Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 010 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very beneficial to professional growth and experience
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2014, szeptember 19.
It is a great experience where I was able to network and advance my professional growth in a fast-paced setting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 6Jelentés
Cool Place to Work and lots of Freebies
Google Shopping Express Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2014, szeptember 18.
Eat for free everyday, along with laundry mats and gyms for free and much more.
Free Lunches, weekly pay
50-60 hour weeks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced, friendly work environment
GSX Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2014, szeptember 15.
A typical work day consisted of first, logging into a given Android device, picking the orders shown, paying for them with a given Google credit card, and packing the purchased items securely for take off by the GSX Hub drivers. I learned how to think quickly on solutions to speed up our production, as we had to meet a set amount of pack cut off times for same-day deliveries. This was very challenging at least 80% of the time due to either poor connectivity with androids, packing printers, and low amounts of packing supplies at our workstations. I learned how to better have an adaptive working-style, whether I am placed alone at a vendor location or with a GSX team. We were to contact or "reach out" to management via email using our android phones if problems arose. Most of the time it would take a while to get a response, so problem-solving on your own or with your team was definitely a must. Mostly ALL of my co-workers were really great to work with. To be the most productive, it took great communication and jumping in where needed regardless of our set role that day, and we mastered that work flow. This to me, was the most enjoyable part of the job, an awesome crew. The hardest part of the job would have to be trying to make cut offs on time when the equipment given to us malfunctioned, and having to wait on email responses when reaching out about low packing supplies or other hiccups of the day. I would say that our management would sometimes bypass/miss our concerns all together by not thoroughly reading emails.
Great Team, Great Work Hours, Weekly Pay
Short Breaks, Frequent Device/Machine Malfunctions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good Work environment
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2014, július 24.
Poor Structure and management. Good pay and benefits. Hearsay is too much of a valid feedback.
Fun workplace
Google Shopping Express-Adecco/Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Numerous locations throughout the Peninsula2014, április 18.
I worked with numerous types of people of all ages and backgrounds from upper store management to leads and coworkers.
I learned that for things to run smoothly you have to have great team work. The hardest part of the job were meeting deadlines, but we always managed to do so and the most enjoyable was meeting new people and constantly learning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work place
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2014, február 14.
Great Management, Fun and great Team co-workers. Learned a lot of information about Google. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Fast pace work experience
STORE OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2014, február 9.
I learned about the importance of organization, attention to detail and ability to work as a team player. A typical day would consist of processing 50-100 orders every morning. I worked with a team of 8-9 people who had a specific role to ensure a smooth day. I had great co-workers. Everyone had put in their team effort and we all communicated very well with each other. The most difficult part of the job was when we would have server errors which delayed processing orders. The most enjoyable part of the job was mastering all roles in the warehouse such as: picking, paying and packing. I enjoyed learning more about my work ethic and feeling accomplished when I kept busy all day.
Free food at Google Campus
Management was unorganized
addecco
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  CA2013, november 21.
i loved working in this place if management wasn't the way they are it would be the best place to work for
wages and co works
management
4,0
Interesting experience
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco and Mountain View, CA2013, október 1.
Company has great, perhaps the best perks you'll find anywhere. Pay is good, even for the non glamorous jobs. Makes sure that you have all the resources you need to get your job done. Can be a bit chaotic at times with a tendency to "start from Z and go to A".
Pro érvek
Pay, perks overall atmosphere.
Kontra érvek
Long hours at times. Directions often unclear and may change on a whim.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés

Tekintsen meg Google további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van