Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 333 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Support
Associate Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  BBSR, Orissa2018, május 7.
I have been working with the team on provide the information you need for the company . Pursuing & challenging every day and night. Ability to. Work...
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn and work
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, május 7.
I learned so much from working here. You can go beyond your job role if you are interested in new things and are producing great results. There are so many opportunities to learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive place
Freelancer (Volt alkalmazott) –  elbasan2018, május 6.
Google adsense is a place to make money , but if you are enough good you can earn a lot of money . I was making campains and working on native advesiments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time employment, low pay
Data Entry Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, május 6.
I was working at Google Employment for 6 month as a part time employee. No benefits and very low pay. The job was repetition and all you do is look at books and page books on title pages, table of contents, bookmark pages. index pages.
Low Paiy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its very good place to work.
BIM Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doha2018, május 6.
I learned so many things while working, my collogues are always help us, we enjoy a lot in the office events like( sports day, tours, annual day, monthly festival celebrations, etc.)
I haven't worked here
I haven't worked here (Volt alkalmazott) –  None2018, május 4.
I haven't worked here so I have nothing to say about working here. It makes you type a minimum of 150 characters so I am filling up space and trying to finish it.
Glass Project
VIP Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, május 4.
Working at Google was an amazing experience however, there is not much room for growth.

Mostly all employees are contracted through a 3rd party and transitioning into a full time Google employee is nearly impossible unless you know someone who can "pull some strings."
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start up feel with big company security and resources
Software Engineering Intern, Platforms Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, május 4.
As an intern at google I always felt like I had the support necessary to finish my projects. I learned a lot over the course of each summer and enjoyed working in a fun and laid back company culture. 8/10 would recommend.
Pro érvek
free food, fun rooms to find i.e. meditation room, roof garden, arcade games
Kontra érvek
stress to be highly productive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great work from home job that can be hard, but very interesting.
Lionbridge (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Work at Home2018, május 3.
It is rating websites and how well they are done and you learn a lot going through the internet. Some things very interesting and hard to do but i do enjoy it.
Good place, poor management
Customer Service/ Tech Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2018, május 3.
Needs better management, overall good place to work would recommend to someone who wants to learn more about customer service and technical support with training
Amazing internship at Google
Software Engineering Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zurich, Switzerland2018, május 3.
I had an internship at Google personal search infrastructure and that was amazing. Benefits were amazing, food as well. This was a great job with correct responsibility scope for me.
Pro érvek
free food, good infrastructure, perfect reviews
N/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, NY2018, május 3.
Working at google is tiring. A typical day is busy. A lot of people get hired all of the time. There is not enough space for everyone to work. Costco workers are annoying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Cool
Software QA Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, május 2.
1) Food, food, food. 15+ cafes on main campus (MTV) alone. Mini-kitchens, snacks, drinks, free breakfast/lunch/dinner, all day, errr'day.
2) Benefits/perks. Free 24:7 gym access (on MTV campus). Free (self service) laundry (washer/dryer) available. Bowling alley. Volley ball pit. Custom-built and exclusive employee use only outdoor sport park (MTV). Free health/fitness assessments. Dog-friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Best career step ever
LEGAL COUNSEL (Volt alkalmazott) –  東京都2018, május 2.
I was assigned a challenging set of tasks to deal with the pending litigation in one of the most controversial matters that Google faced in 2015-2016 (right to be forgotten)
Great team and collaboration
Great Place to work
DATA ANALYST - FIBER OPTICS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, május 2.
I was only working at google via Apple one. Google was not my employer. As a temp employee, I would say its great place to work.

I gained many skills via working on the fiber Optics Projects.
Free lunches
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work at.
Inside Sales Representative (EMEA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, május 2.
Google is an amazing company to work at. The work/balance is is unreal, and the perks are very good. However, certain parts of the company are becoming corporate as they get bigger, and are beginning to lose the traditional Google mentality that people are used to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing benefits and compensation, ineffectual middle management
Sr. Analytical Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 1.
The benefits and compensation are unparalleled in the market. The competency, friendliness, willingness to collaborate among peers was exceptional. Most middle management was grossly ineffective, even impeding progress and hampering promotions for dedicated team members. There was also an underlying atmosphere of misogyny that wasn't present in every interaction, but would reveal itself as a "boys club" when it came time for dolling out credit and ascending the ranks. I would work there again due to the high level of compensation.
Pro érvek
Compensation, Benefits, Free Meals, Gym Credits and Group Classes, Company Card, Intelligent Work Force
Lack of Upward Mobility, Misogyny
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Temporary job
Field Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, április 30.
The company is SMX a staffing agency, not Google. Not much room for growth because it's a contract job. we did have access to the Google building and the food was free but if you didn't have a position within the building itself, they really didn't like you in the building
Pro érvek
pays better than most jobs
contract job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best company culture, job is not always the best one
YouTube Partner Operations & Account Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, április 30.
The best company I've worked for in terms of company culture, inspiring people, innovating things that have an impact on society.
Cons are "imposter syndrome" you might face when working with people from best universities, best families, etc. and the fact that career progression is quite hard and entry-level jobs are not that amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Toffe collega's & job, veel in eigen handen
Accountmanager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, április 30.
Het werk bevalt, maar de HR die niet on site is heeft al vaak voor knelpunten gezorgd. Directe managers zijn van top kwaliteit en geven om hun teamleden, jammer dat de bedrijfstop dit niet reflecteert. De job zelf is tof om te doen, dagelijkse contact met bedrijven uit Nederland is top.
Pro érvek
Open sfeer op de werkvloer
Kontra érvek
Bedrijfstop is nergens te bespeuren
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van