Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

3 546 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 547 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and place to learn new things
Quality Analyst - Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  India2020, február 4.
I would rate my experience with google 5/5. My project with them was fun and creative and there were always new things to learn on day to day bases. The work culture is employee friendly.There was never a hard part in my job at google. The most enjoyable part of my job is I used to work along with play. We used to get enough time to relax and play games.
Contract
Content Auditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA 951312020, február 3.
Red Badge doesn't mean much when your income and benefits are below average. Being at Google doesn't mean much once you contract for them then you'll know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Innovative company with great benefits
Technical Writing Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 3.
Provides lots of freedom to get your job done with minimal interference from upper management. Flexible workplace with strong tool support. Best job ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each Google Team is Different!
SaaS Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, február 3.
All that glitters is not gold! Hit the floor working non-stop from 9 am until 6 pm w/1/2 hr lunch. Small, non-diverse team. Almost non-existent and inexperienced upper management along with little documentation for the job. Rollouts of FTEs and TVCs, to budget for more engineers. No integration with other Google teams. Happy hour at 4 pm Thursday, the highpoint for many. Low work ethic. Frequent callouts. Constant meetings with little actual work done by few. Fit to team culture most important. Key players often out sick or on vacation. Chaos.
Pro érvek
Beautiful views. Great FREE food, drinks and snacks. Work remotely when sick.
Kontra érvek
Little or no job/contract security, dysfunctional work environment.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
FIBER OPTICS SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, február 3.
decent among the least I really cant describe it too you how bad it was to work for a company that is small in stature. it really wasn't that nice and it really was adverage
Advancing and learning
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, AL2020, február 3.
Good Company to work for . I help identify relevant opportunities and content for workers connections. I work one on one with the management for the field workers . Management brings me field reports every morning and I put into system and sent them where they belong . I work on payroll Tuesday's and Wednesday.
Fun Atmosphere, Low Wages
Content Writer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2020, február 3.
Google might be a great opportunity if you're full time, but if you're a contractor (like with any job) don't hold your breath that it will become long-term. Don't expect the company to treat you with respect either. You're just a warm body hired to do the most mundane tasks that the real employees are too good to do themselves. Sure, you might work hard and meet metric goals but it won't be enough for them to offer you a full time job or give you an opportunity to network. Plus the HR were bullies and harassed employees until they left
Munkahelyi kultúra
like any other tech company plus better perks
Knowledge Manager / Technical Writer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2020, február 3.
Job perks are great but can't work from home. Job is interesting, people are nice, not much career advancement in my field. There's a relaxed atmosphere. Great food too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic place, great people, amazing culture.
Director OnsITE (Volt alkalmazott) –  remote2020, február 2.
5 star! Fantastic experience through and through, worked remotely living in Manchester but also in the offices in San Fran as well as London. Great boss, great people.
productive and fund
Operator with french (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poland2020, február 2.
Working in this company, i gained a lot of esperience and learned news things. In addtion, I improve some foreign languages such as english and espanisj
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intellectually stimulating workplace with great culture
Analytical Lead (Canada) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canada2020, február 1.
Google is a great place to work with an intellectually stimulating culture and great work environment. You will get significant responsibility and significant freedom to chart your own path to fulfilling it.
Productive and very innovative
Youtube Creator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México2020, február 1.
I would recommend working here to anyone who wants to work professionally and personally. There are rarely any days in which you do not learn something new.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse with many benefits to make you more comfortable and productive
Senior Quality TPM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 1.
Lots of work and long hours, but Google tries to soften the blow with lots of activities, free good food and drinks and a pretty open work schedule.

Advancement is difficult, as they are pretty stuffed with middle management, but communication is open, and you can freely talk with all layers of the executive team.
Great Place to Grow and Develop
gTech MBA Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 30.
This is a great place to grow your career, with the opportunity to make lots of connections that will serve you well. It's filled with very smart and humble people that know what they're doing and will push you to do and be more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic place to work, although the lines between Full Time Employee and TVC should be explored.
Contractor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2020, január 30.
Amazing sites and buildings to work in, however, there is a stark difference between being an FTE (Full-Time Employee) and a TVC (Temp, Vendor or Contractor). Make sure you know which one you'll end up applying for, as every team within this techno-giant offers a different management path. Some easier than others.
1,0
Horrendous Upper Management
Product Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 30.
Google has become a gigantic companies where every employee is just a number on the books. Management care more about promoting themselves vs. growing talents to achieve org and company goals.

The nonstop politics, people push each other under the bus are seen across every team. In my years I have seen the director who sexually harassed employees still work there, the director whom 13+ people went to HR to seek for help, was being voted as the top women leader of the company, whereas the lower levels individuals would get laid off left and right when projects got cancelled or due to re-org.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strategy Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London2020, január 29.
Good overall culture, semi-flexible work, mostly smart people, a few opportunities to work on side-projects.

Make sure you get a feel of the team you're going to be working with; it can be hit or miss.
Pro érvek
Food, access to company wide info and people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super friendly and a great work environment
Hardware Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 29.
I like working with my team they are helpful and nice. I do not have much to say, everyone is so respectful and caring. I work on cool stuff with some bright people.
Growth-focused workplace
Engineering Technical Writer Intern (Android) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, január 28.
I learned a lot of technical skills, but also a lot of soft skills like how to push back when necessary. The hardest part was ramping up, but my team was fantastic and they made sure that I took breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced company to work in
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 27.
A typical day included business operational tasks. I learned how to provide quality service at scale. The workplace culture was very open and friendly. It was easy to make friends and feel supported by co-workers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van