Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 358 értékelés megtekintése
Productive and Fun Place to work
Field Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, április 26.
I love working for google! The environment and atmosphere is completely non-comparison to any place that I have worked at before. If you ever get that chance to work for this company, do it!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Contracted
Field Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, február 21.
I was contracted on a project at Google by Adecco. I was a remote worker and travelled 75% of the time. Its only a two year contract so it doesn't leave a lot of room to grow. The project I was under seemed very disorganized and not at a level I would have expected from a company like Google. This may be due to the fact that many of the moving parts are contracted but I witnessed a lot of issues due to poor communication and management. I enjoyed my time there for the most part. The job was very basic and monotonous but the pay was decent plus extras.
pay, travel, and flexibility
management issues, contracted, Adecco
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
Intern
Ops operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harlem, NY2017, február 8.
It's a Japanese brand company Good work environment meet a lot of people good staff learn a lot about sneakers great party's good shift times located in Harlem NYC very cultured
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Normal day in the work place
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2017, január 31.
Spending around 7 hours in car. Need to learn different software programs before able to drive autonomous. The workplace culture is relaxed. Hardest part of the job is being in a car the only goes 25mph.
Free Food
Kontra érvek
Working night shift. I want to day shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great for young people
Global Advertising Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2016, november 23.
Fun working environment for young people.
Good benefits, compensation and company perks.
Encourages creativity and team work although most of daily communication is via computers and chat.
Free lunches
Dorm like environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great work environment
Senior Operations Specialist, Glass (Volt alkalmazott) –  mt view ca2016, október 2.
I was on contract that got extended. worked almost 2 years there. great place to strech my legs after working for myself. Great project just was managed poorly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good Job
Field Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2016, július 7.
Pay is good, paid weekly, make your own hours. Benefits aren't great due to expense of them. Easy job, don't really see supervisors or coworkers. All in all great job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google. What more is there to say?
Self Driving Car Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2016, május 30.
Aside from working on a project with over 100 new graduates, this was a fantastic environment and a one of a kind project. Management for operations desperately needs to develop people management skills to add to their project management environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google, is actually like in the movie "The internship"
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2016, április 29.
A typical day at work as a field operations associate for Google Map starts by going to the office, based in Victoria in London, to meet the other members of the team. At 8:30am we all go to the cafeteria to have breakfast together. After an hour everyone go on the field with his backpack, his phone and his battery pack and is ready to explore the city and visit the places which are on the weekly assignment. For some of us, we have a car or a plane to get.
We are alone on the field, every member has a disctrict to survey and is fully independent. We manage our planning and our work.
We are all part of a group on Hangout and cha all day to help eachother.
We spend our day travelling and meeting the store managers to explain our work.
At the end of the day, we are back to our place and hotel. At night, we have to do some administration like filling forms and planning our next day in order to reach our targets.

I have learned so much about the Google culture, like the fact that everyone works with a positive energy and want to learn all the time, I have learned what team work is and how important it is for a project to grow. I have learned a lot about Google Map and how the application works. I have learned to use the Google applications such as Google sheet, Google doc, Google drawing, Google analytics, Google Kepp, Google Map and much more. I have learnt to install the Bluetooth beacons in stores and I could manage a team on the installation process and liaise with the engineers as well.

The management is great. The team was made 9 months ago, I was from the first members
  több... of the project. It grew very fast. From 15 people we got to be 100 today. Therefore, the team has been splited in accordance of the part of the UK they were working in and also, in accordance of the country they were going to as well. We were 6 groups with one lead and one specialist in each one to support us on the technical issues and on our schedule.We had a weekly meeting every friday to have an update on our work.

The hardest part of the job was to travel for 100% of our time and not be able to plan anything in our private life. We had our assignment only a week in advance.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to get to know the future projects of Google for Google Map and the beacons.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
amazing free food, gym, events, car, hotel, travelling, credit card, equipment, oyster card
Kontra érvek
not a good balance between our professionnal life and our private life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh2016, április 9.
Team work with productivity with amazing work culture combined with excellent employees from various backgrounds. Quality given the most importance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creative, fun, and progressive work environment
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2016, március 31.
It is exhilarating to walk into the Google X building everyday and do what we do. The self-driving car project is truly one of a kind and I would not trade the experience for anything. Although day to day duties and responsibilities are constantly shifting, management does a fantastic job of keeping our team together. The hardest part of our job is to face these constant changes and be able to adapt quickly to them. It is quite amazing how everyone on the team is able to learn on the go. I am proud to be a worker here.
Pro érvek
free meals, massage chairs, great perks
no full benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Google
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2015, november 28.
Worked with Google's mapping department to develop Google Indoor by collecting field data.
Digitized floor plans
Coordinated logistics for areas surveyed.
Developed methods of collection to optimize results
Long Hours
Free flights
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Best place to work
Google Support Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, India2015, november 5.
Straight out of college I landed my first job with Google and what a way to begin my career. At Google I worked on various products in various capacities and learnt a lot from it. The work culture is upbeat and management gives you the space to work and ideate.
Pro érvek
free food, good perks, offsites
Monotony in work responsibitlities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Ad Operations specialist
Ad Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  India, HYD2015, november 4.
Great experience working with Google and such a fun place to work. And I liked my job and what I was doing at Google. Best company I have ever worked with.
Great
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, D2015, augusztus 17.
Good Management, Open culture , great workforce with projects and work that provides challenges to ensure you rarely get bored or have the same day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not as great as it sounds
Movie Ops Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, július 27.
Working at Google sounds like one of the best jobs you could find, but it really isn't as great as some might imagine. Your day consists of sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day doing the same monotonous job all day and every day. The good thing was that you are able to listen to music or watch films while you work but you have to reach an awfully high quota every day. Our managers want to call us a team, but you do not get that sense of team when everyone is too busy working on their computers trying to reach their quotas. It can be very stressing and I always tried to relieve my stress by going to the weight room or playing basketball during my lunch break.
You must learn to grind and find ways to motivate yourself to do such a job, but at least the management is kind and very supporting.
Free Lunches, Free health club, Free laundry
Kontra érvek
Extremely high quota, no sense of team when everyone is pressured to reach quota
Great workplace
Advertising Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2015, március 27.
Google provides great environment for their employees. You can learn a lot from each of your co-workers.
You are continuously supported with huge amount of great content which you can apply for your customers. Weekly team meetings and weekly meetings with your Team manager allows you to understand your performance and well being very well.
Generally you even enjoying staying longer at work and finishing your tasks on time because it's a lot about teamwork as well as personal performance.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast, lunch and gym
Adecco is a Great Outfit
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, február 13.
Look up Adecco in San Bruno, CA and ask about their "Google" branch. It's through this staffing agency that they recruit temps to have a chance at having a stay with Google. Valuable stuff I'm telling you here - Good luck!
Accessibility to Google
Kontra érvek
You're a temp - so work hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great company to work for!
Book Search Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2015, február 9.
Google offers great work/life balance but when it comes to compensation and benefits, it depends which contracting company you actually work for.
Being a vendor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  London, ENG2014, december 17.
Great team, good managers, interesting day to day.

Best part of the job: working with clients and partners from many different companies from numerous industries.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunch, day to day never the same
Kontra érvek
Additional hours on weekends and many evenings
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van