Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative48 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 3 750 értékelés megtekintése
Good job. Pay is decent I work from home
Great opportunity for advancement. I was hired in 2011. It has long hours but it’s well worth the paycheck.

Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day would involve approximately 20 cases to be solved, each varying on topic and product. There were always new updates to learn; research and knowledge development were also required when not writing emails or taking calls from customers.

The management really supported individuals with one-to-one feedback and team meetings. Colleagues were always available to answer technical questions.

The most difficult aspect was maintaining 90% customer satisfaction at the same time as solving all cases within 96 hours. It was the most satisfactory part when these two main objectives were achieved.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was busy and very involved. I learned how to handle customers from all aspects and how to use all of Google products with an extended amount of knowledge. The management of the company itself was a little unorganized because things were constantly changing and the employees were never informed. My co-workers were all hard working individuals as we were trained to be. The hardest part of the job was the administrative figures never could keep the employees in the loop of what was going on with the company because they barely knew themselves. The most enjoyable part was working for a company that Google considered to be the voice for Michigan, also learning about the Google products and brand was a very amazing thing.
Pro érvek
The pay was great and they let you work an infinite number of hours
Kontra érvek
They closed down without notce
4,0
cannot disclose information
confidential

I cannot speak about my assignment or role at Google inc.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
TelePerformance was a great company until they laid everyone off and closed down
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
all levels of management do not have a clue what they're doing
Pro érvek
no pros at all
Kontra érvek
This company doesn't have a clue about anything
Munkahelyi kultúra
At first glance of my new job all I saw were cubicles and computers. I was responsible for scanning and entering all new website data into the main database. I also would answer phones and consult customers of new options with google and also help resolve technical problems.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, great training, great facilities. The position was commission based so not ideal for long term sustainability.
További Google-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés