Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 243 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Amazing
Collabera Child Safety Content Moderator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, október 22.
I would go into work and my coworkers will always greet me with a smile. I made many life long friends while working there. The work also gave me a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Data Driven Business Teams
Industry Director, Site Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2019, október 22.
Google requires bias to action and compliance with activity metrics tracked rigorously and reported on a weekly basis. Very good product training, varying degrees of success providing work-life balance. Significant and important emphasis on DE&I.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its amazing and energetic feeling, its challenging and helping more ideas and creativity and knowledge of an individual. Attracting and hiring smart c
Brand Ambassador 2013 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, október 21.
Attracting and hiring smart creatives is a skill in itself. Authors suggest that creating successful products and ideas based on unique technical insights is the first step. Having the focus on growth instead of revenue, and keeping an eye on the competition are the other steps to maintaining a successful, original venture that would attract smart creatives
Fun place to work
Play Operations Scheduling Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, október 21.
The perks and amenities alone make it almost worth the jobs. Everything is free and accessible to some extent. Everything is pretty laid back and easy going as long as you're not affecting anyone's work or money.
Produktiver Arbeitsort
Regional Key Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portugal2019, október 21.
sehr flexibel und flache Hirarchie mit Vertrauen und respektvollem Umgang. Sehr gute Karriere Perspektiven.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work with.
Search Language Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 20.
I am an contractor at google. It is a very good company to work for. The perks are amazing, and people are very nice to work with. Nothing really to complain about, just wanted some change, and the job i have now is not what I want to do ultimately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Technical Support Specialist / CSR - Chrome Environment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, október 20.
I thought the management was great. Very helpful and kind. I was not happy with giving sick days you could never use. That was dumb. Why even offer sick days? If you use one you get a bad mark and after 3 your out. Just doesnt sound right.

Over all fun place to work. Not happy with Google for ending the contract. Alot of great people, dedicated people there. They were the best of the best and put alot of time making the company successful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, and ever-changing, but hard to maintain social ties.
Field Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, október 19.
A typical day at work would be out in the field, doing survey scans on businesses/companies. This involved going to the locations, and completing a quick data scan on a cell phone(s). Two of the other main projects involved bluetooth beacon installations and maintenance, and a GPS location accuracy test project among several model phones. I learned that technology is becoming more and more intertwined in our lives, in ways we don't even know yet- the future both excites me and terrifies me. The hardest part of the job would be maintaining the relationships in your life- on average, 2 weeks of every month were spent working out of state. The most enjoyable parts of the job were probably in how autonomous you were out in the field, and being on the forefront of technology developments worldwide.
3,0
Bueno
Editora (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jesús María, Lima2019, október 18.
Mejora de políticas dentro de la empresa para con los colaboradores externos.
Buena
SEO (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madrid provincia2019, október 18.
Buena experiencia, donde el aprendizaje continuo era de lo más importante, así como el trabajo en equipo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing exposure that accelerates growth
Project Manager Apprentice (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, október 17.
Being exposed to Google's Real Estate Workspace Services organization gave me empirical knowledge on how to be a person of value to a high caliber team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company but not for growth
Partner Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, október 17.
Great company to be at for about 4 years and then time to move on and move to the next thing. Not a good company for growth but good for other aspects.
2,0
Toxic Culture and Incompetent Managers
Google Marketer (Volt alkalmazott) –  China2019, október 17.
The marketing culture (not the engineering culture, mind you) is toxic and getting worse. New managers are brought in and pretend to be kind and genuinely care about your personal growth as long as their probation lasts. When their probation ends, you quickly realize that yelling and humiliating in public are the only management tools that they intend to keep. And they will keep yelling and humiliating until your projects hit a dead end and have to give up and leave your job so that there's more room left for new hires, also known as "my people" new hires.

No wonder single parents, divorcees and people with obesity are all over the place. Toxic jobs always take a hefty toll on your health and relationship.
Money
Toxic culture
Was a great summer job
Street view driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnesota2019, október 16.
I loved working independently. I had a Ops lead that I could call, if need be. But for the most part all communication was done via Email with new towns to map and due dates.
Independent, loved driving
Didn't last long enough
Best Company
Software Development Engineer Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, október 16.
Best company I have ever interned with.
Outstanding employee benefits;
Friendly and productive working environment;
A dynamic learning place;
Minimum exhausting of resources such as unnecessary meetings
These Were Classes
CPS 350 (AC 201) - Google Class, Student (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tiffin, OH2019, október 16.
The Google Classes really changed how most of the students and the professor, thought about and approached programming and data science. I believe that the approach that Google took with these classes was very good, however they way that they delivered this information was lacking.
Really good
AI Resident (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, október 15.
I just joined Google for a little over a week. Therefore, I cannot talk about it in too much depth. However, it has been a really good experience for me.
3,0
Comfortable work environment
Senior Technical Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, október 15.
Work and life balance depends on your team and is definitely different if you are a contractor.
There are a lot of resources you can take advantage of to grow personally and professionally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Sr. IT QA Analyst - Test Automation - Worksoft Certify (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, október 15.
Good place to Work. The management is very cooperative resourceful. They encourage the new concepts and Technology. Flexible at work and timelines. I enjoyed working here
Healthy working environment
Google Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concentrix2019, október 15.
I love everything about their process of how they assist a customer - no scripts just freestyle, It's awesome. That goes the same with the facilities and work stations. It could have been perfect if there's a fitness gym and annual or semi annual events like sport and team building sponsored by Google.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, equipment, and working stations
Rotating shifts
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van