Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 167 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great Experience
Director of Recruitment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, augusztus 26.
I found my time to be extremely pleasant! The teams worked very closely together and management was very supportive. The campus has everything you need to enjoy the workday and stay productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed, open workspace open to collaboration
Intern Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, augusztus 26.
My experience at google was overall very good. Even though I was an intern I was treated as if I were a full-time employee. My coworkers were open to helping me with problems I had, and the work was challenging but achievable. The campus is large and had many varied places employee's could eat and relax at. The offices were well lit and fostered collaboration in their open design.
Pro érvek
Free Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, free transportation.
Kontra érvek
Private offices are few and far between.
3,0
Dynamic Environment
Google Express SOC II and Metrics Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boulder, CO2019, augusztus 25.
Overall as a contractor with Google the work environment is challenging. Actual work flow and operations can be unpredictable. Too many managers and there are too many meetings to effectively accomplish the tasks at hand in an organized or thorough manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Exciting place to work
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithia Springs, GA2019, augusztus 25.
My work experience has been very great. Very collaborative environment and promote innovation. Working tools were different from most that I already was familiar with.
I enjoyed my time there
PROGRAM MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2019, augusztus 24.
Google was where I always wanted to work and it was about what I expected. Headcount is difficult to get and you have a ton of freedom. That said, they work you to death.
3,0
great people
UI/UX, Contract Technical Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Over all it has a buzz that is motivating. But it also has more of a robotic feel for your job. I can work much faster in a Start-up environment. I would have liked to have been able to show my work style.
Cool place to work
Field Sales, Training & Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  South West2019, augusztus 21.
The investment in people is huge - they really do care about you. Attending multiple large scale conferences, world class sales training days and having access to modern equipment really made the job special.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Business Analyst (Technology) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2019, augusztus 21.
Google is a great place to work with many challenging projects ongoing that change the way people use the web and see the world. Working there afforded me the opportunity to work with some excellent talent and share my knowledge and capabilities as well as learning from others in a collaborative manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and exciting place to work!
Field Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, augusztus 20.
As a surveyor our week typically started on Sunday. We would get a call or message sometime during the weekend to confirm where and what time we need to be on Sunday. Sundays were our day to start travel so we could be ready to go on Monday morning. We usually worked 10-12 hour days considering some of your time your driving or waiting on clients. Over time was no problem getting and you probably couldn't tell you worked so many hours based on how long you had to travel for work. Great job.
Lots of travel
Lots of travel
Ask upon request
Territory Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, augusztus 19.
Ask upon request otherwise strong company. Tons of stress and high demands everyday it could be your last or the best day of your life . Overall amazing company with high expectations
Grande azienda
Premium partner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Napoli, Campania2019, augusztus 19.
Ottimo ambiente lavorativo . Concrete possibilità di carriera
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team oriented job with lax environment
Visual Data Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2019, augusztus 18.
Loved working in set teams for projects. The overall setup for the data analytics teams was very stress free and all available project managers were extremely kind. The opportunity to be involved with multiple projects enriched my skill sets in working with others as well as data management.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, team building activities
Contract Job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cleaning Google could never sound as fun as it actually was.
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, augusztus 17.
I was about 22. Needed a job. A cleaning company contacted me. They told me they wanted to work from them. Google was the place they wanted me to clean.

Nice and simple hours, Monday through Friday. The actually Googlers were very much nice people and rather clean people as well. They made me feel extremely welcome and even invited me to their private events after I clocked out of work.

I'd for sure work there again if I had the opportunity.
Free food, great people
Not being there 24/7
Harika!
Blogger/yazar (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ankara2019, augusztus 17.
Çok kazanacağınız harika işler için doğru adrestesiniz!
Pro érvek
Kullanımı kolay ve pratik, hızlı sonuca ulaştıran...
Google Internship
BOLD Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, augusztus 15.
The experience was magical, there are so many included benefits in being a googler that it's amazing they still turn a profit! the team i worked with was amazing, what became interesting is that the team i was on was split between locations and we spent a lot of time over video call, but otherwise it was a great experience!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, and fun work place with plenty of room to grow
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, augusztus 15.
It was truly a wonderful experience at Google, the staff was wonderful, and the managers really did try their best to meet with their employees needs.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
N/A
Fun WorkPlace
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2019, augusztus 15.
Great Working Place, Great staff. Very useful company to change your life fiscally and psychology about advertising and marketing. Is completely different how they work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creative and feel really excited to work there.
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, augusztus 13.
People work there is pretty clever and they are eager to help new co-workers. When I encountered some difficulty they will be patient to help me find the wrong place and that made me learn many things.
Employee Friendly Environment
DCM Campaign Manager and Team Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad2019, augusztus 13.
Excellent place to work with amazing perks for employees. Multiple learning opportunities across different tools along with growth opportunities within Google.
productive work place
Sr. Financial Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, augusztus 12.
awesome place to work for.
Created a well-supported, cohesive business partnership by collaborating with three global sales finance verticals
including Americas LCS, Enterprise and SMB
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van