Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 622 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Contractor Position
Content Review Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 16.
Can't say much since I'm new and hope to make the best of my contractor position to learn and grown withing the organization. Keep my fingers crossed to be a full time employee in the near future.
Pro érvek
Free meals, gym, google shared rides.
Hours are set by Google Managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Contracting for Google gives me hope
FIELD TECHNICIAN - (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 16.
I worked as a contractor on a team for a very specific project and I have to say that even though my role was minuscule, I was treated as any other employee who was there. It was a very fair environment and there was a lot of expectation for you to be self motivated which was a big change to the sometimes insulting levels of micro managing that I've experienced on other contracts. Overall I would definitely recommend for people that are strong minded and driven.
Pro érvek
You define your schedule; The culture makes you want to work hard
I couldn't stick around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a fun place to work!
Software Engineer III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2018, október 15.
Googlers work hard and play hard. If you fit in with your team and your work, you'll do fine. Don't be afraid to ask questions; everyone feels lost at first.
Free EVERYTHING.
Kontra érvek
Terminal cuteness. (Why do all internal products have to start with a G?)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work environment.
Technical Support Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2018, október 15.
I had a great time working for Google. They provoyou with every tool you need to succeed at your job. They also provide their employees with food and othe amenities.
Cannot discuss online
File analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, október 14.
Busy days and nights reviewing online files. Postings were uploaded internationally, no translations provided. High volume, which often overloaded file servers
Contractor # / mistreateatment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 14.
While Google's culture is terrific, the predominance of temp workers, and the lower regard for them, makes the working environment less pleasant than their reputations suggests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with great projects
Techno-Functional Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 13.
Good company with great projects. Lots of interesting problems to work on. Freedom to think out of the box, and work with very interesting people. Fast-paced culture - and work if always interesting.
Empresa Google
Installer (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, október 13.
Uma empresa na qual é bem padronizada organizada,funcionários satisfeitos e felizes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
More experience needed and less political bias
Senior Instructional Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 13.
Most Google Managers do not have the experience in the field to provide leadership. They do not know what questions to ask or the challenges that face IDs. They need to have someone older than 30 in management positions who know the field and are emotionally mature. I did not have a good experience at Google because the manager was more interested in flirting that understanding her job or trying to understand the field.
good food
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubai2018, október 12.
Excellent work environment and a very dynamic work place. Challenging organization that gives an opportunity for self improvement, while contributing to the growth of an individual.
Free Lunches
Long Hours
It is one of the Great Place to work
Financial Accountant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, október 11.
I had been working on FTC for 6 month through recruitment agency.

Friendly environment, open mind culture, supportive management allowing employee to have fun at work and do their best.

I would recommend the company as one of the Great Place to work.
Good remuneration
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun filled place with healthy competition
Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2018, október 11.
Workplace was always great with everyday something new coming up, versatile, advanced and always full of creative ambience. It was competitive which helped us gain more insightful knowledge on whats coming up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
tres selectif
Createur concepteur (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shawinigan, QC2018, október 11.
tres bonne compagnie et aussi a la fine pointe de la technologie
rien ne larrete
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work at same time you having some fun because you’re going to different places and meet different people while doing my task
Technical Driver of Google Street View Car (Volt alkalmazott) –  All roads in the Philippines2018, október 10.
Google is a great company to work in and the experience is awesome the greatest job I ever had. To be a part of google street view project I’m really proud and a memorable one.
Pro érvek
People are also excited seeing the google car that I’m driving some are taking pictures and videos
Kontra érvek
Sometimes my wheels get stuck in a mud paddle in remote areas
High Speed and always changing
White Glove Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 10.
There isn't much room to fail and they will add work to your load even if it is outside of your job description. there are no medical benefits. The on campus perks are nice but they are only provided for those who work in Mountain View or Sunnyvale area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good team culture
Design Validation Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 10.
Creative environment, people help when you ask questions, flexible working hours, free lunches, easy parking, opportunity to expand the job responsibilities
Team work
lack of directions
Awful company
withheld (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 10.
Dangles conversion promises in front of you to work you to the bone. Never follows through with conversion promise. A revolving door for temps, vendors and contractors.
Nice company!
IT Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 9.
The work culture of Google was great. The people are friendly and like having fun. Excellent company with the possibility of career growth working here you will not stand still as a person.
Don't Drink the Kool Aid
Project Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, október 9.
Parts of Google can be incredibly beneficial and new and exciting. You will meet intelligent, driven people who will truly open your mind and help you to push yourself forward. You will also meet plenty of ruthless, political types interested purely in their own ladder climbing. The culture must maintain the illusion of a utopia, so be prepared for lots of behind the back dealings, disingenuous words, and passive aggression. Use this company as a means towards an end. Get experience and build the resume, but never forget that Google is a giant corporation, just like ANY other in the world. Stay alert and grounded.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great work environment
Facilities (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, október 9.
Great perks and a good learning experience for the young and old. Contractors on site (Barrow Street) are treated equally! (Offsite, East Point, not the same case!) Employees are encouraged to take breaks, which eases daily stress. Onsite gym and food made life a lot easier, but these perks also had people staying at work longer. Some don't mind this at all, as long as you're not burning yourself out! Overall, it was a wonderful experience and if there was room to move up in my field, I would have stayed.
Pro érvek
Free food; breaks are encouraged; motivation all around you.
Kontra érvek
In the facilities sector, no space to move up.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van