Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 662 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Aktif çalışma
Reklam yönetimi (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aydın2018, szeptember 26.
Çalışma vaktinin olmaması büyük bir rahatlık fakat bu pozisyona göre de değişiklik gösterebilir.
Your experience at Google completely depends upon your Manager
Marketing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, szeptember 26.
Google is a great company and I enjoyed my employment there.
Unfortunately your employment is almost totally influenced by your manager. Especially if you have an inexperienced autocratic micro-manager like I did. It was a relationship destined to fail and it did.
I loved the work when I was able to do it.
I write this because Google provides no feedback loop whatsoever for there employees so this might help someone in the future.
Food!
Managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Customer​ ​Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, szeptember 26.
Everything is good, job itself, atmosphere, colleagues, work conditions. But contract will expired soon and I would like more salary and wider responsibility.
Free launches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Lots of Perks, Great Pay, Mediocre Manager
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 25.
It was a lot of fun working a Google. The free food was amazing, the pay was great, and the perks were second-to-none. I thought they could have hired and promoted better managers though.
Free food, pay, flexibility
Mediocre supervisors
Exciting and Fast Paced Environment with Great Opportunities
Senior Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, szeptember 25.
There are incredible people and opportunities to make a large impact. The perks and technical support are fantastic. There is strong attention to users and opportunities to engage with professionals outside Google as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and perks, yet more and more corporate
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, szeptember 25.
Google is a great place for work - fun environment, smart and ambitious colleagues, global brand and some of the best perks of the market. Yet, I've never seem so many frustrated people around. Once you step in, you almost immediately enter the promotion race (even if that wasn't on your mind originally). And once you are in that race, you are bound to get disappointed.

If you start off on senior manager/director level, things might look differently for you. But for majority of Google Dublin's staff, this is how it goes.
Pro érvek
Medical insurance, pension compensation, free food, free gym, transport allowance and many more
Kontra érvek
Some middle managers are completely out of tune, lack of transparency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
learnt many process here.It was a good experience.
Associate Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2018, szeptember 23.
The atmosphere was employee friendly everything is good but the work to salary ratio seems to be not in proportion. It's a nice experience starting as a fresher for me here as exposing to corporate life for the first time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
Que du bonheur
Responsable de magasin (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vesoul (70)2018, szeptember 22.
Je n'ai rien à dire, je me suis toujours senti bien et intégré. Un plaisir de travailler
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good culture mixed with cooperate america
Security Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 21.
Great place to work if your into the world tech. Engineers Definitely the place for you. Google has the greatest perks of any job i know of. Good culture mixed with Corporate America.
good job
Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, szeptember 21.
its a good job , very quick paced and has good pay as well. Lots of time off (paid) , also has weekly pay. Located on 14th street so it is very convenient to get to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
More openess and information sharing would have made this job perfect. The other items listed below could be improved but overall it was a great job.
BECHTEL ENGINEER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, szeptember 21.
When I worked for Google under their contractor it was under very intimidating conditions. The pay was great but the local management was very selective to whom they shared information with.
The job was great overall and each day was enjoyable working with the other people.
The culture left something to be desired as the information was kept amongst certain people.
Management was very intimidating as they only shared certain information with their favorites.
The working culture was great with a mix of pleasant people of different backgrounds.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the climate at the time.
The most pleasant part of the job was meeting the clients goal and the teamwork that made it happen.
Great pay.
Favoritism
Started off fine...
Senior Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, szeptember 21.
Shortly after starting at the company I was moved into a completely new department that had very little direction, structure or planning. This may have been a better match if I had been with the company for a year or two and knew how to navigate the company getter, but it was disastrous for my career at Google. Many many employees love Google for good reasons. My case was exceptional.
Pro érvek
Highly intelligent colleagues, food, brand, etc.
Kontra érvek
Lack of direction and focus in some divisions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Autonomia e libera gestione del tempo di lavoro
street view driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Umbria2018, szeptember 21.
lavoro dinamico e innovativo, indipendente, raggiungimento obiettivi standar elevati.
Pro érvek
buoni pasto, rimborso spese ecc.
Kontra érvek
Poca comunicazione con manager aziendale
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere but the contractor life is not good
Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, szeptember 19.
You do not actually work for Google. You work as a subcontractor of a contractor for Google. You get bad pay, bad benefits, and Google definitely lets you know you are not one of them. It can be frustrating but the team is awesome and the people you work with are great.
Pro érvek
Awesome team, free lunch, great atmosphere, Free snacks and drinks
Kontra érvek
bad pay, bad benefits, contractors are not treated equally
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy to hire/easy to fire
Partner Operations Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 19.
I'm sure working at Google as a full-time employee is a great experience (if you enjoy being a cog in the larger machine), but working a temp/contract/vendor role is a darker, unseen side of the business, one with incredibly capable people, but far-from-secure work environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, usage of the bus system (for a fee)
Kontra érvek
FTE/Contract segregation, job status uneasiness, Usage of the bus system (for a fee)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great Experience
Google Summer of Code Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Remote2018, szeptember 19.
As a Google Summer of Code Intern I was able to work on interesting project over the summer, collaborating with many amazing people and having loads of fun during the process. It was a great experience and I am very happy about every part of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great culture
Staffing Channels Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, szeptember 18.
Great, fun place to work. The perks do wear off and does start to have that large corp feel and you are just a number. Can definitely see how some can thrive and others fall by the wayside
free food.
no advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Contractor
Senior Software Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 18.
As a contractor I worked at Mountain View and also on the YouTube Ads project in San Bruno.

The former was excellent, with an excellent supervisor. The contract was supposed to last one year and went two. Very happy.
I learned much from the other programmers and engineers (both Google employees and fellow contractors). The ergonomics of my desk and chair were excellent. The lighting is a bit harsh and the air quality was terrible on the weekends. I am used to an office and it was really weird sitting across from someone and when you looked up they might be staring back. Just weird!

Now, that was the good one. Following that, I worked in San Bruno on the YouTube Red project. It was extremely annoying and we were treated poorly. At YouTube our supervisor was terrible. I can honestly say she was the worst manager I've ever worked for. Blamed us for her lack of procedure and disorganization. Instead of real coding (and Graphics as promised) we spent our days and sometimes nights trying to modify an often broken and bizarre script-based system. We couldn't even get access to fix the broken parts! Super annoying.

I would work in Mountain View in a heartbeat. San Bruno and YouTube - never again. Stay away if you cherish your mental health.

Finally, a bit of a warning, for older engineers and contractors: expect to be left out of the culture. If you have a thin skin this might bug you. I didn't bother me much though and now and again, at Mountain View, I was often invited to events by my supervisor that really weren't supposed to be for contractors.
  több... Made me feel very welcome. The same can't be said for the San Bruno office.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Free food, intelligent people. Lots of cool stuff to learn and code.
Kontra érvek
Contractors must be onsite at all times. That is, no remote work.
stressful but fun
Google Express Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 17.
a typical day at Google was stressful but fun I would have to go store to store to pick up the packages after I was done picking them up I would drop them off at the customer's house.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Experiência e currículos sem igual
Marketing Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, szeptember 16.
A empresa tem uma cultura muito forte, e isso faz você trabalhar com pessoas incríveis que te fazem melhorar a cada dia.
Benefícios
Kontra érvek
Incerteza de Carreira pós programa de estágio
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van