Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 508 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Awesome company
Technical Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 29.
I didn't mind staying late there as long as I could catch the train (commuter) and getting in early was normal. Plus you can catch a really healthy and delicious breakfast.

Other than a bit of posturing from teammates mostly from Ivy schools at the beginning, everyone is respectful and friendly.

Engineering is a clear favorite in the company though management receive high compensation as well.

Meetings are frequent but brief. People are expected to do more than the standard. That's what the perks are for I believe. The environment is comfortable so try to outperform and bring in more value for their cost (your compensation).

If I had to be picky, the only cons I experienced were (coming from smaller companies) that even if you were proficient in another area, you often couldn't apply it because roles are more strictly defined at a large company such as Google. There are security and policy procedures that limit access.

I read elsewhere that some people found some employees to be arrogant. I found that to be the rare minority. Even in those cases, if you prove yourself good at what you do, you win respect. When I started, I came from a state college and 80% of my team were Harvard grads. They did their clique-y thing on occasion. But they didn't realize I went to state university because my family wasn't well off, and I dropped my GPA at the end pursuing athletic and gaming competitions on a national level. My standardized exam scores were in the 99th percentile, I was studying multivariable calculus in 10th grade. So after awhile, they realized I was just as
  több... bright, did my work well, and there was no longer a sense of exclusivity. A lot of employees are inexperienced, but talented. And that leads to promoting meritocracy.  kevesebb
Amazing place to work
Infrastructure Analyst/ Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, július 27.
I've enjoyed every day there. The culture, the group I work for, the overall experience was amazing. There is a lot "hype" about working at Google. All of it was met!
work life balance
TVC not FTE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fantastic opportunities
Data Analytics Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London UK2018, július 27.
Working at Google is one of the best decisions i have have ever made in my entire long life on the big wide wide world. The office culture is somehow relaxed despite working a a ton of hours with stick deadlines
Pay. Culture. Office. Holidays
None come to mind
Poor Managment
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 26.
This google job is not something for a person who has a life and kids/family. Its so inconsistent and no benefits, management has favorites with the certain workers and no holidays or paid time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
The grass is NOT greener
Google Fiber Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Various2018, július 26.
Google Fiber was far removed from big Google, not just in business, but in culture, opportunity, and leadership. It was a great learning opportunity, but go in with your eyes wide open and pragmatic expectations .
Love the environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, július 24.
Most of my typical day of work is talking to customers about the google's product, and how awesome is it to have at home.

I learned about googles product and how it works and how you can fixed it.

The management is awesome always pushing you to do better not just be happy with low results, but that you can do better.

I love the culture in the google position,

One of the hardest part of my job is the selling part sometimes we have been getting slow days at work where they are not that many customers to talk to about the product.

The most enjoyable part is talking to all kind of all people all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice and fun environment to work with.
Finance Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taguig2018, július 24.
Google was nice and fun environment to work with. The management has pro-agent approached. High ranked officials like Team Captains, workforce, QA's and Cluster Managers are very approachable and easy to work with. It also has a fun and learning facilities to do your daily task at work. Top of the line tools and equipments. It also has an open door policy.
Free meals and drinks
Long hours of work
operations engineer
Operations Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2018, július 24.
Good to have google on resume. Enjoyed my work at google, however the knowledge gained at google cannot easily be transferred out to other jobs. Google has a lot of proprietary hardware and software which makes it tougher to relate to the industry. However doing some self study and reading through docs/guides one can gain valuable information. Best thing about Google is the people, all of which are genuinely humble and there to help you. Free food and games are a nice bonus for a hard days work.

I was a contractor, the full-timer experience can vary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is as cool as you imagine
Google Express Midwest Warehouse Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 24.
My time at Google was very enjoyable. I worked as the Google Express Chicago/ Midwest Warehouse Team Lead. Google Express was created to be the competitor for Amazon Prime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Blockchain Architet (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medellin2018, július 24.
Good job, learn a lot of new things. Always challenging myself
productive and fun
Data Scientist Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, július 23.
I learned a lot while I was here. Everyone was very welcoming and helped me get started so I could be productive to the teams efforts. Interning here was the best decision I ever made.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiguity to a new (Low) level
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, július 23.
Management training is extremely poor. When Managers do not know what the next indicated step is, the work around is claiming "ambiguous environment."
free lunches
Kontra érvek
lack of leadership, creating ambiguous environment when leadership is absent at lower levels of management.
awesome staff
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 23.
i am honored to work for google , every day i learn new things , management they are like a family members , i enjoy every moment i am at work , i love the ping pong table i wish there was more tables and Foosball table
Free Snacks
ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 23.
I was an Order Management contractor in Austin, TX. and I LOVED working here. We were provided with free snacks and drinks, but as a contractor had to pay for food and gym membership while Google employees ate for free and got to use the gym for free. It is pretty fast paced and guidance changes frequently. Pay is terrible compared to what actual Google employees make, and there was not a lot of room for growth in my contract position. We basically got to wear what ever we wanted (within reason) and the atmosphere was super relaxed, not micromanaged. Absolutely no job security, after 1 year everyone on my team/contract had their jobs outsourced to the Philippines, including the contractors based in India.
Pro érvek
Free snacks and drinks, not micromanaged, relaxing atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
No job security, no room for growth, terrible pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Insgesamt ein sehr schönes arbeiten
Online Marketing Consulting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berlin2018, július 23.
Viele Möglichkeiten um an seiner Karriere empor zu steigern, mit Unterstützung vom Management
Gleitende Arbeitszeiten
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente di lavoro giovane e internazionale
Addetta comunicazione (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bra2018, július 23.
Interessante realtà internazionale in perenne evoluzione
Google Express
Store Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, július 22.
It's a fun project to be a part of. It's fast paced but fun. It challenges you and rewards you. I have a great and supportive manager and my team is great to work with.
Awesome
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, július 22.
I enjoyed every minute working at Google. They really promoted equality and work life balance. They really care about your career and offer so many classes for you to acquire the skills you are lacking to perform better in your current and future roles.
Google
Appointment setter, Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Home San Marcos California - working in Phoenix AZ2018, július 20.
Worked with a professional photographer who did the Google Street View Tour in Phoenix.
I made appointments for him and worked part time from home.

I had an above average success rate at setting the appointments.

I enjoyed working with him and felt like a team player.

Since my background is in communications and I work with
many companies, I learn fast and adapt easy.

I have worked for major headquarter companies located in
Dallas, Texas.

Some of these companies include: RCA, NIKON, VA, NY LIFE,
HONEYWELL, VERISON - 7 divisions, Sprint, MCI, XEROX,
Milwaukee Seasonings, AT&T - awarded the Circle of
Excellence. The Associates - finance. etc
Pro érvek
Pro would be being a part of a major top company in the world
Kontra érvek
On his behalf, not making many sales.
Especialista em fotografia
Especialista em Fotografia (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, július 20.
Coleta de imagens para o setor de transportes para o Google Street View
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van