Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Mind a(z) 3 795 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work in google is one of the beautiful experience i can do in my entire life. There are a lot of interesting thing to learn and manager respect your time and your personality
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Google is dissatisfying and overall I wouldn’t recommend just because of this. But they pay decently so it’s up to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a good place to work. Fun environment. Good search engine and would highly recommend to anyone. I’m only making this review so I can see other reviews
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has high expectations and using OKRs there is a mutual understanding of expectations and performance. I can't think of a better company you could join.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, recreational time, generous vacation
I have no cons
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremly nice people to work for, always had to wear the proper PPE, You got your hour lunch break. Everyone was very helpful when needing anything or showing you where to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Supportive. Wonderful Work environment. Work from home benefits are great and protective. Highly recommended. Wonderful coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I interned at Google as a SWE through the virtual internship program. Felt belonged and grew a lot as a software developer during my time there. The online orientation was well set.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They actually treated you like a person here. The management team was amazing and helpful. The office was decorated so nicely and just made you feel happy to be there. The work was fun and it made the day go fast. If we weren't busy we were seriously ALLOWED to watch Netflix or Hulu or whatever at our desk. They gave you PTO and benefits. It was a great place to work. I enjoyed it. The only reason I left is because the commute was so far.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Google, I have learned so much in 2 months working there than 4 years of college. Everyday is different and there are so many things to learn and do.
work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my life, have time for breaks, and it seems like a really good start to my career. I'll see how this changes over time. Nice place to work for if you are starting out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every thing was spectacular at Google. I have learnt numerous new technical skills from google technical personnel or engineers. I was fresh graduate at that from Conestoga.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and experience i loved the work environment. I would love to work there again if I had the opportunity. Management was insightful
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time at google the typical day involved working during work hours and leaving after work hours. The food was provided by Google and it was delicious.
Free lunches
Cant think
Munkahelyi kultúra
Free stuff all the time. Ridiculous amount of benefits, free food, gym, healthcare - the list is endless. Some colleagues are incredible and very smart.Management visible but not the best.
Pro érvek
Free stuff and bonuses, stock.
Management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of perks, productive and fun. Lots of learning. 20/80 time. Level 5 position pays well. Cafeteria, gym, laundry and good vacation. Sign up bonus and relocation paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Worked as a contractor and was able to meet inspiring and hardworking teammates-Though my team was great, the difference between contracted workers and full-time workers was definitely felt, especially around team activities, meetings and no access to certain buildings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best companies in the world. Would obviously recommend to anyone to work here. Great start to my career and will always be proud to have Google on my resume.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is a lot of things to do and these are type of jobs that you wake up in the morning for. Unlike other jobs these managers actually care about their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits and compensation are truly top of the line. But in return the expectations are very high. It's never enough to just fulfil your job requirements, but you always have to have extra projects in order to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
what you learned management workplace culture the hardest. Your company review and job title Company reviews are NEVER attached to your job applications The reviews ONLY include star ratings, review text, job title, location and review date
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Job is really awsome and it is interesting. I get paid for what I am doing, at the correct interval. It is really flexible and I like my Job. I always recommend the working at the Google is really a different experience.
Pay