Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 618 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Dream job but not promising !!!!!!
Field Operator for Google Express Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 6.
If your not a Tech head or High End Management , there are jobs at Google for the average Joe in all Departments all over the country thats no lie, well compensated, But they are all Contracted and Temporary with a third party for reinsurance... the company is highly efficient... I have applied and tried them all and they only pick one out of.. hundreds to stay...... Google Express, Google Maps..Google X or Google Fiber so many ways to get your foot in the door But there I no Job Security at all..... don't Kid yourself, Im not !!!! seriously...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment but limited chances for progression.
Visual Data Specialist II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA 980112018, október 5.
The google campus I worked at was a decent place to work with a good and friendly environment wherein I learned a number of useful job skills and had had great co-workers and training. The management was easy to get along with and personable and the workload was fair and relatively un-stressful. The biggest issue I had with it was that contractors took on the huge majority of th work load and were offered very little in the way of proper compensation or potential chances to grow and find a more secure position within the company.
Pro érvek
Good environment, free lunch, comfortable, flexible hours
No chances for progression
great people
Lead Construction Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 5.
Google is a great place to work, Very fun experience. A lot of growth opportunity and vibrant work environment. The support structure is second to none. I really enjoyed my time there.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
very competitive to a fault
Online Work
Freelance Transcriber (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal2018, október 5.
Although this is an online position, it's important to have drive to try and make the job work for you. This job allows you to make as much money as you want depending on the amount of work you do. The downfall of it is that people don't think you are actually working and so think that what they have come to bother you for, is actually the important task you should be focusing your attention to.
Work from home
Kontra érvek
Not been taken seriously by other people
Fun work place
US IT Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2018, október 4.
Every day i lean new things in this work. If we get starts then will get our incentives on time, that is the good part of work. Work is very easy if we get submissions but if we don't get the submissions for the day then that day is not great enough.
No Food
Complete night shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fulfilling experience all around
Visual Data Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2018, október 3.
I worked a contract for Google Maps and I had a great experience in my time being there. I plan on acquiring work with them again in my future. Using newly gained knowledge since my last time with them.
Pro érvek
Free lunch and other food and drink, Fun atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
To much like high school with social circles.
Day of a Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 3.
Take a overview of the days goals, team, and work load.
Meet with other Leads and discuss how the day is going or went.
Hardest part of job is balancing time through out the day with breaks, goal times, and vendor times cause everyday changes.
I liked the fast pace and problem solving on the fly aspect.
Not to work for
Réceptionniste (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint-leonard, QC2018, október 3.
Nothing to say about this company. There is no insurance and no job security.
ok
Student Researcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018, október 2.
It was alright. Was not 100% associated with google but more of an internal opportunity. They are very giving and willing to help you reach your goals.
Memory is blurry
Channel Partner Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 2.
Culture and the talent level is amazing. Definitely a political atmosphere even though they believe it isn't. The commute is pretty bad from SF to Mountain View and ultimately why most people leave the company.
Restricted stock units
Commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dinâmica e agradável para se trabalhar
Especialista em Atendimento em Vendas II Adwords (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, október 2.
Cultura sensacional
ambiente maravilhoso
Pessoas sensacionais e pro ativas
Amor ao trabalho
Plano de Carreira
Cursos
Aprimoramentos
Nenhum
Nenhum
Wonderful place to work
Senior Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 2.
Five stars! Couldn't ask for a better place to work.. Spent 7 years here in various offices. The people are great, the benefits are wonderful and the work is challenging.
Wonderful work environment
Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 1.
A great place to work with great culture. If you ever have an issue or problem, there's many people to reach out to for help and guidance. Great work life balance as well.
Enjoyable
RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Liverpool, Merseyside2018, szeptember 30.
Can be extremely boring but overall relaxing and not too stressful. Management is kind and understanding but not much progression can be seen. Good part-time job.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not as liberal as considered to be
Google Partners Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greece2018, szeptember 27.
It goes without saying that it is a place where you have access to an ocean of information and it is up to you to what extent you will develop yourself. Nevertheless, although you are given the freedom to express yourself, the final result always coincides with your Manager's/Director's opinion without any freedom for discussion.
Not Bad
Supervisor/Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, szeptember 26.
I enjoyed my experience there. I met plenty of people that went on to do well I their careers. Morale was very high and the environment was very competitive.
Aktif çalışma
Reklam yönetimi (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aydın2018, szeptember 26.
Çalışma vaktinin olmaması büyük bir rahatlık fakat bu pozisyona göre de değişiklik gösterebilir.
Your experience at Google completely depends upon your Manager
Marketing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, szeptember 26.
Google is a great company and I enjoyed my employment there.
Unfortunately your employment is almost totally influenced by your manager. Especially if you have an inexperienced autocratic micro-manager like I did. It was a relationship destined to fail and it did.
I loved the work when I was able to do it.
I write this because Google provides no feedback loop whatsoever for there employees so this might help someone in the future.
Food!
Managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Customer​ ​Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, szeptember 26.
Everything is good, job itself, atmosphere, colleagues, work conditions. But contract will expired soon and I would like more salary and wider responsibility.
Free launches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Lots of Perks, Great Pay, Mediocre Manager
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 25.
It was a lot of fun working a Google. The free food was amazing, the pay was great, and the perks were second-to-none. I thought they could have hired and promoted better managers though.
Free food, pay, flexibility
Mediocre supervisors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van