Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 672 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
I love working at Google
Content Reviewer for Spanish (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, október 22.
Every day I find an amazing work environment plus the latest technology to help in my tasks. There's constant team contribution and a very well organized management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment, however nothing is guaranteed
Staffing Services Specialist -- Temporary Contract (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 22.
Google is what everyone thinks it is. Very relaxed, very friendly. However, something no one thinks about is the contracting. Contractors are treated very poorly. They are released whenever they feel like it even if you are exceeding metrics. That is the only concerning area
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Google Play Movie and TV Bug Triage Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, október 22.
Fast pace working environment, productive and proactive. It could be stressful sometimes, however, by working as a team, we overcame a lot of difficulties and reached our goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contractors are not real people
Visual Data specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2018, október 22.
I was a contractor for Google Maps. There was no path to becoming a Google employee. I was paid in experience instead of money and had to leave because I couldn't afford to work there any longer. I hear direct employees do quite well.
snack room
poverty
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Team Member
refresher for the Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018, október 22.
Worked on the Banking profile and ensure all the new checklists is checked before creating the profile in the Merlin application.

Was a Top performer for continously 10 months
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great company.
Sr. Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 22.
Excellent technical software engineering personnel.
Excellent benefits and commitment to retain personnel with strong benefits.
Struggle to hire or develop strong people managers.
sad and low pay
ad consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, október 21.
Hated working here.
racist
rude
repetition
people drink at work
managers swear on the floor
parties
all
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
N/a
Operations & Logistics Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 20.
It was seasonal but a really nice experience. I work for a start up company, called google shopping express. Everybody was fairly new so it was energetic and fun for everybody.
Decent Corporate Job
Data Center Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2018, október 19.
I have had many corporate jobs, and this is by far one of the better. But it is worth noting that Google in the Data Center is completely different than Google elsewhere.

There is little to no room for advancement, and little support for you to grow in your technical knowledge. If you come in from a background as a Linux Admin, or Network Engineer, you will gain little in this job and your skills will not be put to use.

Your role will be more of a Project Manager, but without the compensation.
Pro érvek
Good benefits. Great Coworkers. Decent Food. Onsite Gyms.
Kontra érvek
Very Corporate. Poor Transparancy. Lack of Upwards Mobility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Ambiente lavorativo stimolante
Centralinista call center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orta di Atella, Campania2018, október 18.
Esperienza professionale formante e stimolante, orario flessibile, personale disponibile.
Contractor Position
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 16.
Can't say much since I'm new and hope to make the best of my contractor position to learn and grown withing the organization. Keep my fingers crossed to be a full time employee in the near future.
Pro érvek
Free meals, gym, google shared rides.
Hours are set by Google Managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contracting for Google gives me hope
FIELD TECHNICIAN - (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 16.
I worked as a contractor on a team for a very specific project and I have to say that even though my role was minuscule, I was treated as any other employee who was there. It was a very fair environment and there was a lot of expectation for you to be self motivated which was a big change to the sometimes insulting levels of micro managing that I've experienced on other contracts. Overall I would definitely recommend for people that are strong minded and driven.
Pro érvek
You define your schedule; The culture makes you want to work hard
I couldn't stick around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a fun place to work!
Software Engineer III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2018, október 15.
Googlers work hard and play hard. If you fit in with your team and your work, you'll do fine. Don't be afraid to ask questions; everyone feels lost at first.
Free EVERYTHING.
Kontra érvek
Terminal cuteness. (Why do all internal products have to start with a G?)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work environment.
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, október 15.
I had a great time working for Google. They provoyou with every tool you need to succeed at your job. They also provide their employees with food and othe amenities.
Cannot discuss online
File analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 14.
Busy days and nights reviewing online files. Postings were uploaded internationally, no translations provided. High volume, which often overloaded file servers
Contractor # / mistreateatment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 14.
While Google's culture is terrific, the predominance of temp workers, and the lower regard for them, makes the working environment less pleasant than their reputations suggests.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with great projects
Techno-Functional Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 13.
Good company with great projects. Lots of interesting problems to work on. Freedom to think out of the box, and work with very interesting people. Fast-paced culture - and work if always interesting.
Empresa Google
Installer (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, október 13.
Uma empresa na qual é bem padronizada organizada,funcionários satisfeitos e felizes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
More experience needed and less political bias
Senior Instructional Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 13.
Most Google Managers do not have the experience in the field to provide leadership. They do not know what questions to ask or the challenges that face IDs. They need to have someone older than 30 in management positions who know the field and are emotionally mature. I did not have a good experience at Google because the manager was more interested in flirting that understanding her job or trying to understand the field.
good food
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, október 12.
Excellent work environment and a very dynamic work place. Challenging organization that gives an opportunity for self improvement, while contributing to the growth of an individual.
Free Lunches
Long Hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van