Google

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 4 196 értékelés megmutatása

Fun places to work at

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Great cultural environment and potential for growth and The management had not implemented a specific training program for the job title for new hires
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work with great benefits

I really like working here. My team is great and I enjoy going to work everyday. The projects I work on are really challenging and I can see my career growth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Google has an amazing campus and great perks and benefits. Work satisfaction varies greatly depending on the team you're on. If you're not particularly well suited for your role, it's difficult to switch. Management has issues - engineers who are good at engineering become managers even if they don't like managing people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fun Place to work, not very well run

The best culture I've ever encountered at any company. Very pleasant place to work. Not all management is competent. Hard to make an impact because the company is so large.

Easy and lot to learn

Work life balance is amazing. You get to learn from the brightest mind of world. You have lots of support from team members and they are very helpful in nature.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Love it

Great place. I really enjoy working here and have learned so much. I have seen my colleagues grow and have grown with them myself. So supportive and professional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

productive and fun place to work

i enjoyed the free food and felt that the culture was great at the office. brilliant coworkers and a lot of fun. management was supportive of employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Had a good experience. Everything is as others tells you, the best company to work for. You will enjoy the experience there. I do not have anything else to say.

good salary

short breaks

fun place to work

great place to work can be your own boss free lunches great compensation and benefits flexible work environment supportive management great compensation and benefits

Pro érvek

free luches, pay and benefits

working long hours

Buen ambiente

Me gustaria un cambio en los premios por produccion ,solo los gerentes ganan aun cumpliendo las metas establecidas

Buenos beneficios

Kontra érvek

Falta de orden en algunas areas
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fun company to learn from!!!!!

this company is the greatest. There was one time i asked my manager, how can i get promoted to ceo of google and he told me brother, just do what you do and buy this place.

high pay

no cons

Productive and fun wokplace

LikesI liked the interaction with my team members, project manager and dm.Also, salary and appraisals were always nice.I have worked on many challenging tasks till last year and got appreciated equally.Dislikes1. Technical stack growth :- Not getting chance to work on current in demand projects.2. Repitative legacy work in my case.

Software Engineer

Good work environment and culture.Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent. There is a huge cafeteria and gaming arcades for chilling. Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary like and bonus every year.

Great place to work at

What can I say? It's google, everyone's dream company in the valley and everything you hear is true, great work balance, people are chill and talanted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

There is substitute in terms of fun

The culture is the best. Workplace peaceful. Friendship is priceless. If you were not a member of google family please try to be. I learned a lot of things which helped me increase my level of creativity and leadership.

Not the greatest

Day to say wasn't bad, liked alot of the people but management was a nightmare at my location. Overall a decent company to work for and I've thought about returning.

Great place to work.

A lot of hot guys and not too many women. The way I like it. The energy there is very motivational. They also give great bonuses. I highly recommend working here

nice place

been enjoying most of my timea typical day at work: goodwhat you learned: a lotmanagement: goodworkplace culture: decentthe hardest part of the job: timethe most enjoyable part of the job: reliable

nice place

too far

Productive and fun place

Great work environment Great career opportunities and employee mentorship programmes Flexible work schedule with hybrid of work from home and on site

Great learning experience

Loved the work environment learned a lot from my time there can be stressful at times if you are not on top of things management is great Would recommend

Muy bueno

Un n lugar agradable y bien pagado ,con mucha oportunidad de crecimiento
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Google? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés