Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

Munkakör megnevezése
Warehouse Worker78 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
78 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 754 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there. It was a great environment, had good food free lunch and made good money.. they had good people working there also. I loved it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working here had its ups and downs but overall, the time i put in was not bad at all. i got to learn a new things and met amazing people along the way. As far as management goes i dont want to speak to much of them seeing as i have nothing nice to say, but i will say communication with your employees should always be key when running a business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very unorganized with no potential for growth. Co-workers are nice generally. Processes change almost weekly, but it's nothing too bad. The job is fairly easy overall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We as a team get to work in different stores and are able to provide different customer service to different kinds of customers. Since we get to work in different store they job is always exciting and everyday there is a new experience. Since I am a rover i move from store to store more often then most but its always nice to meet new people.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Short lunch usually not enough time to go get food and eat it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are fun to work with. Management isn't that great. Managers aren't as professional as they should be. A very physical job, the hardest part was lifting 50 pound boxes.
Day off raffels
No benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job while getting through school. Contracted. No guarantee you will be rehired once contract is up. Good pay. Good hours. Steady schedule. Cool people
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is extremely easy intellectually for I have learned the main primary SOP (standard operating procedures) but it is tiresome on the body after consecutively lifting bulks of items. I think the best part of this position is getting to see customers and communicating with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun to work here, the people are very nice and always get our work done but there was times we had fun. We were like a family and we would all eat together on our breaks. Downside is the contract that was limited to only 1 year then 6 months off then you could reapply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone were hard workers and the typical day was very busy. The hardest part of the job was working within a daily time-frame. I learned how to work warehouse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would open the warehouse through the security door with my security code me and another work associate.We would then proceed to make equiptment bags for the workers to make sure the had all the tools they needed, For there assignment for the day. Working with alot of different personalities give you understanding.Management was excellant,Working with co-worker to make sure we understood the changes that were made in the system for the months coming.There were some difficulties with computer system,But nothing that couldnt be fixed.What I enjoyed about the job is come in with my co-workers and putting forth the effort to work as a team, To make sure me meet our goals at the end of the quarter.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people i worked with were very friendly and informative, especially when i was first starting out. It's not a difficult job, it doesn't require much besides punctuality and care.
Good people, Good free food
No OT.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work was fast Paced
Management was Awsome

Nice Supportive Co-workers

Most enjoyable part of working at Google Express was Shopping for the Customer's
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a regular day I would be in charge of shopping operations for our customers at designated locations for same day delivery. This job has taught me to be very diligent in my work and doing efficiently. I have had the pleasure to work with a great team, from our management to co workers we have been able to all work together easily to accomplish our daily duties. I have truly enjoyed being part of the Google express team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for google express was a wonderful experience its a good job to have with wonderful compensation an d benefits the advancement opportunities is phenomenal but job security is not as good as everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consist of a staff ranged from 1-20 depending on the site assigned. co workers for the most part are welcoming and the leads are knowledgable.There are some leads who require further examination within their led position but that can also be said about management. Management try to maintain punctuality even though there are many who may not be able to grab the necessary attention needed to completely handle a situation that only management can touch on such as availability, Pay stub's and Sick Hour adjustments.
The hardest part of the Job depends on the associates ability to handle different positions within one work day.

The best part about the job is the co workers and compensation and the only thing I've learned is that there are jobs out there with leadership that completely understands those they oversee while at the same time equally respecting them as an adult and a human being.

other jobs can learn from this one.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
terrible,its like going back to highschool. and management is the worst ,rude......the workers are rude young disrespectful and management doesnt say anything to anyone ..............................................................................
wrost
wrost
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day involves me processing customers' orders on a company phone. I make sure to provide quality and efficient processes. I also provide feedback to the customer if their desired item is unavailable. I work with other store operators to make sure the item is properly picked, paid, packed, and delivered to their desired shipping address.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were pros and cons, but overall i believe it is a nice, cool, and fun place to work at. I learned a lot of skills that will help me in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great work environment with minimal supervision. team environment as well as independent at times. I learned and adapted to my position fairly quickly my rates where above average and i always got complements from my leads. I work well under pressure so meeting daily deadlines was no problem.
loved this job
temp agencies switched
2,0
SMX poor management
learned how to pick pack and pay using oms application on android device

co workers were super friendly and fun to work with

30 minute lunch breaks are not enough

SMX management does not know how to make schedules
pay fun co workers
temporary poor management 30 lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Google Express is an opportunity to work at a newly developed business form, same day delivery. It is an interesting experience for anyone who has never been into the delivery field. The work, the people, and the workplace all provides a challenging environment for learning and growth. However, as a business, it does have red tapes, and politics involved. Personal growth still depends on managing a good images throughout the business.
As for life balancing, with a set schedule, planning for life is not a challenging task. On top of that, the schedule is designed such that anyone can still attend college while working full time. It is a plus to work at this establishment.

Overall it is a great job but it is temporary for Google Express contract with Adecco. The duration of the assignment is one to two years. A great start for a college student but not a recommended start for graduate.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés