Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 665 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Nice company!
IT Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 9.
The work culture of Google was great. The people are friendly and like having fun. Excellent company with the possibility of career growth working here you will not stand still as a person.
Don't Drink the Kool Aid
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 9.
Parts of Google can be incredibly beneficial and new and exciting. You will meet intelligent, driven people who will truly open your mind and help you to push yourself forward. You will also meet plenty of ruthless, political types interested purely in their own ladder climbing. The culture must maintain the illusion of a utopia, so be prepared for lots of behind the back dealings, disingenuous words, and passive aggression. Use this company as a means towards an end. Get experience and build the resume, but never forget that Google is a giant corporation, just like ANY other in the world. Stay alert and grounded.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great work environment
Facilities (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, október 9.
Great perks and a good learning experience for the young and old. Contractors on site (Barrow Street) are treated equally! (Offsite, East Point, not the same case!) Employees are encouraged to take breaks, which eases daily stress. Onsite gym and food made life a lot easier, but these perks also had people staying at work longer. Some don't mind this at all, as long as you're not burning yourself out! Overall, it was a wonderful experience and if there was room to move up in my field, I would have stayed.
Pro érvek
Free food; breaks are encouraged; motivation all around you.
Kontra érvek
In the facilities sector, no space to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar.
Mapeador de vias públicas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Campo Grande, MS2018, október 8.
Ótimo ambiente , pessoal atencioso, cobram muito mas também elogiam bastante.
Excelente empresa para se trabalhar.
Pro érvek
Total apoio aos colaboradores.
Não achei.
productive fun workpace!
line cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 7.
Working at Google was the best time of my life. I am very pleased to have worked there!
The people, Food, Games, Mirco Kicthens, Everything was so amazing it was really a pro worker place. I wish i could still work there!
Pro érvek
The different people you got to meat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company with great people
Support Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, október 7.
Far and away the best job I have had to date. Worked on leading edge projects with some seriously talented and fun people. The culture is outstanding, but being a contractor often left me on the outside looking in at all the fun and benefits, despite the team's efforts to include me as much as allowable. I would work here again in a heartbeat, but preferably as a direct hire.
Contract Ended Early.
IT Hardware support /Customer Service Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 6.
Contract ended earlier than expected with bcforward. But, it was a great place to work, with tons of training, and great people. The free lunches was a plus
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Dream job but not promising !!!!!!
Field Operator for Google Express Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 6.
If your not a Tech head or High End Management , there are jobs at Google for the average Joe in all Departments all over the country thats no lie, well compensated, But they are all Contracted and Temporary with a third party for reinsurance... the company is highly efficient... I have applied and tried them all and they only pick one out of.. hundreds to stay...... Google Express, Google Maps..Google X or Google Fiber so many ways to get your foot in the door But there I no Job Security at all..... don't Kid yourself, Im not !!!! seriously...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment but limited chances for progression.
Visual Data Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA 980112018, október 5.
The google campus I worked at was a decent place to work with a good and friendly environment wherein I learned a number of useful job skills and had had great co-workers and training. The management was easy to get along with and personable and the workload was fair and relatively un-stressful. The biggest issue I had with it was that contractors took on the huge majority of th work load and were offered very little in the way of proper compensation or potential chances to grow and find a more secure position within the company.
Pro érvek
Good environment, free lunch, comfortable, flexible hours
No chances for progression
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great people
Lead Construction Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 5.
Google is a great place to work, Very fun experience. A lot of growth opportunity and vibrant work environment. The support structure is second to none. I really enjoyed my time there.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
very competitive to a fault
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Online Work
Freelance Transcriber (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal2018, október 5.
Although this is an online position, it's important to have drive to try and make the job work for you. This job allows you to make as much money as you want depending on the amount of work you do. The downfall of it is that people don't think you are actually working and so think that what they have come to bother you for, is actually the important task you should be focusing your attention to.
Work from home
Kontra érvek
Not been taken seriously by other people
Fun work place
US IT Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2018, október 4.
Every day i lean new things in this work. If we get starts then will get our incentives on time, that is the good part of work. Work is very easy if we get submissions but if we don't get the submissions for the day then that day is not great enough.
No Food
Complete night shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fulfilling experience all around
Visual Data Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2018, október 3.
I worked a contract for Google Maps and I had a great experience in my time being there. I plan on acquiring work with them again in my future. Using newly gained knowledge since my last time with them.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and other food and drink, Fun atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
To much like high school with social circles.
Day of a Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 3.
Take a overview of the days goals, team, and work load.
Meet with other Leads and discuss how the day is going or went.
Hardest part of job is balancing time through out the day with breaks, goal times, and vendor times cause everyday changes.
I liked the fast pace and problem solving on the fly aspect.
Not to work for
Réceptionniste (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint-leonard, QC2018, október 3.
Nothing to say about this company. There is no insurance and no job security.
ok
Student Researcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018, október 2.
It was alright. Was not 100% associated with google but more of an internal opportunity. They are very giving and willing to help you reach your goals.
Memory is blurry
Channel Partner Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 2.
Culture and the talent level is amazing. Definitely a political atmosphere even though they believe it isn't. The commute is pretty bad from SF to Mountain View and ultimately why most people leave the company.
Restricted stock units
Commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dinâmica e agradável para se trabalhar
Especialista em Atendimento em Vendas II Adwords (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, október 2.
Cultura sensacional
ambiente maravilhoso
Pessoas sensacionais e pro ativas
Amor ao trabalho
Plano de Carreira
Cursos
Aprimoramentos
Nenhum
Nenhum
Wonderful place to work
Senior Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 2.
Five stars! Couldn't ask for a better place to work.. Spent 7 years here in various offices. The people are great, the benefits are wonderful and the work is challenging.
Wonderful work environment
Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 1.
A great place to work with great culture. If you ever have an issue or problem, there's many people to reach out to for help and guidance. Great work life balance as well.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van