Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Lead

43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 006 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Learning and Productive Workplace
Senior Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, augusztus 12.
Leading the teams in project was the smooth task by proper knowledge on the technology.Deadlines are comfort enough to handle. Good training facility with proper knowledge on emerging projects.
Innovation and encouraging
Lead (Operations Management) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  hyderabad2016, augusztus 8.
very encouraging and rewarding environment, with friendly peers and supportive management. Ideas generation and knowledge transfer is very quick. Transparent management.
Free Food
MSP Model
great industrial computing environment
Operations Engineer (Lead) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenoir, NC2016, július 17.
-led people in projects and maintenance
-plenty of work to stay busy
-constant change
-management utilities for tracking all work to within 15 minutes
-finishing projects on time a plus
-repetitiveness of work a challenge
-understaffing for certain tasks problematic
-far too much content to learn; not enough time to learn it all
Pro érvek
free lunches, amazing benefits, stock bonuses
temps, micro-managing, promotion process
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing world to be apart of
Technical & Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2016, június 23.
Work hard and be rewarded. You get to work along side some of the most talented and creative minds in an environment that can only be described as open and happy.
Perks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place, great people!
Lead Transportation Operations and Logistics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2016, április 28.
Ample opportunity for advancement. Great learning experience for future managers and supervisors. Learn how to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working on a new project
In Store Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2016, április 26.
In store lead at Google Shopping Express. Learned the importance of managing a team for an e-commerce logisitics retail company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everchanging ecosystem of exciting work
Operations Dispatch Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, február 2.
I love my time at Google and enjoy the people I work with. The project is always changing. Its fun and exciting and I am constantly learning something new.
A Day A Google Express
Operations Fulfillment Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, október 24.
I really loved Google Express. With so many moving parts, this was my time to express myself and really challenge the status quo. Working with cross-functional partners, made sure we were communicating at an exceptional level throughout each business day.

Mission Statement: Delight our Customer, Manage our Business and lead our Teams.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A startup within a very large company, there is certainly a trade-off
Operations Excellence Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, Ca2015, április 17.
My job is to figure out how we can do things more efficiently, test, run impact analysis, develop and manage process rollouts.

Days consist of testing, reporting, store visits, compliance audits, and process development/troubleshooting. A lot of learnings in regards to operations development.

Hardest part of the job is lack of consistency.

Most enjoyable is the people, the management is strong and I work with some brilliant fun people.
life changing experience
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2014, október 22.
Working for Google shopping express was an adventure in the beginning , working at different retail locations every other week. it was fun working with different co-works and also working with different in store retail employees and in store management, but that also was the hard part cause you never knew who you was gonna be working with that day personality wise, so as a lead i had to make sure the daily operations ran smooth no matter who was on my team for that day, Google shopping express was my first start up and E-Commerce job so i learned a lot.
Always free Lunch at the Office
Kontra érvek
it was a start up so the turn over was crazy ..
Fun work place
Associate Lead operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, AP2014, szeptember 30.
Typical day at work is when you have to reach your certain targets.
Learned to manage team
management would always address our concerns and very prompt
Co workers here they generally transfer knowledge and very friendly
Hardest part of job is never on floor
Enjoyable part is company outings, appreciations , incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Lead Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad2014, szeptember 11.
Not very challenging. But very good atmosphere to work with. Hopefully this should be the last company of the carrier.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Field lead
Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin Tx, Dallas, Tx2014, június 9.
I would plan weeks ahead of time. Would set dates and estimate times for work to be completed. I would also. Set. travel and find out how long we would need to travel between sites. I would also act as a trainer and make sure that the team was doing everything the most efficient way. I would also make sure that the customer was happy and all the answers are answered.
Pro érvek
Lunches well on the road are payed for and also got to see all of the USA and Canada
Kontra érvek
Was only a contract job.
Fun place to work
Aerial Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountainview2014, május 12.
Depending on your team it's a great place to work. I am now filling this part in as a requirement to Indeed. Here is a haiku for your enjoyment.

Buildings made of stone
Crumble during an earthquake
Reinforce with steel
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 8Jelentés
Marketing Ops/Automation Lead Review
Marketing Operations/Automation Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  mountain view, ca2014, március 28.
On a typical day of work, my tasks are quite varied. I'm responsible for the overall management of operations and automation for the Americas and Global/Central for Google Enterprise.

This means that I do a lot of systems work, between Salesforce CRM and our automation platform - Marketo. I manage all data flowing into both of these systems, and the operational best practices for the use of both systems for the Marketing Org.

I enjoy working with systems, ops and automation. It does come with a lot of challenges, like working with Marketing and Sales executives who do not understand the more technical or data oriented aspects of working with systems.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great Project!
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View2014, március 3.
Pros: Good for work life balance, google culture with free food and benefits.

Cons: Temporary job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Melhor empresa para se trabalhar
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2013, december 3.
A cultura Google é surpreendente. Ao longo de minha função na empresa pude lidar com pessoas e ideias das mais variadas possiveis. Você é livre para falar com as pessoas desde o pessoas do restaurante até o diretor geral.
Pro érvek
poder trabalhar com horarios flexiveis, de acordo com a demanda
Kontra érvek
ter que ir pra casa depois de trabalhar
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great position a lot of amazing projects
Marketing and Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2013, augusztus 22.
This is a great place to work but takes a lot of time. You spend most of your days at work and since you are working on a global project there is a high level of stress.
Productive, Inspiring and fun workplace
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, AP2013, április 16.
This is a great place to work where you can learn new things each day and contribute to the growth of the industry
Streetview Operations Lead
STREET VIEW OPERATIONS LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2013, március 11.
The everyday life at Google seems peaceful enough. There are times when things get hectic especially when a StreetView car has an issue. The support of the whole team is fantastic and the drivers were great.
Pro érvek
free lunch, ping pong table, snacks, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
no healthcare are a contractor
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van