Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 624 értékelés megtekintése
Fun environment
Tons of engagement to keep you motivated. Open door policy. Attendance is strict, but they make changes on a case by case bases. Advancement and project opportunities.
3,0
Cool place to work for
Depending on which campus you work at, it's really great but they hire contractors for a lot of roles and so there ends up being a level of separation between the work force, especially when it comes time for cool events or gifts/bonuses.
1,0
Be careful
The conditions were not safe management was a joke. OSHA was call and they cut our hrs, and trying to get relocated for more hours they refused to even try to work with us
Trusting Company Culture
Google is a company that trust their employee and they provide extremely kind and convenient environment for their worker. However, this kind of environment sometime does not give their worker enough challenge compared to the startup companies.
Great work-life balance
lack of motivation sometime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gateway to the best company in the US
This place was amazing. From the project of self driving cars to the culture they promoted. The work environment was clean and organized, all amenities were provided and the atmosphere was welcoming. As a TVC you are not treated differently than a googler and are pushed to succeed and earn a place as a permanent employee though it is not a guarantee. You have to work extremly hard and you accomplish great things. I only left because of my health and the need for benefits.
Culture work hours amenities
benefits healthcare
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Was excellent
it was great working with professionals but i have to leave the company due to my family problems.
That's all i had to tell about the company because i was not their for that long.
3,0
productive
Google express is a place where there is majority set operation work. My duty was to monitor almost 20 staff on a daily basis. I build great relationship with my employees. Where they were comfortable and enjoyed getting the work done on a daily. Unfortunately google is a temporary position, and in due time we all would have to seek further employment.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its fun to work with Google
Unlike other companies, you start your day at google with great energy and happy faces

Apart from team management and latest soft/hard skills, I learnt how to compile data/info in minimum time to be presented in real time.

Management style is way different then other companies but goals/objectives should be realistic in order to be meet.

Diversified culture, people from all over the world, speaking different languages, having colorful food, exchanging unheard thoughts - this is how the co-workers live on the floor.

The hardest part has been pushing teams to reach the target despite of outages/limited resources

Google has been always in front when it come to celebrate any event. Living in a country of multiple races, I had a great opportunity to learn new cultures and enjoy every moment of it
Pro érvek
Free Lunch, drinks(non alcoholic), Coffee, snakes. Enjoyable work environment, beautiful play area with awesome people around
Kontra érvek
Short deadlines, too much of data, change in the policy & process, less opportunity to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and relaxed atmosphere
Marketing was essential, and necessary in our necessary data collection and reports.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but will get you nowhere
I recently did work on Google Fiber in Kansas City. It was a very fun and exciting job for a while but then when rally was over.
fun people
Kontra érvek
contracted with no hope of full time
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés