Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Lead

48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 103 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
NYC Field Operations Lead - Contract (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, április 15.
The experience was great. I was able to travel and work from home. The workload was heavy however its definitely manageable. I'd say the best thing was working on a great google maps project and the free food.
Lots of Great Perks
Contract position -
Amazing Place
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Remote2019, február 19.
Google is an amazing work environment with lots of creative spaces around campus. Amazing people with great work culture . Managers & Leads are really helpful too
Free Lunch & many many other perks
I guess... Meeting Deadlines are somewhat challenging
3,0
Day of a Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 3.
Take a overview of the days goals, team, and work load.
Meet with other Leads and discuss how the day is going or went.
Hardest part of job is balancing time through out the day with breaks, goal times, and vendor times cause everyday changes.
I liked the fast pace and problem solving on the fly aspect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Google
Operations Fulfillment Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, augusztus 29.
Very relaxed environment. The work pace is slow. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast paced office this role would not be for you. The work is also easy. Some days could be busy but mostly not. The full time employees tend to test the contractors different.
Pro érvek
Free food, no dress code, no micromanaging
Kontra érvek
Rarely hires full time after contract expires
decent,not exceptional
In-Store Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, augusztus 10.
Wages and benefits are greatest perks. Culture bit stale, depends on your workgroup. Very smart coworkers can lead to a "know it all culture", inhibiting new ideas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coolest Company to work for ever!
Training and Communications Operations Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, augusztus 2.
I can't even describe the work environment. The energy is unreal and everyone is so nice and driven. I would work for Google again if I was ever asked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Extremely disorganized internally
Data Center Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Dalles, OR2018, június 5.
You can find anything on Google. Google has absolutely no internal organization. Structure and accountability are things not included in Google perks package. You got ping pong tables and climbing walls instead.
Freedom of projects
No structure
Munkahelyi kultúra
West Los Angeles, Ca - Store operations lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, május 17.
The workplace isn't stressful, they're not hard on you about deadlines and it's a fun job with great opportunities to advance. You can start from the bottom and work your way up in 6 months.
free lunch, gym membership
Breaks are a must
life changing opportunity!
Field Operations Supervisor (Team Lead) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, április 11.
It's Google!! In the Field Operations position, you will work independently as a part of a regional and national team, to improve functionality in Maps and related Google products. Each week you will travel to new locations and collect data to help shape the future of Google Maps. The number of site visits and distance traveled will vary from week to week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Great Experience
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, március 30.
I had a wonderful time while I was employed at Google. I might great people and saw amazing research that began to lead to even more incredible projects. I wish I had been paid more, but if given the chance I would have stayed for what I was making because it was definitely worth it
Pro érvek
Free food, transportation and great work environment
pay was not high enough for where I was living and 2 year contract
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Quite the Experience
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Venice, CA2018, január 12.
95% of google employees are contractors so not alot of benefits for working with the company other than the pay and being able to put them on your resume. The offices are really great place to hang out and the staff are friendly and relaxed though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience with low average of minority sector employees
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, január 8.
Friendly working environment with lack of management. HUGE need of minorities: Black, Hispanic, Women, Elderly!!! You barely get to see people older than 40 years old :(
Pro érvek
Fast paced environment, multicultural, perks.
Kontra érvek
Low number of employees from minority sector (black, hispanic, women, elderly). Lack of management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Excellent work environment
Field Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, november 15.
Excellent work environment and amazing people to work with. The ability to to travel with in the southeastern region of the United States really taught me a lot.
Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 8.
Google was a great place to work. I made a lot of life long friends as a result while learning new skills to propel me forward in my career. I learned process improvement, lean management, and operational efficiency.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Travelling around the country
Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburgh2017, október 14.
Amazing offices around the world, excellent restaurants and great equipment.

A lot of travelling involved but always with support to make it possible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent working environment and work culture
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, szeptember 30.
Very relaxed yet competitive work culture. Learned to work in diverse environment, improved management and technical skills. Never thought working would be fun before working in Google!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and challenging. Always keeping up with the changes
Operations Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, augusztus 24.
Loved my position. However, the project wasn't forever. Great place to work with great people. Super fast paced work day. So many cool projects to be apart of.
Pro érvek
Free snacks, breakfast and lunch. Independent managed.
Kontra érvek
Not many. Great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
It was great
NYC Field Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, június 15.
It was great! I got to travel. I worked with amazing people and most importantly I got to work on good things for the community. It was a contract position. Hopefully the opportunity opens up again!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, changes are not always meaningful
Operations Lead, Campaign Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2017, február 26.
Pros: Great perks, colleagues and managers, opportunities for advancement.

Cons: A lot of changes happen at all level of the org all the time, not all of this change is meaningful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is 5-Star. Period.
Dispatch Operations Lead, Google Shopping Express (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017, február 6.
It is doubtful if there will be any workplace better than Google in a long time. Google takes care of her employees jealously, and creates an environment where the employees hhighest potentials are achieved. It's definitely a great place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van