Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 006 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
People friendly work enviroment,With a basketball court
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2016, november 23.
I would open the warehouse through the security door with my security code me and another work associate.We would then proceed to make equiptment bags for the workers to make sure the had all the tools they needed, For there assignment for the day. Working with alot of different personalities give you understanding.Management was excellant,Working with co-worker to make sure we understood the changes that were made in the system for the months coming.There were some difficulties with computer system,But nothing that couldnt be fixed.What I enjoyed about the job is come in with my co-workers and putting forth the effort to work as a team, To make sure me meet our goals at the end of the quarter.
Fun Environment
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, november 2.
The people i worked with were very friendly and informative, especially when i was first starting out. It's not a difficult job, it doesn't require much besides punctuality and care.
Good people, Good free food
No OT.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and Fun Place to work
Google Shopping Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2016, október 20.
Typical day at work was fast Paced
Management was Awsome
Nice Supportive Co-workers
Most enjoyable part of working at Google Express was Shopping for the Customer's
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and great place to work, with great team members.
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington City, DC2016, szeptember 6.
On a regular day I would be in charge of shopping operations for our customers at designated locations for same day delivery. This job has taught me to be very diligent in my work and doing efficiently. I have had the pleasure to work with a great team, from our management to co workers we have been able to all work together easily to accomplish our daily duties. I have truly enjoyed being part of the Google express team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
wonderful experienc
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2016, augusztus 30.
working for google express was a wonderful experience its a good job to have with wonderful compensation an d benefits the advancement opportunities is phenomenal but job security is not as good as everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great experience one has to be apart of to properly pass judgement. experience is different for everyone.
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East 117 Pleasant Avenue2016, május 23.
A typical day at work consist of a staff ranged from 1-20 depending on the site assigned. co workers for the most part are welcoming and the leads are knowledgable.There are some leads who require further examination within their led position but that can also be said about management. Management try to maintain punctuality even though there are many who may not be able to grab the necessary attention needed to completely handle a situation that only management can touch on such as availability, Pay stub's and Sick Hour adjustments.
The hardest part of the Job depends on the associates ability to handle different positions within one work day.
The best part about the job is the co workers and compensation and the only thing I've learned is that there are jobs out there with leadership that completely understands those they oversee while at the same time equally respecting them as an adult and a human being.

other jobs can learn from this one.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
lazy co workers
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, május 19.
terrible,its like going back to highschool. and management is the worst ,rude......the workers are rude young disrespectful and management doesnt say anything to anyone ..............................................................................
wrost
wrost
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place for learning Business savvy skills
Store Operator/Rover (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, március 4.
A typical day involves me processing customers' orders on a company phone. I make sure to provide quality and efficient processes. I also provide feedback to the customer if their desired item is unavailable. I work with other store operators to make sure the item is properly picked, paid, packed, and delivered to their desired shipping address.
Free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2016, február 6.
There were pros and cons, but overall i believe it is a nice, cool, and fun place to work at. I learned a lot of skills that will help me in the future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
awesome work environment
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2016, január 20.
great work environment with minimal supervision. team environment as well as independent at times. I learned and adapted to my position fairly quickly my rates where above average and i always got complements from my leads. I work well under pressure so meeting daily deadlines was no problem.
loved this job
temp agencies switched
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
job which gives your resume a plus just because you worked for google
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, január 13.
SMX poor management
learned how to pick pack and pay using oms application on android device
co workers were super friendly and fun to work with
30 minute lunch breaks are not enough
SMX management does not know how to make schedules
pay fun co workers
temporary poor management 30 lunch breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Being an operator for Adecco at Google Shopping Express
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, California2015, október 25.
Working for Google Express is an opportunity to work at a newly developed business form, same day delivery. It is an interesting experience for anyone who has never been into the delivery field. The work, the people, and the workplace all provides a challenging environment for learning and growth. However, as a business, it does have red tapes, and politics involved. Personal growth still depends on managing a good images throughout the business.
As for life balancing, with a set schedule, planning for life is not a challenging task. On top of that, the schedule is designed such that anyone can still attend college while working full time. It is a plus to work at this establishment.
Overall it is a great job but it is temporary for Google Express contract with Adecco. The duration of the assignment is one to two years. A great start for a college student but not a recommended start for graduate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and fun workplace
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, október 20.
Great work environment and managers. Working in a developing project that was built from the bottom up. Flexible work hours. Supportive management who helped develop you as a worker. Challenging tasks which are manageable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good working atmosphere and supportive management
Warehouse Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  kerala,india2015, augusztus 18.
Supportive collegues and good management, i learn all about store handling during my experience with google enterprices ,
free coffees and transportation
long jours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast paced, friendly, work environment
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View2015, július 10.
Google Express is hands down one of my favorite jobs to work at. I made a lot of good friends and met a lot of nice people working there. The company overall was fantastic. Would refer it to anyone.

Time management and team work is a crucial part of this job. Everyone relies on everyone and you're always left with a good feeling after you make order deadlines.
Google employee benefits.
Temp job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summer job where I learned basic workplace responsibilities
Store Operator/ Managing Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge , MA2015, június 18.
Varied from kitchen work to behind the bar where I learned responsibilities that may transfer to the business world. My experiences taught me a great deal while working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very Independent
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, Ca2015, április 14.
I loved the job just not the temp agency. I've learned how to work with deadlines, big requirements, and under pressure. The hardest part of the job is missing the que due to high volume it is very hectic when a lot of costumers is ordering. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning about their software and company
Benefits, PAY
Temporary Position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Executed daily shopping tasks and inventory validation checks, using a range of mobile devices. Worked closely with Store Managers/Employees, Store Le
store operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  point of contact2015, március 29.
Worked closely with Store Managers/Employees, Store Leads for ongoing product/process feedback.
Worked directly with retail store managers to integrate operations processes, troubleshoot issues, and report feedback to the Store Operations Lead.
Single handedly worked with partners to onboard new stores while reporting daily numbers and quality feedback
Was entrusted to be Person of Contact (P.O.C.) when Store leads were not present.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
In-store operator
Store Operator (Google Shopping Express) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bronx, Ny2015, január 24.
come in, access the flow for the day, start picking orders to get them prepped for pay and packing. After all order are completed we move the parcels to our pass off location where couriers come in order to pick up their parcels.

how to work as a team, delegate tasks, prioritize to keep a steady work flow.

it is important to have a strong team in order to keep things running smoothly.

keeping everyone on track so that things keep moving at a consistent basis.

really appreciate the culture that the job builds within co-workers we're all in this together and make sure everything works the way it should
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Fun and Energize Workplace
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2015, január 16.
From the moment I step into work, and the minute I leave, I am on my feet with nonstop workload. My store lead, she's amazing at managing our shift, from giving us a role we are good at on busy days and roles that we need to work on on a slow day. Our morning team has two cutoff time we need to make, and we communicate with each other to make sure we hit the time. This position has taught me a lot; products, prices, stockroom, and working under pressure. I enjoyed this position the most because of the energetic environment and how well a group of strangers could work so well together. The downfall would be the amount of time it took me to get to the Bronx. I live in Queens, and my shift starts at 6am everyday, I needed to be on the train by 4am to make it to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van