Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 865 értékelés megmutatása
Best programming shcool
Student (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lublin2017, október 31.
Here you can become realy an advanced java programmer. You can get a lot of useful expirience. Take a part in some interesting and modern project with newest techologies.
Encourages creativity
Operations Manager - Google (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 30.
You are in charge of your career and are given tools and opportunities to advance yourself. Software engineering is the main focus so may not be a place for non-technical oriented people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fun work place
Project Controls Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, október 30.
working for google was interesting, i've learned alot,. i work on the fiber side, therefore its more construction, project managment based. over all it is a great place to work
Pro érvek
the ability to work from home
working conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Electrician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenoir, NC2017, október 30.
Google takes care of its employees, I have nothing to but good things to say about my experience there. If given the opportunity I would work for Google again.
a great company
Field Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, október 29.
my experience with Google has been nothing but positive
the working environment is always changing and so is the location in which I am working. the managers are well qualified the job at hand
revolving working location
Amazing
Digital Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reggio, LA2017, október 29.
Best place to work ever. People are very passionate about their job and they want to put you in the game since the first moment. Very attractive and full of joy.
Great company
Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 28.
Fast paced and fun but feels like a big company. There is no culture quite like this one in terms of people you can meet and mesen from and it’s truly a good challenge
People
Pace
Good company
N/A (Volt alkalmazott) –  N/A2017, október 28.
Very friendly and efficient, treats its employees well. I appreciate their desire to improve people's knowledge of their products and services so that they can get the most use of out of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
company with many growth potentials
Head of North America Operation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, október 27.
Company has exciting vision and many growth opportunities.
Many people work long hours.
Team/group may have its own culture.
Company is experiencing rapid growth expansion in some areas while other business reaches mature stages.
Very Professional
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2017, október 27.
Working for Google you were on your own a lot . You were given the opportunity to reach your peak potential, the only way you could fail is if you did not want to succeed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, október 27.
Google is wonderful place to work, it is like dream come true. Best place to work, Fun, Facilities are awesome. really really good place.
Food is good.
good foods
R&D Process Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, október 26.
Oh yeah, Google is nicest place to work for. Many things most people benefit because Google spent for good entertainment for their employee, such as, Gym, pool, bikes, parks, and good foods.
Foods
Kontra érvek
no chance to work longer at Google
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team based work environment but also very competitive
Research Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, október 26.
I enjoy working at Google as a research coordinator because we are in a team-oriented environment but also we know what each individual needs to do to be successful. The work is different everyday and we get many new projects weekly. I love the culture at google, because it is very relaxed but people know when to work hard and when to have fun. Google has taught me a lot of different skill sets that I can take with me into my new career. The only thing that I would say that's negative is job security, and employee benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job, but too much smoke and mirrors
New Business Associate (NBA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, október 25.
If you can turn a blind eye to all of the dishonesty around you and focus on your job you will be very happy. Typical with large sales organizations, they look away from those that lack integrity as long as they produce numbers. It can be very cut throat but also the best training and learning experience you will get at any job. Treat it as a privilege to learn and go "all-in" and you will have a long and prosperous career. Not the culture for an honest contrarian. Long hours but excellent payout.
food, fun, great product
hours, culture, integrity
Google Work Experience
Account Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2017, október 24.
I worked for Google Ad Words where the environment is very competitive which is fine with me all sales environments are competitive. The job was going well until we found out we were going to a quarterly commission base pay from a monthly. We were told that we were getting a raise to compensate for the change in pay but we were not given the raise. I understand the reason behind the team not getting the raise. As a unit we failed to meet certain goals so in turn our pay was cut short. I love the job overall though, working with clients to maximize account performance is fun and I've learned a lot working for Google Ad Words.
culture
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Work hard, play hard
Senior Product Marketing Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, október 24.
I enjoyed working at Google and formed great friendships. It was very fast-paced as I started there pre-IPO and left a few years after the IPO. I understand it is a very different company but I learned a lot during my tenure there.
Great Company to Work, Good work/life balance
Bid Strategist, DoubleClick Performics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, október 23.
I worked in the Paid Search division which at the time was owned by DoubleClick/Performics.
A lot of attention is given to employees to support them in developing a strong career path.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All conditions are more than satisfied
CodeU Participant (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2017, október 23.
I will not lie if I say that Google has all conditions to work there: starting from good food and going to comfortable and entertainment rooms and sports activities. Everything is available for free. The only thing you need to think on is your work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work and advance your career
Systems Administrator / Mergers and Acquisitions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2017, október 23.
Working at Google is great and there are not a lot of issues working there. However, the one area at Google that could have been improved upon was the work life balance. As I grew older, working long hours was not what I wanted to do. As I progressed through my career at Google, I struggled to maintain a great work/life balance and found it difficult to disconnect from work due to the fact that I was working on many high pressure, high visibility projects. Other than that, Google is a great place to work and it is what you make out of it.
Benefits, culture, longevity
Kontra érvek
Work life balance and high stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good People to Work With
Data Scientist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boulder, CO2017, október 22.
I liked the culture, the projects, and the opportunity to work with stellar colleagues who taught me a lot about how to be a top rate professional. Project deadlines could be challenging. You have to be prepared to learn rapidly.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes projects would end without completion
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés