Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 167 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
2,0
Poor management
Content Review Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, augusztus 11.
My trainer for the position i was filling was not very knowledgeable. Kept changing the policy. Casual attire not business was allowed in the office. The free food was great.
N/a
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, augusztus 7.
S.M.X was under Google express. The job itself was ok but the people weren't always as pleasant. all-round it was and an ok job at the time because of the salary it was 16 an hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment with hard workers
Visiting Researcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 6.
I was only there a short time, but enjoyed the culture, autonomy and work environment. Google also clearly seeks to be a good neighbor to its surroundings.
Third Party Google Employment
AdWords Account Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, augusztus 6.
I worked for a third party SEM company that handled existing Google AdWord customers and their accounts. The management in the third party corporation is NOT Google and they treat employees like numbers. The manager who fired me had never met me and cared very little about my extenuating circumstances leading to my APPROVED time off. Why would management approve time off and then terminate based upon this instance? She looked at my sales goals not being met against a full month; in which I was not present due to, again, approved time off. Then terminated my employment based upon this. She is no longer manager or working for the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Working at google
Customer service / sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2019, augusztus 5.
Working for google listings was relevdntly easy as i got two sales the first hour i stepped on the floor. However i feel the job was a scam becuase they were charging people alot extra and my salary was not revised by a proper amount compared to the amount recieved.
Amazing Technology
Operations Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, augusztus 5.
I worked a contract job at Google as operation support I didn't have to go to allow the meetings but there is very meeting intensive lot of long hours quick quick and ambiguous direction is definitely not for people who are used to Long steady pace.
Productive and fun workplace
Document Review Attorney (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View2019, augusztus 3.
Despite the long commute from SF, the facilities and workplace culture are worth the travel time.
In addition to the state of the art facilities, the type of work is interesting and ahead of the industry.
Pro érvek
Complimentary lunches, gym, laundry facilities
Commute time
Great Company to work for
Demonstrator/Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lancashire2019, augusztus 3.
I am very pleased with Google as an employer. I would recommend them to anyone. They created a fun atmosphere, which is very important to maintain a relaxed work environment, which makes work easier.
Great products to promote
non
Great Place to Be Creative
Video Production Technician• Editor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alberta Canada2019, augusztus 2.
An at home job where you can get paid to create your own income based on the success of your videos and ad revenue. I can create my own content and access the information with the community. A great experience to get started in film and video production. A great place for your message to be heard world wide.
Best Co to work for
QA Lead for Nest.com (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, augusztus 2.
Great Place to work n grow.Get to learn new technologies.Takes care of employees to large extent.Open to many options for employees development.Awesome Place with huge perks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana2019, augusztus 2.
Great place to work, more carrier opportunities, top facilities and awesome atmosphere at work place. Good management and Best place for both experienced and freshers.
Google is the best site
Amateur radio (Volt alkalmazott) –  Google head qoters2019, július 30.
Is the best site to solve big problems o easily my life dream is work at Google
Google give best environment for they're employees Google response ever problem
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging and fun with intense deadlines
Graphic Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, július 29.
You work with great people and in a fluid environment. There's a saying there where you have to 'thrive in ambiguity' which sums up the environment well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with Google.
Reviewer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, július 29.
I want to Express my feelings with google organization. It is like my dream company. Good environment and more fun. I would love to go back in google company but on direct employment not with 3rd party payroll.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Uma otima experiência
Mapeador de vias (Volt alkalmazott) –  Natal, RN2019, július 29.
Foi uma da melhores empresas que trabalhei. Atuei como mapeador de vias públicas, foi uma atividade que desejo voltar a exercer.
Oportunidade de crescimento profissional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Marketing Campaign Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Singapore2019, július 29.
Great futuristic company. Fun environment. Young bright minds to work with. Open culture and focused on productivity. Life is good and one can learn from all angles, all tiers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with plenty of benefits for a healthy work life balance
DevOps / Site Reliability Engineering Sr. Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, július 28.
Great company depending on the team and executive. Great benefits for the folks wanting to stay on campus for many of them and the culture very much promotes creativity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work with
Organizer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, július 27.
I like the culture of the company, lots of new ideas and support floating around.
80-20 is a good rule too
Company invests in employees pretty well
Lots of events, networking opportunities
Pro érvek
Free food, nice work culture
Kontra érvek
Some teams might have politics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive Environment
Data Scientist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA 951312019, július 26.
Superb work culture and Employee friendly company.
Google's culture is flexible (employees are encouraged to work when they like and how they like), fun (offices have nap pods, video games and ping pong) and founded on trust.
No Words
Language Specialist & Speech Data Evaluator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, július 25.
Working at Google is the best! Unfortunately, they barely give a chance for outside hires, usually are contract jobs and those do not have all the benefits, including the full-time position that is the biggest perk in my opinion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van