Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 445 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Google was great. Required move was not.
Training Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kirkland, WA2018, július 18.
Working at Google was great. The people are very smart, the job was interesting, and I had a lot of freedom to do the work that I thought was best.
Unfortunately, after I had been at Google about three months our VP decided that all of his team that worked in the United States outside of Mountain View had to move to Mountain View. I was one of seven people on the team outside of Mountain View and another of the seven was my manager. I suspect she knew the required move was coming well before it was announced because she left the group shortly before the move announcement. I chose not to move and found another local job about a month before I was going to be required to move to Mountain View.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, smart employees, freedom to do the work in a way that you think best
Kontra érvek
Required a move to the bay area
N/a
Hardware Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2018, július 18.
As a contractor I am unable to review the position accurately. I'm just typing the bare minimum required characters so that I can continue with this submission.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place, easy to learn, productive people
Xpo logistics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moncks2018, július 18.
There’s lots of time to learn new things and positions.
The pay every week is great, there’s lots of people willing to help one another learn different tasks throughout the workday
Free luch
Heat
Great company, great benefits
Patent Litigation Counsel (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2018, július 18.
Great place to work. Depending on your position, promotion options may be limited. If you are young and starting there early in your career then no worries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great workplace with fair wages
Archivist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018, július 17.
A typical day with google included meeting or exceeding deadlines and being paid as such.
Your ability to do your job well was directly reflected on paychecks with bonuses based on production.
Free healthy snacks and
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to start your career
Associate Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2018, július 16.
The workplace is fun. Everyday is an enriching addition of knowledge and work ethics. Working here as a customer support executive the job beholds not only providing support to the customers but also it involves a huge amount of analysis of the data shared with us.

This has helped me in becoming more vigilant and also versatile in delivering good results. Which is beneficial to me as well as the organisation.

The work culture here is great as you enjoy the work you do and the perks of having food and other activities makes it even more fun.
Cabs and food is free
Munkahelyi kultúra
google your simply the best
Rater - Auditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2018, július 16.
a melhro empresa que trabalhei em home office melhor salário.
otima empresa
nao deu seguimento
Nice works
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, július 15.
2-12-2014
Love it
All the great times you will have
All I need is to see what new ideas are wanting the new world to me its amazing to work in such a wonderful place
Seeing it believing
Kontra érvek
Eating healthy all the times
Best company
Test Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 14.
This is the best company you can ever work with . They will help to improve your carrier a lot . You will be also paid a lot as salary . You can experience the freedom here .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Hozzászólás – 2018, július 15.

This is the best company you can ever work with ;) . I can assure you that :) ..

Munkahelyi kultúra
Personal attacks: libel directed at me on a daily basis.
Pet (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Workplace is indistinguishable from residence.2018, július 14.
You're dumb as hpll to believe I can't sue your dss raw for this constant unlawful harassment I have proof many times over of you: Google doing. Your company is a joke.
Pro érvek
Job is indistinguishable from homelife.
Everything Google is.
Quảng Cáo Google Adwords hiệu quả cao
CHUYÊN VIÊN QUẢNG CÁO GOOGLE ADWORDS (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh2018, július 14.
Quảng Cáo Google Adwords là phương pháp marketing hiệu quả bền vững.
Hiệu quả cao
Tốn tiền
Decent Place To Learn
Dutch Speaking Marketing Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, július 13.
Had a great time there working on the Dutch PPC team, great culture, great work/life balance. Opportunities for advancement are very achievable. Most enjoyable part of the job was hitting target. Hardest part of the job was deciding where to have lunch!
Todo excelente
Programador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2018, július 12.
Me encantaba estar ahí el problema era la paga para estar en otro país que no es el mio
Facilidad de horario
Pagos
Great Place
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, július 12.
I did a temporary assignment for Google and it was the best experience ever. I had a great day everyday and made a lot of friends who had very similar interest.
Great compamy
Network Field Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 11.
There is no better place to work! I have never worked anywhere that puts employees well being ahead of there bottom line like Google does, I look forward to any further opportunities to work with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A solid and enjoyable job for the right person.
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, július 10.
Working remotely from 3000 miles away from the office can be both a blessing and a curse. I knew id never recieve emails in the middle of the night but, depending on who you "Ops-Lead" is, They may either take forever to reply or not reply at all. However that aside, I love driving and i like being by myself. I was perfect for the job, but i can definitely see not everyone being able to handle it.
Very accepting workplace
Kontra érvek
Slow or nonexistent communications.
Fun environment.
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2018, július 10.
Fun environment. Sucky attendance policy - don't be late or absent. Its all very serious. Great managers, for the most part, there's always one, ya know? Decent customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, brrakfast lunch and dinner provided. Awsome place to work.
Device Assembly (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clara, CA2018, július 9.
Typical day at work. I learned how to use microscopic pictures to determine damaged optics. The work place was very friendly ans diverse. The hardest part was trying to not scratch the ootics during cleaning.
Free food, flexable hours
Contracted
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google a Great Place to work!
Year Up Intern, Support Technician team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 9.
Its something you have to be apart of to appreciate! Everything about this company has to do with you and your will/attitude.If you have the discipline to work in an environment that is comforting but fast paced then this is the place for you. This is somewhere where you'll grow constantly.
Great overall place
Constant Growth
Ambiente de Trabajo
Asesor Digital (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.2018, július 9.
En el día a día el ambiente es muy agradable, muy extrovertido y animoso, donde te animan a dar lo mejor de ti, no solo en lo laboral, también en lo personal.
Sin duda en mejor día fue cuando un líder de alianzas estrategias en México me hizo sentir tan importante como él.
Muchas estrategias
Poca valoración al trabajo
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van