Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 996 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Exciting and Flexible
Camera Test Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, június 14.
As a contractor, I had a more strict schedule. My day was divided into 3 sections with different tasks. I was expected to finish them within the duration. However, if I had to leave early for my personal issues, I only have to notify my supervisors and finish the rest of the task the next day. The flexibility was really helpful and enjoyable. I also learned to manage my time during each section because of different priorities. Overall, I think the hardest part was to learn all the technologies that were used for the tasks. Nevertheless, once I got it down, I was able to finish everything really quickly. Last but not least, free meals and facilities really save me a lot of money. I could work out after work, enjoy different types of cuisine and do laundry when I arrive.
Free lunch
Amazing company.
Event Coordinator/Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, június 14.
Being contracted by Google was an amazing experience, they are a wonderful company and treat their employees like family. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to organize events and keep everyone stress free.
1,0
Be careful
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yerington, NV2019, június 13.
The conditions were not safe management was a joke. OSHA was call and they cut our hrs, and trying to get relocated for more hours they refused to even try to work with us
Excelente lugar para trabajar
Ingeniero de Proyectos (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apodaca, N. L.2019, június 12.
Excelentes planes de carrera laboral y salarios, planes de vacaciones y estimulos fiscales.
Nivel Mundial
Mucha rotacion
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with good work/life balance
Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, június 12.
Best thing at Google is about work/life balance and compensation. Also the people here are super clever.
We used a lot of internal tool, so when we find new jobs, it is kind of hard to explain what you did here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An excellent place to start you career and learn the basics. Not much room to grow.
Software Engineer III, Platforms Storage (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, június 11.
Pros:
+ At Google you're standing on the shoulders of giants. They've built the best developer tools and a wealth of great internal documentation for technologies and engineering practices. During my first few months at Google I learned a ton from internal resources and learning about their technical infrastructure.
+ Overall good culture of transparency, giving voice to employees, and trying to make sure employees are happy.
+ Good compensation.

Cons:
Google is huge, and this has a number of consequences. For one, many engineering teams move very slowly. Lots of red tape, and lots of huge systems to integrate with. Very deep management chains. For an individual contributor, decisions may be made many levels above you and you have very little input or context.

Depending on the team, it can be hard to have meaningful impact at Google. Some systems are so old they are already fully optimized, others are just so large that you're unlikely to touch more than a small piece or sub system. Most engineers at Google aren't solving the worlds hardest/funnest problems--their just manning the ship, making sure things don't break and adding small incremental improvements. Getting into "sexy" product areas is extremely competitive.
Muy bueno
No trabaje para google (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires2019, június 9.
Muy buen lugar de trabajo, buen ambiente laboral. Un poco desorganizados los operativos pero en general bien.
Productive Job.
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, június 8.
Excellent internship program. I have learned the best practices of communication while working on the project. This project not only gave me a chance to learn new technologies but also helped me improve my career as a Software Developer.
Motorola Dept
Motorola Division Area Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2019, június 6.
we were all laid off so they could take our phones and rebrand them pixels. they used the motorola company of all its software and dumped us. better off now
Working For Google
Customer Support (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 4.
Working for Google was both challenging and interesting and a Place i would highly recommend or even apply for again. The culture their is relaxed and supportive. It was a Position you could move up in and learn through.
Snakes provided, Clean, Competitve
Location at the time, Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits, smart people, small impact
Software Engineering Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, június 3.
Great benefits and perks. Lots of very smart people working. Some work on cool things. But you will mostly likely be just a cog in the machine, working on small insignificant features or trying to gin up more ad revenue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees are taken care of
Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, június 3.
Employees get a lot of benefits:
Free food on campus
Commute is solved: buses, or bike purchase credits, and others
Massage credits once a year
Good gyms on campus
401k matching
Great health benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staffing Services Associate (Contract) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, június 3.
My experience working at Google was good overall. It has a laid back atmosphere, but make sure you make some friends because it can be pretty cut-throat at times.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Maybe a little too metrics Driven
Best company
Trade Compliance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, június 3.
Work life balance is the best and the amenities are even better. company makes sure to organize team building and time to enjoy life. Depending on the department i need to say. I love it.
Amenities
Work never slows down
Relaxed workplace
Material Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairburn, GA2019, június 3.
Working here didnt involve too much of heavy lifting. I worked in a comfortable warehouse with a controlled thermostat. A typical worked day involved building materials for the assembler line or testing the materials. Here i learned many competitive aspects of google and how serious it was to keep their production secured. The management was okay to an extent, there would be alot of back up days when there was no work to do. Alot of young people worked at this warehouse but it did provide a diversity of different cultural backgrounds. The hardest part of the job was the added on stress from high-demand and the most enjoyable was working with the different employers.
Benefits, Pay
Late shifts
Self Employed not relevant
Google Business Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Most countries2019, június 3.
I am a Google Business Verifier, Google Trusted Photographer and Google My Business Specialist. Google simply provide me the platform but do not manage me activities.
It's Google
Frequent policy changes
Productive and fun workplace
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, május 31.
I really enjoyed working on the Google campus. It was such a fun work environment. I will work there again if possible. I was contracted in from an outside agency. still was a great experience and i feel like i was an asset to the company even though I was just apart of kitchen crew.
free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company, but hit or miss for contractors
Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, május 30.
The regular employees were of course mostly happy there. The multiple cafetria and food choices are very popular.

I had 2 contracting positions. First one was good experience.
2nd one not so good - the manager didn't seem to treat contractors right. All contractors were internally very frustrated and complained.
2,0
Vendor employee
Local Data Evaluator, Data Analyst (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin2019, május 30.
Cognizant is our vendor and is the worst ever company I ever worked for, not recommended at all to anyone to work for a vendor, Google chooses this vendor to enslave the people
Kontra érvek
Very bad management, conflict of interest, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun loving place
QA Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, május 29.
A Typical day at Work: Its always Exciting learning about new features and Testing the Application,management was very friendly and co-operative,work culture also very friendly.
Free lunch
Little far from home
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van