Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 010 értékelés megtekintése
awesome place to work.
warehouse procurement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, október 24.
I am very happy and fortunate to have had the opportunity to have had work for this great and most wonderful business. I had learned a lot. Every coworker in which I had contact with was very nice, respectful, & professional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Experience
Store Operator / Lead Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2017, szeptember 21.
Great Job that i gained great experience but unforonately it was a contract job so my time there ended. Overall The company treated me equal and i had a great working experience .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to learn
Store-Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, szeptember 13.
it was a very productive experience for me. i got to interact with a lot of customers and employees on a very professional level. i learned a lot while using electronic devices as well to help assist us in our daily tasks.
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and one-of-a-kind work environment
Google Shopping Express Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, augusztus 24.
As a store operator, I drove my own car to a large chain store that Google was partnered with and stayed in a back stock room with the rest of the team. We would get specialized smartphones that received incoming shopping orders that we would then purchase from the store with a Google credit card, neatly package, and place them in a convenient location at the store and wait for the courier drivers to pick up the packages. Some days were busy all day, some days only had one or two orders. The people who worked alongside me were great people. Very friendly and fun to work with, The manager took her job a little too seriously, and didn't interact with the rest of us unless it was to give orders or tell us we did something wrong. The hardest part of the job was finding some of the items, as stores like Target or Toys-R-Us have huge amounts of products. The most enjoyable part of the job was having fun with your co-workers and making work into something of a game or competition that would give us motivation, increase our productivity, and keep our spirits up.
Most comfortable Google jacket ever
Kontra érvek
Lots of downtime, the higher-ups didn't try very hard to befriend the team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
It was okay.
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2017, július 17.
Temporary type of job, not long term. The company was pretty new so there where lots of differnt types of changes, some that I liked and others that I did not. Lots of peope came in and out of the job.
Liked Working Here
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2017, július 7.
Working here was fun depending on who I was working with. If given the opportunity I would definitely work here again. Their point system sucks.......
Payrate, Scheduling Days Off, Location, Variety of Jobsite
Kontra érvek
12-Point "Lay Off System"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Fast Working place
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, július 5.
Productive workplace fast always busy. Need to finish orders in a timely order. It was like shopping for a customer making sure you had all orders complete and correct. You where timed on how fast you shop pack and ship all the items and how many mistakes you had
Paid weekly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful direct supervisor, terrible upper management
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, június 19.
Typical day at work:
Come in, log into system, get right to work gathering products to fulfill customer orders. Help coworkers with hard-to-find items or missing/damaged items.

What I learned:
Work as hard as I can, always be ready to assist the team, keep open communication with management. Don't let any of them abuse their position to make your job harder than it should be.

Management:
The two direct supervisors I worked closest with during my time at Google Express were both very easy-going and hands-off. As long as I got my work done and kept an open line of communication to assist with any complications that might come up, they just left me to my work. Now the other managers and district managers were an entirely different story. They were entirely unwilling to help with anything--whether it be scheduling, points on our records, or just being generally civil, they consistently talked down to and looked down on us. They would ask for our input on streamlining parts of the work process, and proceed not to listen to any of our ideas, until parts of the work programs malfunctioned, or our order queue skyrocketed for weeks at a time.

Workplace culture:
Aside from the aforementioned management problems, coworkers were, for the most part, easy to get along with, and reliable to work with. However, as is the case in most work environments, there were a handful of extremely lazy people. This would not be a problem if it weren't for the fact that the team as a whole works towards fulfilling a total quota for the day. Laziness or carelessness in certain parts of the
  több... workflow would slow the entire process down. And not only were these people lazy, but often vocally offensive. And upper management, once again, did nothing to rectify these issues most of the time.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Easy work, mostly amicable supervisors
Dense upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
not good
Google Express Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, június 1.
Adecco doesn't look out for their employees. They don't treat their employees good. They don't care if you do a good job, but if you make one mistake they give you a warning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Online Customer Service Fullfillment Team Leader
Store Operator/ Google Express (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, május 25.
At my position with Google Express I managed a team to fulfill customers online orders to assure their delivery in a timely manner by picking, paying , packing and problem solving.
love working
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, május 17.
google express is a very good work environment. the only thing is communication is strictly thru email. so if you aren't a frequent emailing type of person. this company Is for you . the way you process changes frequently so if you can adapt to change quicly this is the job for u
Pro érvek
great work place great people
Kontra érvek
lack of communication no consitency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Prodcutive and High Pay
Warehouse Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, május 12.
Working in the warehouse was fast paced because your trying to fill customers orders by locating each item in the warehouse. It demand that you come to work ready to move around looking for items, and with another associate working together to take care of the customer. Most money I ever made through a job, weekly.
high pay, weekly pay
not permanent
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast pace and productive, great place to work
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, április 18.
working here had its ups and downs but overall, the time i put in was not bad at all. i got to learn a new things and met amazing people along the way. As far as management goes i dont want to speak to much of them seeing as i have nothing nice to say, but i will say communication with your employees should always be key when running a business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized workplace with easy workload
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2017, április 8.
Management is very unorganized with no potential for growth. Co-workers are nice generally. Processes change almost weekly, but it's nothing too bad. The job is fairly easy overall.
Fun work place
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2017, március 27.
We as a team get to work in different stores and are able to provide different customer service to different kinds of customers. Since we get to work in different store they job is always exciting and everyday there is a new experience. Since I am a rover i move from store to store more often then most but its always nice to meet new people.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Short lunch usually not enough time to go get food and eat it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Somewhat Prouctive
Store Operator, Customer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA 900162017, március 16.
Employees are fun to work with. Management isn't that great. Managers aren't as professional as they should be. A very physical job, the hardest part was lifting 50 pound boxes.
Day off raffels
No benefits
Was Alright
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2017, február 19.
A good job while getting through school. Contracted. No guarantee you will be rehired once contract is up. Good pay. Good hours. Steady schedule. Cool people
Decent but not for me!
Store Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, február 1.
The work is extremely easy intellectually for I have learned the main primary SOP (standard operating procedures) but it is tiresome on the body after consecutively lifting bulks of items. I think the best part of this position is getting to see customers and communicating with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2017, január 24.
Very fun to work here, the people are very nice and always get our work done but there was times we had fun. We were like a family and we would all eat together on our breaks. Downside is the contract that was limited to only 1 year then 6 months off then you could reapply.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Pace Environment
Store Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Various Locations2016, december 28.
Everyone were hard workers and the typical day was very busy. The hardest part of the job was working within a daily time-frame. I learned how to work warehouse.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van