fixing them, client support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for. Excellenent people and wonder ful work environment. Good learning environment. Learnt great skillsets
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google are talented, skilled and caring people with a passion for our province and our company. We grow and develop as people in a work environment that treats us great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Amazaing people. Lots of things learnt here. a great startup company, Good technology to work around. Nice company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place. Wonderful people and wonderful environment with room to grow. Join if you can.

Management is willing to work with you to develop and do not micromanage.

Opportunity to join different projects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Genius people work at Google,Canada's best engineers can be found here. lot to learn. facilities are amazing, very innovative, and flexible
Free Lunches
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Good exposure. You get to work with some of the best companies in the world as Google's clients and huge organizations.
-A typical day starts with checking emails and following up with clients and internal team meetings.

-I learned consultative selling techniques and complex sales to large multi-national organizations

-Amazing co-workers. Very cooperative. Company culture is amazing

- Working for google has its perks but its not a bowl of cherries. You have to work very hard, long hours, travel and probably the hardest part would be keeping up with emails.

- Great relationships with coworkers and clients
Good brand name
Slow Growth Potential
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Review the up-to-date guidelines everyday
-Rate the quality of webpage through by toggle between strict guideline and personal culture judgment
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, extending your analytical skills
Kontra érvek
require a chinese culture background and requires the self improving employees
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés