Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Sales Associate

882 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 921 értékelés megtekintése
goodwill
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  salinas ca2018, szeptember 20.
Over all good place to work at they work with you to fit your needs and hours.. There is always something new to learn here at goodwill and you always stay active
well
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2018, szeptember 18.
It was fun, the people were nice, They should pay more though. They make you color coordinate all the clothes. You have to make daily announcements, which could help build your voice and confidence.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management and never promoted within
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cañon City, CO2018, szeptember 17.
The company doesn't hire good managers. They have a horrible turn over and never try to fix it. They also don't know how to train properly and just throw new employees into the work. I had to train even the new supervisors since I've worked at goodwill in another state.
Very stressful environment
Sales Associate / Hanger / Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor, ON2018, szeptember 17.
Accessing and communicating with management or Human Resources sometimes difficult. Too many managers and Human Resources not on site. Management and employees under stress due to first union contract.
The job of many jobs
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, szeptember 12.
At goodwill the skills and job training they do is that you get a chance to do all jobs like (stocking, register, donation collectors, security etc.) Its a easy job and something you do not take with you when you go home. The hours are very flexible but the pay is minimum wage with little room for advancement.
N/a
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerville, MA2018, szeptember 10.
I worked here sorting out donations that was made and assisted customers with their drop off donations and sorted them. The hardest part was that most of the items were used so i use to leave work dirty
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was ok there only there for a little bit
Clothing Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lock Haven, PA2018, szeptember 5.
I only did volater work but u did get paid to do it . They are really nice people good with others . I did like the mangers there. I would go back to work there . You also got brake to.
You got brakes
Kontra érvek
And close and there stuff was not cleaned
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work especially if you have children.
Part Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Archdale NC2018, szeptember 2.
If your not management your not noticed. Your left on the floor alone with no help. District manager is absolutely awful to part and full time employees.
Kontra érvek
The district managers are very disrespectful and rude.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
creative breakroom
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, augusztus 31.
Good company to work for . could do better with announcing color of the week. hardest part i would say is remembering to write down our wigs but other than that its easy and fun
Cashier, stocker and greeter
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgeland, MS2018, augusztus 30.
I had to keep the shelves stock and when customers bring in donations we had to make sure we get it and place it in the back for the supervisors to check it. I also had to cashier whenever we was short staffed and I have opened up the store several times as well.
LAID BACK JOB
DIDN'T PAY ENOUGH
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
busy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatonton, GA2018, augusztus 28.
goodwill is a great place to shop, it can be a good place to work also but you must be willing to do the work and it could be easier but its what you make of it. the store stays very busy
hour lunch breaks
Retail Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, MD2018, augusztus 27.
I loved working for Good will, Worked there for about 4 years, My boss was amazing, she always worked with me and my schedule. I Had great benefits. However there was no place for growth.
2 15 min breaks, a half hr lunch, great benefits
low salary, worked weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed and easy place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, augusztus 27.
At goodwill all I had to do was put clothes on racks and check out customers but they only offered part-time for employees and full time for managers the pay was decent but not enough to cover the cost of living
Pro érvek
Relaxed environment managers company benefits
Kontra érvek
Hours, pay could be higher, hard to move up
Good job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, augusztus 27.
This is a really good place for people who are just starting to find jobs or are in college. Great team members and great management. Good jobs. Only knock is that it doesnt pay good enough if you are living on your own.
Good, laid-back culture
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Falls, IA2018, augusztus 22.
Goodwill is a great place to work if you're looking for a nice, laid-back work environment. The pay is certainly fair, and the work, while occasionally fast-paced, is not overly stressful. The only thing i would say can be a downside, is that advancements can sometimes be hard to come by.
Decent Pay, Laid-Back
Kontra érvek
Advancement opportunities can be rare
The people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford il2018, augusztus 21.
The only thing good there was the people you worked with and the customers and some of the management you really didn't work hard at all it's a slow past job.
Pro érvek
Your co workers and customers
Kontra érvek
Some of the people did not loke to help out when you asked for help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible stressful work with very low compensation
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Earl, PA2018, augusztus 19.
Worked here for 2 years..do not do it!
Don't call the Human Resources department for anything they look fo r ways to get rid of you. managers are never present and they don't care about anything but there money in there pockets.
vacatoin
Kontra érvek
pay, bad managers and even worse executive level managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
the manager ruined my experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 19.
I would have rated it higher but the manager was terrible and picked favorites, if you were not her favorite she would make your life Terrible ( I can't say any bad words so I'll stick with using terrible ). The other managers were cool though
2 breaks
The Times Of Goodwill
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Towson, MD2018, augusztus 15.
Goodwill was okay for me because I went through the Goodwill Program before I got the chance to actually work inside the store. I had to participate in a training class for at minimum of 4 weeks where I learned the basics of responsibility in the workplace and being able to always learn within a company and advance. This was a pretty fun and energy- based company. The only issue I encountered with this company was the inconsistency in the Management.
Fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 14.
Everyone got along great and made working environment fun. The hardest part of the job just like any other retail job is seeing something you had just organized and cleaned up all over the floor when it was just fixed seconds ago. The most enjoyable was meeting new people all the time along with seeing the regular customers. There was a lot of amazing customers I had working at the location I did.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Goodwill Industries? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van