Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
80 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 795 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best experience and job ever. The culture was amazing. It was like going shopping everyday while working in the field. Our team traveled the southeastern region states. AMAZING!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing place to work, Employee friendly. Lot of benefits. Excellent growth opportunities and learning experience. Lot of additional benefits and perks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I contracted at Google for a year and it was a great experience. I learned a lot, had great colleagues, great perks (especially food). I will definitely recommend it to all my friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recommend for anyone that wants to see a fully functional company that regards its employees as family. It was only a contract job, but well worth all the travel and greeting of people to do the job I was tasked. Would do the job again if it was offered.
Learning about more about Google
Travel, but I enjoyed traveling
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Confidential and several NDA's signed. It was an excellent opportunity and I learned an incredible amount of information in the mapping and engineering department. I look forward to learning more in my next opportunity,
Excellent Food Program, Snacks, Teambuilding Development
Kontra érvek
Management issues, little room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for google! The environment and atmosphere is completely non-comparison to any place that I have worked at before. If you ever get that chance to work for this company, do it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was contracted on a project at Google by Adecco. I was a remote worker and travelled 75% of the time. Its only a two year contract so it doesn't leave a lot of room to grow. The project I was under seemed very disorganized and not at a level I would have expected from a company like Google. This may be due to the fact that many of the moving parts are contracted but I witnessed a lot of issues due to poor communication and management. I enjoyed my time there for the most part. The job was very basic and monotonous but the pay was decent plus extras.
pay, travel, and flexibility
management issues, contracted, Adecco
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a Japanese brand company Good work environment meet a lot of people good staff learn a lot about sneakers great party's good shift times located in Harlem NYC very cultured
Munkahelyi kultúra
Spending around 7 hours in car. Need to learn different software programs before able to drive autonomous. The workplace culture is relaxed. Hardest part of the job is being in a car the only goes 25mph.
Free Food
Kontra érvek
Working night shift. I want to day shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working environment for young people. Good benefits, compensation and company perks. Encourages creativity and team work although most of daily communication is via computers and chat.
Free lunches
Dorm like environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was on contract that got extended. worked almost 2 years there. great place to strech my legs after working for myself. Great project just was managed poorly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good, paid weekly, make your own hours. Benefits aren't great due to expense of them. Easy job, don't really see supervisors or coworkers. All in all great job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aside from working on a project with over 100 new graduates, this was a fantastic environment and a one of a kind project. Management for operations desperately needs to develop people management skills to add to their project management environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work as a field operations associate for Google Map starts by going to the office, based in Victoria in London, to meet the other members of the team. At 8:30am we all go to the cafeteria to have breakfast together. After an hour everyone go on the field with his backpack, his phone and his battery pack and is ready to explore the city and visit the places which are on the weekly assignment. For some of us, we have a car or a plane to get. We are alone on the field, every member has a disctrict to survey and is fully independent. We manage our planning and our work. We are all part of a group on Hangout and cha all day to help eachother. We spend our day travelling and meeting the store managers to explain our work. At the end of the day, we are back to our place and hotel. At night, we have to do some administration like filling forms and planning our next day in order to reach our targets. I have learned so much about the Google culture, like the fact that everyone works with a positive energy and want to learn all the time, I have learned what team work is and how important it is for a project to grow. I have learned a lot about Google Map and how the application works. I have learned to use the Google applications such as Google sheet, Google doc, Google drawing, Google analytics, Google Kepp, Google Map and much more. I have learnt to install the Bluetooth beacons in stores and I could manage a team on the installation process and liaise with the engineers as well. The management is great. The team was made 9 months ago, I was from the first members - több...
Pro érvek
amazing free food, gym, events, car, hotel, travelling, credit card, equipment, oyster card
Kontra érvek
not a good balance between our professionnal life and our private life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work with productivity with amazing work culture combined with excellent employees from various backgrounds. Quality given the most importance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is exhilarating to walk into the Google X building everyday and do what we do. The self-driving car project is truly one of a kind and I would not trade the experience for anything. Although day to day duties and responsibilities are constantly shifting, management does a fantastic job of keeping our team together. The hardest part of our job is to face these constant changes and be able to adapt quickly to them. It is quite amazing how everyone on the team is able to learn on the go. I am proud to be a worker here.
Pro érvek
free meals, massage chairs, great perks
no full benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with Google's mapping department to develop Google Indoor by collecting field data. Digitized floor plans Coordinated logistics for areas surveyed. Developed methods of collection to optimize results
Long Hours
Free flights
Munkahelyi kultúra
Straight out of college I landed my first job with Google and what a way to begin my career. At Google I worked on various products in various capacities and learnt a lot from it. The work culture is upbeat and management gives you the space to work and ideate.
Pro érvek
free food, good perks, offsites
Monotony in work responsibitlities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience working with Google and such a fun place to work. And I liked my job and what I was doing at Google. Best company I have ever worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Management, Open culture , great workforce with projects and work that provides challenges to ensure you rarely get bored or have the same day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google sounds like one of the best jobs you could find, but it really isn't as great as some might imagine. Your day consists of sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day doing the same monotonous job all day and every day. The good thing was that you are able to listen to music or watch films while you work but you have to reach an awfully high quota every day. Our managers want to call us a team, but you do not get that sense of team when everyone is too busy working on their computers trying to reach their quotas. It can be very stressing and I always tried to relieve my stress by going to the weight room or playing basketball during my lunch break. You must learn to grind and find ways to motivate yourself to do such a job, but at least the management is kind and very supporting.
Free Lunches, Free health club, Free laundry
Kontra érvek
Extremely high quota, no sense of team when everyone is pressured to reach quota