Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 3 354 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and inclusive environment for contractors
NLP Quality Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, december 3.
Contracting jobs usually get a bad rep for being void of benefits usually reserved for full time employees. At Google, I felt like a true part of my team, and not hired help.
Great Workplace Atmosphere
Social Media Asisstant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Google Developer Students Club2019, december 3.
Great place to work, great benefits, great team environment.
It has a fantastic culture internally and product to match. Growth opportunities used to be plentiful, but times have changed as the company has grown. It's harder to find upward mobility.

The culture is collaborative and the global reach provides an interesting opportunity to connect with employees across departments and markets.
Great Work Ethics
Contact Center Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, december 3.
Finest people in the world too work with.They have shown me that they put the customers satisfaction over everything else.Fast paced environment
but a true pleasure and life learned experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best place to Learn new things
Classification Quality Evaluator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2019, december 2.
I worked there for a year and it was by far the best work experience I ever had. Fellow employees are very friendly and the managers are very intelligent and friendly individuals. Overall, I had a great experience working there!
Positive work culture
Intelenet Global Servicesas Online Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurgaon, Haryana2019, december 2.
I really love work with google india through intelenet global services . Positive atmophere . Hope to work with google again love to get a chance to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Java Developer (Volt alkalmazott) –  IN2019, december 1.
Good work experience at that organization with made me improve my skills work terminology and work experience with that organization ...
Made me improve my work environment with team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Procuctive workspace with open mindset
SAP Implementation and Finance Transformation Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sydney NSW2019, december 1.
Meetings with fixed scope and usesetc
Collaboration across global team
Space for open thinking
Flexible working hours
Free Food and relaxation options
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very well outlined quite to the point
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Google Fiber2019, november 30.
I own indeed and as its owner I always search for new and inventive ways to improve my clients experiences. I stay in tune with my Constituents demands as to what is innovative and trending in today's markets
super cool
STANDARDS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 29.
super cool till you burn out and have a meltdown from all the crazy.
Benefits:

Health insurance
Dental insurance
Vision insurance
Retirement plan
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Tuition reimbursement
- 21 days agoreport job
It is a good company
Software Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  1year 5 months2019, november 29.
It is a good company.Everything is well managed.Managers are helping in nature.Training provide very well.A fresher can get know about project from the training.
Ambiente excelente, comida gratis
Coordinador de proyectos "Student Ambassadors" (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ciudad de México2019, november 28.
Excelente ambiente, compañeros increíbles, horario laboral complicado, un poco pesado por el estrés
Munkahelyi kultúra
He tenido buenos jefes y jefas
Publicista (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima2019, november 28.
Me gusta trabajar en equipo y he tenido la suerte de tener excelentes equipos de trabajo
Pro érvek
COMPRENSIÓN
Kontra érvek
BAJO PRESION
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun online work that paid well
Brand Ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 27.
My job as a brand ambassador had to do mainly with trying to create excitement around an application called Who's Down. We presented to different groups around my college campus, ordered food for them, and threw campus parties.
1,0
NO work life balance
Contractor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 27.
Its fun to work there but remember you will lose the sense of your belongings outside of google. No work life balance. Over all not recommended with people with family.
Fun place to work!
Operations Team Member (Project - Fi) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sydney NSW2019, november 26.
Collaborative and fun place to work. Great management. Excellent work-life balance. Opportunity to grow yourself ground up. Free foods, car park, flexible routine - overall an excellent experience.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you work for Google make sure it's not for a sub contractor
Customer Service/Assistant Manager Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, november 26.
The subcontractor we were employed under took a wonderful standing Google customer support center and burned it down to the ground. Constant threats about not meeting client goals to awful & discrimination from managment drove employees out the door. No opportunity for raises. Shut down due to subcontractor not standing by the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work!!!! Fun environment
Product Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kirkland, WA2019, november 25.
productive and fun place to work, enjoyed the culture and people. tasks were challenging and it was nice to work as a team and complete goals as we seen fit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company with intelligent people
Camera Engineering Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, november 25.
My typical day at work is closely working with software and hardware engineers for the improvement of the quality of the products. I have learned to be flexible at work and be able to perform different tasks both individually and corporately. The workplace culture is fun and motivating. The hardest part of the job that would frustrate me the most is that I am unable to familiarize with the tasks while the deadline is approaching. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I can work with people who are hard-working and enjoying with what they are doing at the same time.
3,0
ever-changing environment
Channel Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, november 24.
You have the opportunity to be tested every minute.
Goals are set to make work exciting every day.
Your training needs to be adaptive to new challenges.
Productive And Fun Workplace
Senior Process Executive (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hyderabad, Telangana2019, november 24.
Learned how to manage multiple tasks at a time, the workplace is fun and productive at google. I enjoyed my work and completed the given tasks within the required time.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van