Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 1 867 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
GIS Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  hyderbad, Telangana2017, november 14.
It was really good working for google and I would again want o go back to google and work and culture is good free food, transportation and good team work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 37Nem 4Jelentés
very good
Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  cairo2017, november 14.
I used to work for the company as an Internet marketing company by marketing their ads by placing ads on social networking sites and download sites and appearing through the research advisor to visit the customers
good salary
Its was fun, that's it!
Partner Solutions Implementation Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Celebration, FL2017, november 13.
This was a fun place to work and got to travel to CA and PA to see the offices and meet some really smart people. Google is a great place to work.... if you're hired directly, but if you came in by an acquisition, you were doomed from the start! Never got a real shot to shine, just immediately cross trained your replacement and that really brought down the morale of the team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Amazing company!
Program Manager, Education (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 13.
Google is an incredible place to work. They have every perk you could imagine. However, it is a huge company and that's definitely not for everyone.
Google at its best
Process Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2017, november 12.
I have been working at Google full-time (Less than a year) but Work life balance not good. Change management and frequent re-org's is a draw back. Google provides awesome perks but whats the use when you dont have mental peace ?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 36Nem 3Jelentés
Amazing place to work
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, november 10.
Google is a great place to learn and start your career. There are amazing opportunities for skill and career development. People are friendly and the company cares about its employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
data base management
PCB Design Engineer, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2017, november 10.
nice place
3 time food free
we can enjoy and work
no pressure work
every thing good and nice
if you are doing single mistake they will reject you
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 72Nem 10Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, november 9.
Great benefits, great people, innovative projects. A self-starting culture that runs like a large startup. Hardest part of the job is getting overwhelmed with multiple projects in a core role while juggling passionate side projects.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
social
DRIVER - UNITY COURIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2017, november 9.
Like the social culture. People are friendly with open minded on any subject. They are very cheerful at most of the time and a willingness to give hands up to new workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
The best weekend job
Sales Demonstrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, Devon2017, november 9.
I was fortunate to work for Google whilst studying my bachelor degree.

As a Sales Demonstrator for Google, my job role involves communicating directly with customers in Carphone Warehouse and promoting Google's Pixel Phone.By showcasing the benefits, value, and usefulness of the product, make customers desirable and boost sales at a retail store by completing demonstrations in store. Positive persuasion is needed to generate interest which gives customers an incentive to buy the products.
Absolutely love it !
Certified Educator Level (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abu Dhabi2017, november 9.
As a Level 1 Google Certified Educator, I can successfully implement Google Apps for Education into my teaching practice to enhance teaching and learning. This certification is for educators with a basic understanding of the key features of Google Apps as well as well as an understanding of how to meaningfully use technology in the classroom.
Easy to use
Not a good experience
Contract Recruiter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, november 8.
My contract was terminated with no notice and a vague message was left for my agency saying it was due to performance. I was 2 months in and never had any inclination I was not performing well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 8.
Google was a great place to work. I made a lot of life long friends as a result while learning new skills to propel me forward in my career. I learned process improvement, lean management, and operational efficiency.
proactive
Book Scanner (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Mateo County, CA2017, november 6.
it was a good job at the beginning and at the end it was to boring for me because you would do the same thing everyday for the time you were working. but google do treat the employees good
Good work culture
Report Mapping Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  hyderabad ,india2017, november 5.
has a good work life balance. the people were good and friendly. the team eas very encouraging. any new updates they would give us training. it was competitive and there is lot of scope for learning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 55Nem 6Jelentés
Good place to work.
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2017, november 5.
good atmosphere, healthy work place. employee space is very good. timings are very flexible. cab facility was also good during my working period. but now its not the same. our work station was also nice.
caffeterias, breaks, activities
taste of food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 35Nem 5Jelentés
Great experience
Software Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Remote2017, november 4.
Worked as a Software Developer during Google's 2017 Summer of Code program. Fast-paced, highly educational opportunity for beginning software developers and the open source community. Highly recommended.
Amazing place for advancements
Open Source Contributor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, november 3.
This is a great place for making amazing advancements in career. People are full of energy. There is opportunity to learn new technologies. Job is well paid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Ever changing workplace
Trust and Safety Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2017, november 2.
Google is a very big company, which in some ways can actually feel like several different companies working together. Change is a constant in the workplace and benefits are great.
great company culture
Software Engineering Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2017, november 1.
As a software engineer intern, I learnt a lot during the internship, and get the chance of experiencing large scale project. The culture, the people and the benefit there are all great.

Átfogó minősítés