Google Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 2 825 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Perfect Job!
FREELANCE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2019, február 16.
I love my job! Easy, fun, work for just a few hours equaling full-time wages! It's all at home, too! Nobody ever bothers me. I can work always any way I want to, even completely naked!
Pro érvek
free food, full benefits package, complete spouse-finding services
Kontra érvek
still haven't cured Herpes, still haven't given me a way to make babies with a man
3,0
no review
UI Architect (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sunnyvale, CA2019, február 13.
If you are a TVC (Temporary Vendor Contractor) you're an outsider. You can enjoy some perks, however. Food, free parking, free electric car charging... Hiring or moving around for a TVC is next to impossible. Most resources on the intraweb are not accessible. Odd hiring policies. Some groups have bad managers. I happened to be in one. This is not only my opinion.
Fast paced
Sales Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sydney NSW2019, február 13.
Great learning envornment. Very supportive and indepth training. Hard to move internally. Surrounded by some of the most intellectual people I have ever met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very competitive work space.
Sr. Software Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, február 13.
Work culture is really great. No one micro manages you. It's persons responsibility to take up a challenge and complete it. Management is so friendly and motivating. Hardest part is to keep up with all that's happening in there, where as enjoyable is what you work on.
Free food, great culture
Too Competitive
The toyshop
News Lab (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2019, február 12.
Its a big adult playground. From yoga to beer, have a great time. It is incredibly flexible, quite supportive and great fun. I have very little negative to say other than the extreme travel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience even as a contractor..
Sourcing Recruiter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 11.
I love working at Google! If you get a chance to work here, definitely do it! Whether you come in as a contractor or a permanent employee, you definitely will get the experience of a lifetime.

With that being said.. I do feel like contractors (known as TVCs) are treated differently. I still think there is an overall great culture, but I wish they gave TVCs some of the resources they give permanent employees. Part of the reason I'm open to other opportunities is that there really isn't a clear path to conversion, the line is pretty blurred. Not to mention you have to re-interview for it.

Google loves people that "thrive in ambiguity" but as a TVC it's a little concerning when you don't have much guidance on how to push for conversion. You are essentially doing the exact same job as permanent employees, but apart from good numbers they want to see other intangibles to really have a strong case for conversion. Some of the top performers on my team were TVCs but unfortunately are not at Google anymore because they didn't make it through the conversion process.

Would I take this job as a TVC again? Probably. I admire this company and love how much you grow as a professional. I am definitely still gonna give the conversion process a shot, but I'm also realistic and know I need to be keeping my options open.
Culture, Great Food, Great Ammenities, Great Work/Life Balance, Great people
Ambiguity, No clear career trajectory for TVCs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pesquisador (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2019, február 11.
É uma empresa boa de se trabalhar, pagamento era feito antes do quinto dia útil, profissionais muito bem treinados em suas respectivas funções.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for one day as an actor.
Actor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, február 11.
I worked on a Google Pixel 3 commercial. It was one day of work but I would have been happy doing it the rest of the year. The pay was great and the amenities were great as well. Very relaxed environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Consultor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2019, február 11.
Buen ambiente de trabajo, suficiente acceso a posiciones superiores.
Buen ambiente
trabajo repetitivo
Great environment
Infinity Corporation, Director of Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, Michigan2019, február 10.
Good company to wok for with wonderful creative staff and inspiring management team. Never boring, quite exciting and interesting environment that offers room for growth.
Diversity
Too many meetings
Empresa Excelente
Partner Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  São Paulo, SP2019, február 10.
Uma empresa excelente para se trabalhar seja como funcionário ou como contratado. Pessoal receptivo, empresa que realmente se preocupa com o bem estar dos funcionários e colaboradores.
Pro érvek
Muitos benefícios, as pessoas se sentem à vontade e é um ambiente de alto aprendizado
Não há
daily sumarry
Safety Coordinator, Manager, etc (Volt alkalmazott) –  Council Bluffs, IA2019, február 8.
oversaw employees working on the construction of the data center.
gave pre start meetings, audited work plans and assisted in the safety process of the plans.
worked closely with engineering and superintendents to keep production on schedule.

Helped develop emergency evacuation plan.
was a safety advisor for the project.
great experience
French Content Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, február 8.
great start to my career and I enjoyed understanding from an entry level perspective what is expected from that work experience and skillset starting point.
Fast Pace with good enviromenet
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, február 7.
I was a TVC for Google Fiber. I enjoyed what I did for Google in the short time I was onsite. The culture for Google was a great learning experience that I had never done before. I would do it again.
Googler
Customer Service Associate II, Convergys (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 7.
Working at google is an experience of its own and I really enjoyed the environment and the people that work at google. I would recommend the job to everyone.
Google good
Network Analyst, consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, február 7.
Sensible work condition. But it is crowded in office and in parking lot. Most of the time, you need to do the work with self motivation, there are rules and procedure to follow, and there is once a day group meeting to report progress and next step. Sometimes, people lack direct supervision, so for junior people, the work may not be done right or correctly if no one closely supervise and advise you.
2,0
contractor at Google
PRODUCT SPECIALIST & BRAND AMBASSADOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, február 7.
It is most likely a great place to work full time. I personally was in a contract position and did not feel respected or that my skills were properly used.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Google is a great place to work!!
Dishwasher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kirkland, WA 980332019, február 6.
Even for a starting position, the pay was great, my bosses were awesome, and my time there was very rewarding. If i ever had the opportunity to go bach and work there again, I would!
Pro érvek
free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
none.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo muy cómodo
Practicante Universitario (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bogotá, Cundinamarca2019, február 6.
Pese a que el salario no era muy alto, recompensaba con salario emocional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I want to expect a good salary and good secure
Google Sales Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2019, február 6.
Afert non
10thclass
Brillent model
Good nature have a basic things wt i want
Thinking .. and more .. work time nt safficient
Eatting food and more basic needs and good shelter to leave
Good food
Chicken
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van