Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 3 768 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is very standers
Rule regulation better than other company

I learnt lot of things from this company, they did train us for fourteen

days

No hardest part for the company but need to be careful

It's really enjoyable place to work.
Pro érvek
No free lunch and no pay in the break time
Break good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a good company, very generous feeding people and courteous. Problem is, they outsource the job and the company in the middle makes money and you get the short end of the stick! It is sad for a company of that size, they could do better.
Big Company atmosphere
Kontra érvek
People are managed by program managers, not real managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is great. The managers take care of their employees a lot.They emphasis a lot on learning.They always ensure that a new employee always feel comfortable.Work life balance is great here .Every team member is very friendly and helpful.All employees are valued and respected here.
Work life balance, Friendly and supportive managers, Great perks
It's too big.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work place. Lot of challenging work to work on. Work life balance needs to be planned. Teams are fun and enjoyable to work with. Lot of interesting work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I haven't started working there yet but every time I go there to eat i enjoy it. The manager is nice and everyone knows each other. I will love working there.
Very clean and organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to work at I really enjoyed the people and everyone I worked with they also provided free drinks and snacks. I would really like to work back with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is one of the best places to learn about technology and build impactful products reaching many millions of users. "Nothing is impossible" is the Google mindset.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a dream company for many, however it has all the problems of the big companies I have worked at before. Its really hard to get promoted, that's why I'm considering leaving
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work. Most people are nice but you can see the difference in how a contractor is treated compared to an employee. After spending much time at the company as contractor, there were no positions for full time Google employee. Diverse culture but marred by difference in contractor vs. employee. Lot of perks that are same as employee such as Cafe access and free food. Some limited access for Gym and other activities on campus.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, snacks and dinner. Ability to work in designated areas.
Kontra érvek
No permanent employee offer despite working as contractor for several years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's always a dream to work in Google, The best place in the world to work. No foolish rules and regulations, free food, cafe, games, free fitness, full enjoying.

It's been really a good environment to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
never had any issues with this job. If I could return & work @ google I would. My co workers welcomed me everyday making it a very welcoming job. I would consider working for google to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With such a fast paced devopment environment there is no typical day as such. As a business analyst some days involved hours of Dremel(Google's SQL) coding and Dashboard building whilst others were engaging with stakeholders defining future solution requirements. Never a dull moment :)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Si vous aimez le challenge et ne regardez pas les heures travaillées, que vous aimez la mobilité, c'est une experience hors du commun !
Empathie et travail de rigueur

Pro érvek
Plus on bosse plus on gagne
Jamais à la maison
Munkahelyi kultúra
J'ai travaillé ds cette entreprises c'est bien travaillé bcp de investissement sir la sécurité
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff is of exceptional quality, making for a thoroughly compelling experience. The projects were creative and exciting, with solid support up and down the organisation.
All the perks
Relentless
今は在宅が主流なので、何とも言えませんが、
オフィス環境はかなり良かったです。

会社はフラットな人間関係ではありますが、

上司により働き方がかなり違っている印象でした。長く働く人はあまりいないし、10年以上勤務している方はどちらかというと市場価値がなくなっている人が多い印象でした。
デスクに縛られず仕事ができる。
人事総務スタッフはベンチャー企業並みの貧相さ
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google is a life time experience. Not only you learn a lot but the culture and ambience of that place is amazing and enriching. A good place to work and balance your life too, The freedom to express you skills is much appreciated.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
ndeed is a fantastic place to work and your coworkers make it even better. Lots of motivated individuals working as a team in a friendly, positive environment.I love my job, my teammates and my company values. Indeed is a great place to work! I work on a team that makes a big difference and has good team values
culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google has their own culture, what you see in other companies and organizations is completely different than google. Basic idea of working in google is that you should have a collaborative nature meaning share what you learn and learn what others share. Overall my experience from google is really rewarding and fun.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Lear alot, gBus commute
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
The potential upward mobility as a contractor (TVC) is very high but breaking through to the permanent (FTE) position takes skill and a bit of luck as well.
Free lunch, Upward mobility
Work life balance, TVC inequality
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google cloud has many challenges, and it seems like leadership does not understand them well. Managers are not well trained, they have many people who they manage, and they do not provide proactive advice or support. It is difficult to speak with leadership, and when leadership finally has time to connect, in my experience, I feel like I am never heard, and my issues take multiple "at-bats" to be solved. If you decide to work at Google Cloud, just know that you need to surface issues multiple times to get any attention.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, the company is going after the right things, and does the right thing
Kontra érvek
Unprepared management, to many escalation levels within the company to solve a simple issue.