Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

921 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 503 értékelés megtekintése
Decent workplace environment; Decent supervisors
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corvallis, OR2018, december 6.
GICW was a place that set fairly high expectations on employees. The employees working there were friendly and yet reserved with customers. Supervisors did work with employees as much as supervised them to help them meet the store goals and created a decent work environment.
Goodwill Industries
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, december 4.
The workplace at Goodwill industries was very professional and fast paced I loved my job even though it was temporary. The managers where very respectful and thoughtful of not only me but my associates as well.
Disrespectful co-workers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altoona, PA2018, december 3.
We would put clothes away nonstop I wasn't allowed a break on school nights The management disrespected me because i was younger than them. They would not let me leave at night unless the store was completely clean even though i had homework and my ride was there waiting. One employee asked me out even though he was 10+ years older than me and im a minor, and staff did nothing about it when I reported it.
Free lunches
Short breaks rude management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
kept me on my feet and kept me thinking
sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, GA2018, december 2.
goodwill industries is a good company. They try to work with and understand the employees. They also understand that employees may have things going on in their personal lives and will do their best to accommodate and work around you.
took advantage of employees
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avon, IN2018, november 28.
Goodwill hires disabled individuals and then messes up their checks at least once every two or three months. Most of them wouldn't notice, and management wouldn't fix it.
Pretty Chill for Retail
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, november 27.
It was an alright place to work. Though it can be a bit disheartening if you're a person who believes in the "goodwill mission".

Over all very laid back for a retail job, with pretty good benefits if you're full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Most enjoyable part of my job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yakima, WA2018, november 21.
I really enjoyed goodwill in yakima. It was always fun with the other co-workers there. I was really hoping to get hired on with everyone there. I was actually a volunteer through a program and always enjoyed being around so many out going and fun people.
Enjoyed my time there
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, november 20.
Fun loving people and well managed, would work there anytime. I enjoyed the freedom of merchandising, which that is my filed of expertise. It allowed me to better my craft.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Goodwill was an excellent company to work for.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redondo Beach, CA2018, november 12.
I loved working for goodwill. I loved their mission and the customers. Working at goodwill inspired me to do more charity work and helped me gain confidence.
Being Positive about the Company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2018, november 11.
Goodwill wasn’t a too shabby place to work. I liked most of my co-workers and the supervisors were cool when I first started to work there. The first manager I had there was beyond amazing.
Good Stuff
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indiana, PA2018, november 9.
It is a nice enough place to work, nothing special but not unbearable either. I only spent a summer there, and I pretty much stuck to myself and my direct supervisor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Not very well organized
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, november 7.
Perfect job for high schoolers. Minimum wage pay for over work with no recognition or chance of advancement. Impossible to make a living working full time.
Nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Clock out for breaks, management never in agreement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company to work for,
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, november 6.
flexible schedules, clean and nice work environment. get along well with co workers. Donations are much appreciated. Management i vey flexible when it comes to scheduling
20% off shopping
short breaks
A good place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oshkosh, WI 549022018, november 5.
I worked at Goodwill NCW for approximately seven months. The pay was excellent, and they had amazing benefits. Unfortunately the job wasn't a good fir for me, and I am no longer there. I would recommend applying at Goodwill NCW for anyone who is looking for a part or full time job.
Great company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, november 2.
Love working at goodwill, I would recommend people to work there, great co workers, and management. Helping customers with merchandise, displays in store where great.
Outstanding work places
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alamo, TX2018, október 30.
One afternoon there was an older lady walking in and as usual I greet as she walks in " Hi, Welcome to Goodwill ". So the lady went about looking around the store observing. After a while she walks up to the counter to purchase her items and tells me "young lady, make sure you give my discount please ". So I turn and ask her for an id, yet even though we think they might have the age for the discount we always have to ask. At goodwill the age for a senior discount is 60 the lady was only 55 at the time so I wasn't able to give her a discount that day she stared getting mad at me so I explain the most reasonable way that she didn't have the age for the discount that was required. But the most important of all is that always explain everything to your customers no matter what I have learned that the hard way.
Very friendly environment
really none
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Meh
Goodwill Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Coast, FL2018, október 28.
It's like drinking warm lemonade, it's definitely not the best but it get the job done. You have to be ready to dig through donations that are mostly trash items and to deal with rude donors and customers though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good job for one to understand how to work hard and learn a lot about yourself
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, október 27.
Working for Goodwill industries is not a hard job, it requires that you be on time, work hard and have a teflon exterior. People do not understand how the stores work or the way they franchise the company.
It gives you a good feeling most days and frustrates you others.
Pro érvek
Good people to work with, discount and health care they provide
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication between management and employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a good place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, október 26.
It is a nice place to work for and have good benefits for full-time employees. The hardest part was not falling behind in production and sales for the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2018, október 24.
i still order pizza for my old coworkers at the goodwill that place saved my life i will always be thankful for Dee Philips and the staff at the goodwill
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van