Google-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 311 értékelés megtekintése
Google Express
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, szeptember 10.
Loved working for the Google Express Team. Was not happy with the 3 weeks notice of companies budget cut that left me and 40 other employees without a job.
Don't work for them
Customer Service Representative, Arvato (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2019, szeptember 3.
Terrible management. No work life balance, I was monitored for and questioned about ever getting up from the desk as a customer service rep. I got a kidney infection from this and was refused to be allowed to leave work. Almost ended up in A&E as a result. Had to get an emergency medical appointment at the weekend.
NA
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Working at google
Customer service / sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2019, augusztus 5.
Working for google listings was relevdntly easy as i got two sales the first hour i stepped on the floor. However i feel the job was a scam becuase they were charging people alot extra and my salary was not revised by a proper amount compared to the amount recieved.
Fun Place to work
International Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moncks Corner, SC2019, június 19.
Great place to work and has a lot of perks while working such as free snacks and free lunch. Google has a lot of things that keep employees motivated to come to work and perform at their best
Good team!
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Bonifacio2019, január 9.
・Answering the questions of earnings / taxes from Merchants
・Helping Merchants to set up their account
・Working with a great team is a wonderful thing
Free meals
Excellent Company
Customer Service Representative I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, január 2.
Google is a great company to work at if your in the correct department. Software Engineers are the employees who are treated the best at Google. I was employed as a Customer Service Representative for Google Shopping Express and I did not enjoy being employed in this department. Very stressful and not a fun department to work in.
Free Food
Long work days
Enjoyable Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, december 12.
Relaxed setting with the incoming call center. Customer calls inbound taking care of customer requests.Answering issues with customer problems with orders and deliveries.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunity to grow is available
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, december 3.
After working on the Google campus in Mountain View for a few years, I've learn that there are always opportunities for growth available on campus. All it takes is passion and drive.
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manila2018, november 20.
This is a good company to work with, Fun workplace, Awesome workmates and Topnotch management, I have learned a lot in this company.

Really recommend this to everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sydney NSW2018, október 26.
Google has great co workers and the training is very intense but beneficial in assisting me to grow my skills as an employee. The environment makes me feel safe
Pro érvek
Adapting to change and unforeseeable circumstances
Long Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Contractor # / mistreateatment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 14.
While Google's culture is terrific, the predominance of temp workers, and the lower regard for them, makes the working environment less pleasant than their reputations suggests.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
High Speed and always changing
White Glove Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 10.
There isn't much room to fail and they will add work to your load even if it is outside of your job description. there are no medical benefits. The on campus perks are nice but they are only provided for those who work in Mountain View or Sunnyvale area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Customer​ ​Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, szeptember 26.
Everything is good, job itself, atmosphere, colleagues, work conditions. But contract will expired soon and I would like more salary and wider responsibility.
Free launches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
time at google.
Receiving/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, szeptember 2.
Good work enviorment and atmoesphere. lots of perks and possibilites.room for growth. google helps with the commute. Good people to network with and a safe wokplace
productive
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, augusztus 17.
A typical day at Google was relaxing. I learned a lot about processing online orders. Management was easy to get along with everyday.
I would recommend Google as a place of employment.

Google is a great place to work and start a career.
good environment
na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2018, augusztus 16.
Work is ok ; but the pay is flexed; new people come in making more than the current employee; but The people and environment is great ; game room and free pop
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Poor Managment
Customer Service Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 26.
This google job is not something for a person who has a life and kids/family. Its so inconsistent and no benefits, management has favorites with the certain workers and no holidays or paid time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Fun environment.
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, július 10.
Fun environment. Sucky attendance policy - don't be late or absent. Its all very serious. Great managers, for the most part, there's always one, ya know? Decent customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with a gym.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, május 23.
It’s a fast-paced, high-intensity work envirnoment without opportunity for advancement. They have fixed schedule without room for overtime or PTO. There’s no opportunitt for self- starter to work independently. I am great at working independently. On one hand , this guarantees autonomy, which is my dream to avoid micromanaging bosses like plague. I like to have an opportunity to take ownership of a project , run it and resolve unexpected problems. I try to make sure I don’t run into a situation I can’t fend for myself.
Free snacks
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, április 11.
Lots of opportunities for advancements and sharing ideas and exploring different options.
Great atmosphere with wide range of diversity and networks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van