Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

2 922 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 2 923 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, good place to work, cares about customers and the job itself
Central Coast Aquarium Internship in Avila Beach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avila Beach, CA2019, április 16.
A typical day would be cashiering or helping other people in other ways,. I learned that you need to be consienscious and honest. Management in my workplace would be productive, care about it's employees and treat others with respect and courtesy, The hardest part of a job for me is having to deal with two customers at once and trying to prioritize my time with each customer to make them each feel wanted or that their needs and wants for me helping them out is important. The most enjoyable part of a job for me would be helping people and working in a atleast semi-relaxing atmosphere with nice people. I would ask to work in a place where the customers and employees were treated kindly and with respect,
Best infrastructure anywhere
Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2019, április 16.
Google software and hardware are some of the best in the industry. I worked with excellent engineers and enjoyed great benefits and perks. At times I didn't agree with the leadership's direction, however they were usually very open with their thinking.
Pro érvek
Free meals, great benefits, high comp
Too big
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
NYC Field Operations Lead - Contract (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, április 15.
The experience was great. I was able to travel and work from home. The workload was heavy however its definitely manageable. I'd say the best thing was working on a great google maps project and the free food.
Lots of Great Perks
Contract position -
Fun place!
Research Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON2019, április 15.
Google is an awesome place to work! The hours are pretty typical but some days would go longer than others. There is a lot of creativity in this space and no question is a stupid one! I like that I was able to speak my mind and be heard.
Collaborative
Long Hours
Good Company not Great for Sales
Cloud Platform Sales / Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, április 15.
Great company for engineers and PM's. Not too good for driven sales professionals. The company treats engineers differently and in addition the sales teams are not quite set up for success. Google is an engineering company not a sales company.
Pro érvek
Free food, dogs, great campus lots of physical and material benefits
Kontra érvek
They bring in CEO's of large companies to act as lower level managers and this is a challenge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fun and super rewarding!
Digital Skills Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glasgow, Glasgow2019, április 14.
An incredible team to be a part of! Every day was different and posed new challenges for training individuals from all levels and background. The team around you are so friendly and relaxed, being 'Googly' is very important.
locations, benefits, food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable work environment and nice people
Program Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, április 12.
People are generally friendly and approachable. There are a lot of resources for you to grow. A lot of onsite benefits as well. There are some cons, but a lot of pros for working for this company. Totally recommend it for job seekers.
outgoing and positive
MK Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, április 11.
my time is good at first, enjoyed working with team not so much with the leadership team and still needs to work on leadership skills.
on a day to day bases it can be very busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company to work with
Lead IVR QA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, április 11.
great company to work with and to learn lot of new stuff ,great team support good work culture. good facilities good environment overall 5/5 ratings from my side
Fun workplace
Executive Pastry chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, április 11.
Great management that created a fun work environment. Well treatment of the employees. Hardest part of the job was working long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the freedom to create my own menu.
Growth and fun
Consumer Operations Strategist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, április 11.
Great place to work and learn. Amazing perks and benefits. Management can be difficult sometimes but that's alright. Very open culture and flexible timings.
very fun
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Old Street2019, április 11.
very hip very nice work environment with friendly stff bartenders stewards and security i will work there again if i had the tme. i learnt that teamwork gets te job done
It's a nice Company
Program Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, április 10.
It's a nice company to work for. However, there is a fair amount of arrogance. I just kept my head down and walked around the seniority complex of many of the employees. Perks were nice.
Perks
Arrogant environment, politics
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for learning and experience
Information Technology Resident (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, április 10.
Google is a great place to learn about industry standards and experience some of the most interesting problems in the market. The company perks are fantastic. The downside to this is that you spend more time on campus than you would at a typical job. If you don't have good self-discipline with your work/life balance, it's easy to end up working far more than you probably should. Lastly, it's a great launching point for a career and almost feels like a continuation of college, right down to needing to share housing with 2-3 roommates so that you can afford rent in an area with such a high cost of living.
Pro érvek
Three square meals per day with tons of options, on-site laundry, annual gifts, plenty of benefits options, interesting problems, significant educational opportunities
Kontra érvek
High cost of living, slightly less than competitive salary/benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place to work surrounded by intelligent like-minded individuals
Engineering Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, április 9.
I was managing a team of engineers at Google (spread globally). I was fortunate to have worked for Google. Everyone is highly intelligent and every single person on the team has leadership skills which enables them to work autonomously.
Great remote job.
Ad Reviewer for GOOGLE’S Ads (Volt alkalmazott) –  Remote, OR2019, április 9.
I loved editing GOOGLE ads. I am a retired Creative Writing teacher/director.
I was doing a great job, and out of nowhere , my job was outsourced without warning.
No warning whatsoever which from what I heard it happens all the time. So sad.
Great Company
Senior Lead Recruiter for Google Projects (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, április 8.
Great Company and room for growth - only left to expand my career in HR and to also go to a smaller company. The company is pretty built our and corporate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place for Contractors/Vendors
Engineering Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, április 8.
It depends on your situation but I would say Google overall is not a great place to work as a vendor or contractor. They blur the lines so much between full-time employment, vendors and contractors that it can create a poisoned and resentful work environment.
Facilities
Awesome Company
Arris remote contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, április 5.
If you have an opportunity to work at Google do not turn down. Great work place, stress free, very relaxed environment. People are super friendly there and very sharp IT savvy...
Great place to work!
Senior Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, április 5.
Although often maligned in the press, Google is a really great place to work. Most Googlers are passionate about doing the right thing, are incredibly kind and helpful, and this is a great place to learn. There are also numerous perks ranging from the food and benefits plan to being able to test out cool, not yet public features.
Pro érvek
Great salary, benefits, perks, equity, and learning opportunities
Kontra érvek
The use of homegrown libraries, tools, etc. makes some of the skills gained in this job less portable to other companies
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van