Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 071 értékelés megmutatása
Fun and Awesome Staff
Adecco Temp Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, OH2018, január 26.
People are extremely friendly and outgoing. I would definitely improve on helping others stay close to home. Life gets harder when you have to travel far from home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
GXI Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 25.
Great benefits/401k/sick time off. You can make your own schedule. and the time frame for shifts are flexble. Google campus is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
it was good
SQL Server Database Admin (Volt alkalmazott) –  india2018, január 25.
There is no officially declared fixed timing. Just have to make sure you are on time for meetings and are able to complete your work. Generally, most employees come around 9-10am, and leave at around 7-8pm. Apart from this, Google also lets you work from home in case a situation turns up. Google also refunds for your internet connection at home and provides a 19 inch monitor to work at home. What more could one ask for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 33Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst hiring process I have ever seen
Information Technology Resident (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 25.
Google is not a bad place to work if you get in; however, google has the worst hiring process of any company I have ever seen. The absolute debilitating fear of accidentally hiring the wrong person creates an environment where there is a long winded hiring black box, with almost no feedback what so ever. You might be in communication with a hiring manager one week getting ready for interviews, and the next week, you are no longer being considered, with no explanation, and having not even interviewed. Once you have made it through the notoriously difficult 4 hour back to back interviews, there begins a long mysterious process of going through hiring committees and executive reviews, where there is no feedback. This process took at least a month or more for me, with a solid month between phone and in person interviews, There was also a delay of a couple months between resume submission and any contact from Google.

Once in to Google, being awesome at your job is not quite good enough to get you promoted. You need to demonstrate being awesome at the position two levels above you, to be considered for promo.
Excellent company
Regional Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, január 25.
Google is an amazing company with an incredible vision of the future. Having only been exposed to a portion of it let's me believe the other divisions are just as impressive if not more.
Company reputation
Kontra érvek
Slow understanding of how sales needs to be involved
I was a contractor
Quality Control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 25.
This review is based on my time as a contractor with Google. If I w as permanent, I believe I would have been much more satisfied.

Salary/Benefits/Perks are limited as a contractor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Contracted
Client Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 25.
I was contracted through ranstad, had the perks of being able to eat in any cafeteria or use the gyms, as well as the bikes. The Rolle I was in was a new role a while back we were client support when google first took over the market place and launch the Asus tablet.
Pro érvek
They take good care of employees
Kontra érvek
Contracted are not valued as much as the actual googelers.
Work as a QA from last 4+ years
Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 24.
Its really a good place to work. I have a good team here that supports with any problem. I have worked for two projects and both teams had good working culture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Network Provisioning and Engineering (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, január 24.
All in all a great company to work for but advancement beyond a certain point can be extremely difficult. Benefits and perks are amazing just like you hear about.
Productive and colorful
Developer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu2018, január 24.
A good place to work. Get used to never getting tired or in other words never being lazy. That way you get the most out of it. Keep engaged. Solve problems efficiently.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 5Jelentés
Great Place Low Pay
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington City, DC2018, január 23.
Great work culture, incentives for employees are not up to par. Would recommend for future applicants if you are looking for that staple job on your resume.
cool work environment
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great
Sr. QA Automation Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 22.
Great Company to work with.. despite it is temporary position.. so I am looking for fulltime automation engineer position.. please do not call me for contract or out of area positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is worlds best place to work
Full Time Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad2018, január 22.
There can be hardly any negative feedback of working at Google. But the team and manager at Google does matter a lot. You can end up working on boring stuff if you are not in good team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work at
Hospitality (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 22.
a nice environment with amazing friendly people and you get to eat at any time of the day and eat as much as you want you get free food . you get to workout before your shift or after.
Pro érvek
free food, great working place
no healthcare benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun, collaborative, and productive environment.
Business Development Manager, KickStart+, Google (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, január 22.
The best part about the company is the people you work with. Very helpful and constantly drive you to be better. When you are working among the best of the best you tend to achieve the best. Great work life balance with amazing benefits and facilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Google was great.
Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 22.
Provided a small team of developers to Google. Remote weekly meetings were relaxed, but highly efficient.

Project goals evolved, but keeping up with those changes and learning new things was part of the benefits of the contract.
Pro érvek
I was able to work remotely from home.
Excellent opportunity
Assembly Machine Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardnerville, NV2018, január 19.
Free lunches, great team to work with, privileged to work on ground-breaking, world-changing project. Ping pong table to cut any stress. Allowed to listen to music. Good morale. Use of positive reinforcement made a great working environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, music, ping pong
Only a temporary position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company culture if on the inside
Marketing and Events Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, január 19.
Management is not professional.
Workplace culture is good if you get on the inside but not if you're a contract/temp role.
The most enjoyable part of my job is my coworkers – they have become my friends.
Great JOB
Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, január 18.
Great experience, had to relocate. Good hours and locations. Fun environment. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a onsite position. You will love going to work
wonderful job
OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2018, január 18.
i really enjoyed my time working at gsx and the experiences i had there. the organization,its leadership and the employees are just a few of the many things i enjoyed

Átfogó minősítés