Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Warehouse Worker77 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
77 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 709 értékelés megtekintése
It's a fun place
I really enjoyed working there. It was a great environment, had good food free lunch and made good money.. they had good people working there also. I loved it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working atmosphere and supportive management
Supportive collegues and good management, i learn all about store handling during my experience with google enterprices ,
free coffees and transportation
long jours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast paced, friendly, work environment
Google Express is hands down one of my favorite jobs to work at. I made a lot of good friends and met a lot of nice people working there. The company overall was fantastic. Would refer it to anyone.

Time management and team work is a crucial part of this job. Everyone relies on everyone and you're always left with a good feeling after you make order deadlines.
Google employee benefits.
Temp job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summer job where I learned basic workplace responsibilities
Varied from kitchen work to behind the bar where I learned responsibilities that may transfer to the business world. My experiences taught me a great deal while working here.
Very Independent
I loved the job just not the temp agency. I've learned how to work with deadlines, big requirements, and under pressure. The hardest part of the job is missing the que due to high volume it is very hectic when a lot of costumers is ordering. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning about their software and company
Benefits, PAY
Temporary Position
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Executed daily shopping tasks and inventory validation checks, using a range of mobile devices. Worked closely with Store Managers/Employees, Store Le
Worked closely with Store Managers/Employees, Store Leads for ongoing product/process feedback.

Worked directly with retail store managers to integrate operations processes, troubleshoot issues, and report feedback to the Store Operations Lead.

Single handedly worked with partners to onboard new stores while reporting daily numbers and quality feedback

Was entrusted to be Person of Contact (P.O.C.) when Store leads were not present.
In-store operator
come in, access the flow for the day, start picking orders to get them prepped for pay and packing. After all order are completed we move the parcels to our pass off location where couriers come in order to pick up their parcels.

how to work as a team, delegate tasks, prioritize to keep a steady work flow.

it is important to have a strong team in order to keep things running smoothly.

keeping everyone on track so that things keep moving at a consistent basis.

really appreciate the culture that the job builds within co-workers we're all in this together and make sure everything works the way it should
Fun and Energize Workplace
From the moment I step into work, and the minute I leave, I am on my feet with nonstop workload. My store lead, she's amazing at managing our shift, from giving us a role we are good at on busy days and roles that we need to work on on a slow day. Our morning team has two cutoff time we need to make, and we communicate with each other to make sure we hit the time. This position has taught me a lot; products, prices, stockroom, and working under pressure. I enjoyed this position the most because of the energetic environment and how well a group of strangers could work so well together. The downfall would be the amount of time it took me to get to the Bronx. I live in Queens, and my shift starts at 6am everyday, I needed to be on the train by 4am to make it to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very beneficial to professional growth and experience
It is a great experience where I was able to network and advance my professional growth in a fast-paced setting.
Cool Place to Work and lots of Freebies
Eat for free everyday, along with laundry mats and gyms for free and much more.
Free Lunches, weekly pay
50-60 hour weeks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced, friendly work environment
A typical work day consisted of first, logging into a given Android device, picking the orders shown, paying for them with a given Google credit card, and packing the purchased items securely for take off by the GSX Hub drivers. I learned how to think quickly on solutions to speed up our production, as we had to meet a set amount of pack cut off times for same-day deliveries. This was very challenging at least 80% of the time due to either poor connectivity with androids, packing printers, and low amounts of packing supplies at our workstations. I learned how to better have an adaptive working-style, whether I am placed alone at a vendor location or with a GSX team. We were to contact or "reach out" to management via email using our android phones if problems arose. Most of the time it would take a while to get a response, so problem-solving on your own or with your team was definitely a must. Mostly ALL of my co-workers were really great to work with. To be the most productive, it took great communication and jumping in where needed regardless of our set role that day, and we mastered that work flow. This to me, was the most enjoyable part of the job, an awesome crew. The hardest part of the job would have to be trying to make cut offs on time when the equipment given to us malfunctioned, and having to wait on email responses when reaching out about low packing supplies or other hiccups of the day. I would say that our management would sometimes bypass/miss our concerns all together by not thoroughly reading emails.
Great Team, Great Work Hours, Weekly Pay
Short Breaks, Frequent Device/Machine Malfunctions
Good Work environment
Poor Structure and management. Good pay and benefits. Hearsay is too much of a valid feedback.
Fun workplace
I worked with numerous types of people of all ages and backgrounds from upper store management to leads and coworkers.
I learned that for things to run smoothly you have to have great team work. The hardest part of the job were meeting deadlines, but we always managed to do so and the most enjoyable was meeting new people and constantly learning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work place
Great Management, Fun and great Team co-workers. Learned a lot of information about Google. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people
Fast pace work experience
I learned about the importance of organization, attention to detail and ability to work as a team player. A typical day would consist of processing 50-100 orders every morning. I worked with a team of 8-9 people who had a specific role to ensure a smooth day. I had great co-workers. Everyone had put in their team effort and we all communicated very well with each other. The most difficult part of the job was when we would have server errors which delayed processing orders. The most enjoyable part of the job was mastering all roles in the warehouse such as: picking, paying and packing. I enjoyed learning more about my work ethic and feeling accomplished when I kept busy all day.
Free food at Google Campus
Management was unorganized
addecco
i loved working in this place if management wasn't the way they are it would be the best place to work for
wages and co works
management
Interesting experience
Company has great, perhaps the best perks you'll find anywhere. Pay is good, even for the non glamorous jobs. Makes sure that you have all the resources you need to get your job done. Can be a bit chaotic at times with a tendency to "start from Z and go to A".
Pro érvek
Pay, perks overall atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
Long hours at times. Directions often unclear and may change on a whim.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés