Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

3 546 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 3 547 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
productive and fun
Product Manager Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2020, február 19.
sometimes it is really fun and i really really like it because their salaries are high and long break times. they also have lots of great food. thanks google!
free lunches
healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace. A little racist.
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Venice, CA2020, február 19.
Google is great creative place to work. The one thing I didn't like was the lack if diversity. A lot of underlining racism, but overall the job is a fun house.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Cloud Network Specialist (Google Cloud Platform) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montréal, QC2020, február 19.
good working experience but less salary as expected, management could be done better and work culture is very flexible and for timing perspective, they are very strict.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boulder, CO2020, február 18.
I worked only as a Janitor, and yet, the environment was so nice! I got free breakfast and lunch, snacks, breaks, and everyone was super kind.

Spent 8 hours a day working. Had great co-workers and was able to use my Spanish. Everything was kept clean already, so it made our job even easier/
Incredible workplace
BOLD Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2020, február 18.
The opportunity to work here was life changing. I was challenged in ways I've never been before, but I got to learn so much and loved every minute of it.
Not relevant queries
Financial Acct Advisory Specialist (FP&A) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangalore, Karnataka2020, február 18.
I am providing services to Google as a vendor. Hence, no further information provided. However, Google as a client has always provided great opportunities to learn new & use new technology and upgrade ourselves
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed environment, fun and very easy going
Temporary Vendor Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2020, február 18.
eventhough the work environment is a bit relaxed, this is because people are doing what they are supposed to rather than having someone supervising their work all the time.
Good working environment
Digital Marketing Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2020, február 18.
Just being able to live in this world to me is a learning experience, because I feel that my life is full of lessons and I believe that it takes lessons to learn in life.
Google Cloud is not Google
Sr. Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2020, február 17.
I was recruited to come to Google Cloud and was sold on the Google culture. Let me be clear: Google Cloud is NOT Google. It's likely closer to Oracle or SAP. Leadership is constantly changing, which also means the direction/priorities are also always changing.
Google Needs Tools
Google Field Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2020, február 17.
Google still needs to hire humans to get things done.

The company is a cult of amateurs who move from position to position within the company, taking their "experience" to start fresh and learn new positions. Every new arrival Is so smart, because they went to college and are now "Googlers" that they know how to fix everything and make it better, even if they don't know what a job or project actually entails.

Senior management is very stable and seems to relish or tolerate this chaos as some sort of professional development or as a way to churn out the undesirables.

The truth is that Google is an empty shell, supported by massive revenue from AdSense, its only valuable and really first product. The rest seems to be a journey to somewhere, but without "Rich Uncle AdSense" nothing else would be possible.

If you are lucky enough to land a good paying job here (there are some), do your work, keep your opinions to yourself and nod you head when they all say they are liberals, woke, Marxist, etc. They claim to be free thinkers, as long as you agree with them 100%.

This perspective applies to sales, marketing and doesn;t reflect on R&D, product development or anything that would be considered a STEM field, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management, overall lucky to work a Google
Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, február 17.
Typical day was on my schedule. Learned lots about technology. I don't want to write this review. Culture was pretty good, had terrible management. Overall, would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google has different process so there is scope for internal growth.
Analyst I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2020, február 16.
Google functions like Human neuron systems complex but interesting. We always got to learn newthings in Google process. The staff are also cooperating
Free meal
NA
Productive environments with Good Perks
QA Analyst, Trust and Safety (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2020, február 14.
A great overall experience in terms of culture and community. Learned great time management skills, designed business artifacts along with participate in team meetings to develop new features.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google was a great experience
Volunteer Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON2020, február 14.
The overall experience was great. The team showcased the Google home for the first time In my city and everyone had a great time. I managed a team and they exceeded my overall expectations.
2,0
Improvements
Full Stack Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2020, február 13.
Manager is supposed to be a manager and not a developer - I don't like to have a meeting and we are actually coding in the long meetings.

Other than this I don't like micro management -
Best work environment
Feild sevice techniction (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raipur, Chhattisgarh2020, február 13.
Best place to work with too supportive team too supportive trainers
International level of training
Perfect work balance no work pressure
Cool and best work environment
Best place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lavoro sul campo attraverso agenzia
Brand specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roma, Lazio2020, február 12.
Il progetto Google è molto interessante, rappresenta in pieno la missione, peccato che siano le agenzie quelle che gestiscono il tutto. In più forti della situazione contrattuale, hanno molto potere e tu poca stabilità
Management is secretive
Google seems to mostly hire "Temporary Vendors and Contractors". They use temp agencies as their HR department.

My manager worked hard to only give information out that was absolutely necessary, and mostly seemed to be afraid someone she was managing would take her job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best place to learn each n every day many things to learn many things to convey
Data Entry Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2020, február 11.
Like to learn more. And more its. Dream working in Google I truly work hard for the betterment of the company with all my efforts the environment which the company contains will be definitely attracts the workers
Empresa Impecable
Instalaciones, cultura, equipos, colegas y retos muy especiales en una de las empresas más grandes e importantes a nivel mundial. Todo un orgullo trabajar acá así sea por 6 meses.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van