Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Quality Analyst

Munkakör megnevezése
Quality Analyst35 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work and balance your life too,
The freedom to express you skills is much appreciated.

Scope to learn and grow professionally.

Good ..
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working with Google.

A good company with good work culture and environment.

Management is friendly.

We learn a lot of good things there and we will understand how an MNC works if you are a fresher.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would rate my experience with google 5/5. My project with them was fun and creative and there were always new things to learn on day to day bases. The work culture is employee friendly.There was never a hard part in my job at google. The most enjoyable part of my job is I used to work along with play. We used to get enough time to relax and play games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contracting jobs usually get a bad rep for being void of benefits usually reserved for full time employees. At Google, I felt like a true part of my team, and not hired help.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a wonderful experience just wasn't for me. I was the 1 of 2 Black Males that were in a technical position, the only others were in the kitchen which I didn't like.
Pro érvek
Lots of opportunity to get into something you like.
Kontra érvek
Lack of diversity, particularly African American representation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can have fun at work and good place to gain knowledge .Wipro Technologies provides awesome training(3 months) to the freshers. It is essentially very helpful to those who dont have computer background like guys who dint take computers as a subject in schools and/or belonged to a non-circuit branch in Engineering. It helps guys who have a computer background in refresh their knowledge. The idea behind this training is to bring the computer guys and the non computer guys to the same level before starting to work for wipro technologies. Sometimes you feel that the training is too difficult but later on you realise its worth. They conduct frequent training sessions on latest technologies also, which is free for all and anyone can participate(freshers and experienced both). Wipro provides mass transportation services. They ensure that the employees reach safely to their homes no matter when the employee wants to go home. They provide bus and cab services. Your work is appreciated. Competetive environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome is the experience working here. Google is the best place in India to work. It gives great perk and benefits which keeps the employee satisfied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company which I worked with had no typical days of work. I have gained skills in the fields of Technology, Quality Assurance and Management. The workplace culture was very friendly and had no obligations towards anything. The main policy of the company is to satisfy the users and even the team which works for them. The Hardest part of the job is that we needed to submit our project work which had a "n" number of errors which have to be tested before submitting it to the Government of India. We have worked for a project which was for the Government Schools of India. The part which I and my team enjoyed was on the floor when you are working for a project which helps millions of people.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, Free Amenities, No Dress Code.
Short Breaks and Deadlines
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and straightforward tasks.
Because remote, it is a good solution if done temporarily. It gives you a lot of flexibility. Perfect if you are between jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am enjoying working with Google, one of the best company to work. proud to be a part of Google . friendly work atmosphere, understanding client. Great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I working for google maps through a vender. I must say they have a lovely work environment. The service they provided like food, transport was lovely. they really care about there employeess
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many cool events to know more people. Micro-kitchen is a great place to know people from your floor (or anyone who has meeting in that floor). Amazing work culture. You can bring dog to work (that's not a secret anymore).
Munkahelyi kultúra
It had been a great experience with the company. It was my first job and i have learnt a lot from it. It taught me how to be professional and I learnt about work culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with highly intelligent and creative peopleEvery day I takes advantage of my opportunity and tries to learn something new from his co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google given me good opportunity to do hard work and to learn new concepts. In Team work we learned alot to bring up the solution, Google environment is so friendly to work with peace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google are talented, skilled and caring people with a passion for our province and our company. We grow and develop as people in a work environment that treats us great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i learnt the working structure of the corporate it sector , i enjoyed the working structure of google and the work which we develop, my team was very supportive and helpful especially my managers and team leader.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is good to work here.The environment provided here is awesome.It is very safe to work here.Every one should work here atleast once in their life time
Team dinners
NO cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working was very fun loving at the workstation as the surrounding were quite healthy, and very refreshing, had great experience to showcase my skills.
I Enjoy the work here,
1.I always go in with one or more goals(targets) everyday based on priority.

2.Workplace atmospher and the management makes all the difference in the world.

3. I like my co workers , but not enough to yield my hours to them, i need to be more valuable then they are.

4. I do love the work what i do.

5.To get it done on time even under high pressure and appreciation of the same.
Free food and transportation
Extra days
Munkahelyi kultúra
had a wonderful experience interning with Google India - Singapore. I was part of two teams - the one in India that i worked with and the one in Singapore that i reported to.