Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

3 166 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 167 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Awesome Company to work
Hardware Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 12.
Google is not a conventional company, and they don’t intend to become one. They share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as they continue to grow, they’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, they know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to the company success. They provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Very thorough & time consuming
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, szeptember 12.
They want to know what makes you tick & where your weakness's are. You will go thru several interviews in increasing dificulty & whether or not you will be hired is left to a group of people that have gained the Google interviewing skill.
Fair
Linguistic project manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, szeptember 11.
My review for this position is adequate and benefits could have been better such as more holidays or paid sick time. The food is great their and we'll varied
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be ready for everything and stay open!
Metadata Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, szeptember 11.
Google is a special place—it’s not perfect but it’s pretty close.
It’s hard if you’re a TVC working at Google—you are not allowed in certain meetings (which is bad because you don’t bond with managers) and you can’t go to employee events even though you work as part of their team and contribute to their intellectual property, make workflow improvements and enhance the tools Google’s use.
Pro érvek
Smart people, positive, more openness, great snacks, wonderful food, beautiful views
Kontra érvek
Long bus commute! Narcissistic boss and “checked out people” who don’t socially engage
Amazing talent and opportunity
Production Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2019, szeptember 11.
At Google Creative Lab we sought innovative solutions to some of today's biggest challenges whilst reminding the world what they love about the Google brand. We would create our own briefs, or respond to briefs from internal Google teams - either way we would work with the world's best writers, designers, developers and film makers and product specialists to create award wining experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work environment with equally flexible hours
Driver and Delivery Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, szeptember 11.
One of the main benefits of this job was being able to pick hours that fitted with my personal schedule. As a college student, I was not inconvenienced by the available hours.
Pro érvek
Lots of down time
Kontra érvek
Insistence on using company-provided vehicles.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, learning, and fun place to work at
Program Coordinator Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, szeptember 10.
The work environment was good. I would manage a program called explorers, where I also mentored college students while they were all working on individual project fro their teams ad their first full timer work experience. The most enjoyable part of my job was exploring the tech industry and working/mentoring with college students on their goals.
Google Express
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, szeptember 10.
Loved working for the Google Express Team. Was not happy with the 3 weeks notice of companies budget cut that left me and 40 other employees without a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company in general. Some questionable management decisions
Senior Enterprise Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, szeptember 10.
Google is a great company and still #1 focused on the ads business. Cloud is still behind in the enterprise but can catch if they focus more on cloud which represents a small % of the revenue coming in.
Tough place to work
Strategic Partnership Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, szeptember 10.
The company is very large now. Not so easy to navigate. Constant re-orgs makes it extremely difficult to understand impact and landscape. Beware of switching to other competitor companies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work, good work culture
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, szeptember 10.
working with Google was one of the amazing experience I had. flexible working hours, pick and drop cab facilities free food, amazing work culture, I have learnt a lot in google
Productive and fun
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vaughan, ON2019, szeptember 10.
I was very well taken care of. Training modules, equipments, tools were all sent within 1-2 days and everything was ready to go. We also had paid expenses training in San Diego.
Google
Director, Global Revenue Strategy & Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2019, szeptember 10.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Fun Place
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, szeptember 9.
Google was a great place to work and I felt like they cared about the employees. Contractors on the other hand not so much. I would return to Google and think it's all in who you work for at Google.
Ambente di lavoro stimolante
Promoter (Volt alkalmazott) –  20141 Milano2019, szeptember 9.
Colleghi disponibili, postazione visibile al pubblico e attività interessante.
Overall good
Analyst - Product Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2019, szeptember 9.
Nice experience at work, appropriate work culture, healthy environment, responsible management.working at Google means Work life balance. Cooperative management and team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with awesome people
Director - gTech Flights (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, szeptember 8.
Work is challenging, with really interesting technology, and problems to solve. Culture is great, and you'll have latitude to influence your own role and scope.
work culture
Sr. GIS Engineer in Dimension India Pvt. Ltd (Volt alkalmazott) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh2019, szeptember 6.
fun at work place is too good because when ever our server is down our reporting HR come to our work place and make fun with us. Each weekend we have fun Friday activity as well.
Fun place to work
Zumba Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, szeptember 6.
fun place to work. The traffic is the only downfall. Takes too long to get to the campus so the one hour of teaching did not outweigh the travel challenges posed at Google.
location, traffic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Platform for learning Digital Marketing
Account Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, szeptember 5.
Gained fundamental knowledge of Google Ads and also had a great time with colleagues. Good workspace with proper facilities and perks. Work life balance is taken care off.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van