Goodwill Industries-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Retail Sales Associate

640 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Store Associate
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oregon, OH2017, december 10.
When I was working here I was sorting Clothing According to Size, Placed Price Tags on Merchandise, Positioned Merchandise in Proper Department.
I also had to organize all of the items on the shelves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced, great team to work with
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, OK2017, december 7.
I worked at the Shawnee, Ok Goodwill. I loved the people I worked with, everyone was helpful and supportive. It was truly a second family for me. I like fast paced, so that was also great for me.
Day flies by
Short breaks
GoodWill
Cashier/ Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2017, december 7.
THe place was great because they we're very flexible. but many managers favor others and didn't do their job very well. place was always a mess. always didn't have enough people everyday to work.
Good job
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgia2017, december 4.
Good place to work,really enjoyed working with goodwill,would love to return to the company again if possible,v very nice place to be employed with to say the least
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very good place to work
Cashier/Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rome, GA2017, december 2.
The pay on the job was horrible. The health insurance was not very useful as I had to go to Atlanta which is about an hour away from where I live for anything to do with the insurance claims for it to actaully pay anything at all for medical insurance. The hours were not flexible at all for the workers that are also students on all accounts for the job. All in all it is not a good place to actually work for any amount of time as it barely pays just over federal minimum wage to the workers. It was a bad taste in the mouth when finally leaving for another store after about two and a half years in the job.
Pro érvek
hour long lunch, paid time off, paid sick time off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, insurance was horrible, anual raises were a joke on all accounts at the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Great start
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2017, december 1.
Great starting job... nothing special... but I was always greatful for them giving a rehabilitated felon like me another chance at life... I owe my beginning to the men and women at goodwill... thank you guys!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun, made new friends
Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pace, FL2017, november 29.
It's a fun place to work, but the pay sucks.
I enjoy it a lot, but there are a few people who take super long breaks and expect the managers to bow down to them and do what they want and it shouldn't be like that at all.
Two 30 minute lunches
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no overtime, rare full time positions available
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yes it was a good work place and great place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2017, november 29.
I really loved work but I was looking for a part time job and I moved to LA and I'm back Arizona looking for a good part time job so I can pay all my medical bills and rent
No free lunchs
30 minutes brake
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work with co workers
Retail store (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL on west state road2017, november 28.
I work goodwill for two gears but like transfer to goodwill in apopka near my home area. I can work for five days with 20 to 25 per hour a week. Love to shop there. I am deaf.
1 hour lunch break
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2017, november 28.
they work you too hard in the production area for so little pay , you cant have your phones in case of emergencies and you cant purchase from your own store
3 breaks and good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
its was a fun team enviornent
Retail Stocker Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2017, november 21.
The team had great communication between us. I enjoyed the people that the company helped because they were in need. The company was very organized and customer service oriented.
Store discount
short breaks
eh
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Destin, FL 325412017, november 21.
goodwill do not care about the associates. they rather have us work to death. they focus on making the goodwill brand "high end" and the clothes are overpriced. Goodwill should be about giving the community affordable clothing, not trying to be like high end clothing stores. i feel like Goodwill lost its way and lost its true meaning in giving back to the community.
Pro érvek
discounts on clothes, household items, etc
no advancement and raise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
very unfair workplace
Cashier/Retail/Customer Service Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ2017, november 14.
in a year and 6 months f working there i never recived a raise of any kind even though i ws told when i started that i would get one at 3 months, 6 months, and a year.
N/A
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Pretty Good Place to Work
Cashier/Floor Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grafton, WI2017, november 13.
Goodwill in Grafton has been pretty good place to work. The managers are generally good, the hours are excellent for part-time depending on availability, and the co-workers are great! I have enjoyed my time there, and am only moving on because I need a full time job and the culture of the store is slowly becoming more stressed.
Good managers, donuts every Friday, 1 hour paid sick leave for every 40 worked
Kontra érvek
no insurance for part time
Fun employees
Cashier/Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, november 10.
Goodwill Easter Seals was an okay job. I didn't mind working there. It helped paid the bills. No many people lasted there either. It eventually got re-located too.
Breaks
No overtime, Low pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nfice place to shop used clothes, jewelry, shoes,furniture and household items.
STORE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2017, november 10.
I liked my job, hanging clothes and cleaning u-p the isles and racks. It was stressful at times, and I had to deal with other employees , who had their own agendas. Some people with quotas to meet did their best to meet their quotas with little regard for how they met them. It made my job harder to complete.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts, a good healthcare plan, able to take days off during the week for doctors' appointments, etc.
Kontra érvek
Schedule came out for the following week on Friday. Working with some fellow employees frustrating..
A good place to work
Retail Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Feliz, CA2017, november 10.
A very busy and good place to work. I'm enjoying working for the Goodwill. My co workers have been very helpful. The customers are great and friendly
overall an "OK" experience
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 9.
At the start of my career at Goodwill, I would say it was overall Great for about 3 years , then after i was transferred and switched managers, it began to get ridiculous. The new manager was Rude and didn't have no regards for anyone feelings nor work ethic
Good overall job.
Retail Store Manager | Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, november 6.
I was glad to work at Goodwill. It was a secure job. The pay was on the low side, but I was able to grow professionally and personally. I met lot's of great people working at the Goodwill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work if u like dealing with customers you're entire shift.
Goodwill retail associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2017, november 3.
Goodwill is a great organization, we get all walks of life that come into our store,and I do mean all.Its always been an interest of mine to see all the different types of people their are in this world,plus at Goodwill we get alot of disabled people that come in to our store,and Goodwill also hire's the disabled. So I enjoy working with them as well.I love helping people,and I have a passion for coordinating clothes and merchandise,and making the store look as best as it can and should... So whenever you get some free time I would highly recommend you come in to a Goodwill near you and see what the store has to offer...;)
Discounts